|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Noah give a black eye at the dance?
2. How much does Katie's baby weigh when she is born?
(a) 6 pounds, 12 ounces.
(b) 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
(c) 8 pounds, 4 ounces.
(d) 9 pounds, 8 ounces.
3. Where does Donovan get a motor for the robot?
(a) Old dishwasher.
(b) Old refrigerator.
(c) Floor polisher.
(d) Lawn mower.
4. Who gives Donovan a hug after the baby is born?
(b) His mom.
(d) His dad.
5. In phase two of the robotics meet, how much of a point advantage does Tin Man have?
6. According to Ancestry.com, where did James Donovan testify as a witness of the sinking of the "Titanic"?
7. What kind of grades is Donovan getting once he is back at Hardcastle?
8. What does Jacey say when the students are talking about the robotics meet at the hospital while they wait for Katie to give birth?
(a) Skunks are crepuscular.
(b) Robots are not human.
(c) Butterflies winter in Mexico.
(d) Way to go, Donovan.
9. What code word is Noah to give if he sees the custodians coming in "Unsorry"?
(a) Henry Ford.
10. What place does the robotics team convert into a mock version of where the actual robotics tournament will take place?
(b) Convention hall.
(c) Robotics lab.
11. What does the Cold Spring Harbor team have for relaxing between rounds?
12. What does Abigail refuse to have the mess with the robotic team leave?
(a) A hole in her record.
(b) Her being responsible.
(c) A black mark on her transcript.
13. What college does Abigail keep saying must never find out about the robotics meet or that she helped Donovan cheat in "Unburdened"?
14. Who starts a rumor that Donovan is to be retested for the Academy?
15. What does Noah want to do when Ms. Bevelaqua interviews him for the cheating investigation?
(a) Film the interview.
(b) Have Mr. Osborne join them.
(c) Skip the interview.
(d) Have the principal join them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is allowed to go in with Katie for the delivery of the baby?
2. How many times has Noah assembled the LEGO Star Wars Imperial Snow Walker?
3. In "Unbelievable," what classes does Chloe cut?
4. In "Unschooled," how much longer does Donovan think the trip to see the insurance executives takes than it should have?
5. Who works Tin Man's joystick during the robotic competition?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)