• Donovan Curtis tells why he is always in trouble.
• He is very impulsive and cannot resist certain situations.
• He ends up in detention for making derogatory comments about an upcoming basketball game.
• All the other kids have their crimes forgiven and are sent to pad attendance at the game.
• While Donovan is in detention, the two Daniels are outside in the bushes making faces through the window and trying to get Donovan to laugh.
• Mr. Fender is in charge of detention, and he wants to see the game.
• He leaves Donovan alone in the detention room.
• The two Daniels help him out the window, because they say that Mr. Fender has gone to watch the security feed of the game in the office.
• As Donovan passes a statue of Atlas holding a globe outside, he gets an irresistible urge to whack the statue with a tree...
This section contains 3,793 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)