|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Chloe when she joined the gifted program?
2. What is the price for being gifted, according to Chloe?
(b) Your life.
(c) Price for special classes.
(d) The tuition at special academies.
3. How does the school psychologist describe Donovan?
(a) Bad influence.
(b) Poor impulse control.
4. In what grade do kids usually take the class that is missing at the Academy?
5. Where does Noah jump from at the dance?
(b) Dee jay's speaker tower.
(d) Climbing rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Osborne say he would bet that Donovan Curtis isn't gifted?
2. How old is Donovan's sister, Katie?
3. What has Donovan heard that one kid kept in his locker at the Academy plugged into the built-in power strip?
4. What does Noah wear for footwear to the dance?
5. In "Ungifted," what book does Donovan mention when he says that the Cliff Notes could kill you?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems are there at Hardcastle Middle and High Schools because of the damage to the gym floor?
2. How does Donovan get Noah to laugh?
3. Why does Chloe believe that being gifted has a cost?
4. In Chapter 5, what happens when a paper airplane strikes the bus driver on the head?
5. Why does Mr. Osborne wonder why Donovan is at the Academy?
6. What happens during the class field trip to to Katie's obstetric appointment?
7. Why does Dr. Schultz let Donovan go shortly after the incident with the statue and the globe?
8. What is Donovan's recurring nightmare in "Unrepaired"?
9. What does Donovan decide is his only prayer of hacking it at the Academy?
10. Why is Donovan the only kid in detention on the day of the basketball game against Salem Junior High?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)