|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donovan announce he will do at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Call his friends.
(b) Clean out his locker.
(c) Go get ice cream.
(d) Walk the dog.
2. How does Abigail know Donovan?
(a) The went to elementary school together.
(b) They are distantly related.
(c) They attend the same church.
(d) They live in the same neighborhood.
3. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Osborne say he would bet that Donovan Curtis isn't gifted?
(a) A month's salary.
(b) His new bike.
(c) His new car.
4. How many students attend Hardcastle Middle School?
5. How long did it take Noah to decide that Donovan didn't belong at the Academy?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 60 seconds.
6. In what grade do kids usually take the class that is missing at the Academy?
7. What is Abigail's greatest fashion statement?
(a) White lab coat.
(b) Farmer jeans.
(c) Straw hat.
(d) Penny loafers.
8. What does Donovan use to hit the statue of Atlas?
(a) Tire iron.
(b) Baseball bat.
(c) Tree branch.
(d) Crow bar.
9. When Katie shows her sonograms, what does Chloe see that she knows isn't part of the image?
(b) Bust of Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Bust of Abraham Lincoln.
10. In "Unsurprised," what does Katie say that Donovan watches on TV?
(a) Gilligan's Island.
(d) Star Trek.
11. Who is the first person Donovan dances with at the Valentine dance?
12. How old is Donovan's sister, Katie?
13. In Chapter 6, who has been coming over from Salem to work with the seventh grade, but can't anymore because of her schedule?
(a) Beth Vogel.
(b) Gail Boggess.
(c) Rachel Wyatt.
(d) Diana Peterson.
14. Where does Noah jump from at the dance?
(a) Dee jay's speaker tower.
(d) Climbing rope.
15. Why are Donovan and his friends in the school office in Chapter 1?
(a) For painting a statue.
(b) Spitball war.
(c) Paper airplane war.
(d) For writing graffiti.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kate's doctor?
2. How many buildings does the Hardcastle school district have?
3. How does the school psychologist describe Donovan?
4. What does Abigail remember Donovan doing in Chapter 4?
5. What is Mr. Osborne's I.Q.?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)