|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Noah?
(a) 5 feet 1 inch.
(b) 4 feet 11 inches.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 4 feet 8 inches.
2. What is Beatrice chewing while the family discusses Donovan's transfer to a gifted school?
(d) Vacuum cord.
3. What is the price for being gifted, according to Chloe?
(a) The tuition at special academies.
(b) Your life.
(d) Price for special classes.
4. What does Donovan announce he will do at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Go get ice cream.
(b) Call his friends.
(c) Walk the dog.
(d) Clean out his locker.
5. How does Donovan's mother describe him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Donovan's ancestor, James Donovan, emigrate from Ireland?
2. What can't Latrell Michaelson remember everyday at school?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Osborne say he would bet that Donovan Curtis isn't gifted?
4. Why are Donovan and his friends in the school office in Chapter 1?
5. What is Dr. Schultz's I.Q.?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)