|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Donovan's ancestor, James Donovan, emigrate from Ireland?
2. During what time is there someone who is slightly like Donovan in his family history?
(a) Battle of 1812.
(b) Civil War.
3. How many kids are in detention the afternoon Donovan says that his school is going to lose a basketball game?
4. In "Unsuccessful," how long has it been since the statue broke and damaged the school?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. In Chapter 1, what team does Donovan mention is their school's basketball arch rivals?
(a) Andover Junior High.
(b) Lincoln Junior High.
(c) Salem Junior High.
(d) William Junior High.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school Donovan attends in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the first person Donovan dances with at the Valentine dance?
3. Why are Donovan and his friends in the school office in Chapter 1?
4. How many years has the robotics team at the Academy come in second to Cold Spring Harbor?
5. How many students attend Hardcastle Middle School?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Abigail think that Donovan belongs at the Academy?
2. Why does Dr. Schultz let Donovan go shortly after the incident with the statue and the globe?
3. Where has Dr. Schultz looked for the piece of paper where he wrote the name of the boy who damaged the statue?
4. How does the globe from the Atlas statue end up in the school gym?
5. What capabilities does the robot have?
6. In Chapter 5, what happens when a paper airplane strikes the bus driver on the head?
7. Why does Mr. Osborne wonder why Donovan is at the Academy?
8. Why did Donovan's sister move back home to live with him and his parents?
9. How does Donovan get Noah to laugh?
10. What happens when Donovan is caught cheating in Math class?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)