|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the Academy?
(b) Solar panels.
(d) Satellite dishes.
2. How many kids are in detention the afternoon Donovan says that his school is going to lose a basketball game?
3. What can't Jacey Halloran figure out how to do?
(a) Open a combination lock.
(b) Make pudding.
(c) Make gelatin.
(d) Ride a bike.
4. At the beginning of "Unrepaired," what grade does Donovan get on the social studies paper?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Donovan introduce Noah to?
6. What does Abigail remember Donovan doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Stealing a toupee.
(b) Riding a horse up the school stairs.
(c) Breaking a statue.
(d) Jumping off the roof with a Gymboree parachute.
7. In "Unsuccessful," how long has it been since the statue broke and damaged the school?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
8. Why doesn't Donovan tell his parents that his transfer to the gifted school is a mistake?
(a) He hope no one will ever find out he is responsible for the globe falling off.
(b) He thinks he is gifted.
(c) He doesn't want to add to the tension in the household.
(d) He doesn't want to face the consequences of his actions.
9. When Katie shows her sonograms, what does Chloe see that she knows isn't part of the image?
(a) Bust of Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Bust of Abraham Lincoln.
10. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Osborne say he would bet that Donovan Curtis isn't gifted?
(a) His new car.
(b) His new bike.
(c) A month's salary.
11. What type of phone does Noah have?
(b) Samsung Galaxy.
(c) Flip phone.
12. What does Chloe decide to wear to the Valentine dance?
(a) A dress she borrowed from a cousin.
(b) A dress borrowed from her sister.
(c) A new dress she bought at the mall.
(d) Dress she wore to a wedding.
13. Why are Donovan and his friends in the school office in Chapter 1?
(a) For writing graffiti.
(b) Paper airplane war.
(c) For painting a statue.
(d) Spitball war.
14. Where does Beatrice spend her nights at Donovan's house?
(a) In the laundry room.
(b) In a crate.
(c) In a dog house in the yard.
(d) In his bed.
15. How long does Donovan think he might last in the gifted program?
(a) About 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) Less than 10 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unrockin'," what does Chloe decide her wardrobe is perfect for?
2. How many girls does Latrell ask to dance with him at the Valentine dance?
3. What color is Donovan's hair?
4. How does Donovan's mother describe him?
5. How does Nussbaum dance with the Tin Man?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)