|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours of community service does Donovan have to do as a part of his punishment for the globe incident?
2. How big does Donovan say his locker is at Hardcastle?
(a) About 2 feet by 1 foot.
(b) About the size of a tiny bird house.
(c) Size of a tiny apartment mailbox.
(d) About 3 feet by 2 feet.
3. What does Chloe do when the Daniels refuse to give her Donovan's phone number in "Unbelievable"?
(d) Jumps up and down.
4. How much weight has Katie gained during her pregnancy?
(a) 26 pounds.
(b) 32 pounds.
(c) 38 pounds.
(d) 41 pounds.
5. How long does Chloe say that Donovan was at the Academy?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
6. How many times has Noah assembled the LEGO Star Wars Imperial Snow Walker?
7. At Hardcastle Middle School, how many students are in each grade level?
(b) More than 300.
(d) About 350.
8. What part of the robot was permanent damaged during the Valentine dance?
(d) Forklift arm.
9. What does Dr. Schultz look like when he shows up at the hospital?
10. How much does Katie's baby weigh when she is born?
(a) 9 pounds, 8 ounces.
(b) 6 pounds, 12 ounces.
(c) 8 pounds, 4 ounces.
(d) 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
11. Where will the robot competition take place?
(a) Duchess Auditorium.
(b) The Academy.
(c) Millikin Auditorium.
(d) Hardcastle High School.
12. How many bathroom breaks does Katie need on the way to St. Leo?
13. How many times does Chloe offer to work with Donovan to prepare for the retest to get into the Academy?
(b) About 15.
(c) At least 20.
14. In "Unreal," how close does Katie say she has to be to a bathroom?
(a) No more than 60 feet.
(b) About 75 feet.
(c) 80 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
15. What is Ms. Bevelaqua's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was there a famous gas-line explosion in Donovan's community?
2. What color is the largest ring that Tin Man has to manipulate during the robotics competition?
3. In "Unwelcome," what is the only way that Kevin thinks Cold Spring Harbor can match the kind of times Tin Man is putting up?
4. Who won the robotics meet?
5. What is Ms. Bevelaqua's I.Q.?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)