|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Classical Bronze Foundries, Inc., go bankrupt?
2. Why doesn't Donovan tell his parents that his transfer to the gifted school is a mistake?
(a) He thinks he is gifted.
(b) He doesn't want to face the consequences of his actions.
(c) He hope no one will ever find out he is responsible for the globe falling off.
(d) He doesn't want to add to the tension in the household.
3. Who is Dr. Schultz's secretary?
(a) Mrs. Lard.
(b) Mrs. Van Es.
(c) Mrs. Anderson.
(d) Mrs. De Bourbon.
4. What does Donovan say that Abigail is dressed like for the dance?
(a) National Spelling Bee.
(c) Science lab.
5. What song plays in the background of the YouTube video of Katie's belly?
(b) We are the Champions.
(d) Rush Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beatrice spend her nights at Donovan's house?
2. What type of phone does Noah have?
3. What can't Jacey Halloran figure out how to do?
4. How long was Donovan supposed to be banned from the Hardcastle Mall for swimming in the fountain?
5. What is the name of Kate's doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Donovan's recurring nightmare in "Unrepaired"?
2. How does Katie describe Donovan to Chloe?
3. What comments does Donovan make that get him voted 'Most Likely to Wind Up in Jail' in his middle school?
4. Why is Donovan the only kid in detention on the day of the basketball game against Salem Junior High?
5. Where has Dr. Schultz looked for the piece of paper where he wrote the name of the boy who damaged the statue?
6. Why does Mr. Osborne wonder why Donovan is at the Academy?
7. Why does Donovan show the two Daniels the robot during the dance?
8. What does Donovan decide is his only prayer of hacking it at the Academy?
9. Why does Donovan think think that Beatrice might really be sick?
10. In Chapter 5, what happens when a paper airplane strikes the bus driver on the head?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)