|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Cavett's public views on the war at that time?
(a) He didn't like it, but he understood the need for it.
(b) He did not make any public stance on the war.
(c) He was for it, unlike Kerry.
(d) He was against it, just like Kerry.
2. In what year did Kerry testify in front of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations?
3. What were Kerry's goals back in Vietnam, according to Commander Grant Hibbard?
(a) To be President.
(b) To be a senator.
(c) To be a governor.
(d) To be Vice President.
4. What was the purpose of Kerry's unauthorized trips to Saigon?
(a) Entertainment and amusement.
(b) To look for enemy partiers.
(d) To observe culture.
5. What were the charges Kerry leveled against the army during his testimony?
(a) Reckless violence and lack of sympathy for the enemy.
(b) Corruption and betrayal.
(c) Rape and baby killing.
(d) Unwarranted attempts to win the war and a belief in freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Committee reply to O'Neill's request?
2. What television show did Kerry refuse to debate O'Neill on?
3. How often did the charges Kerry reported supposedly occur?
4. What is the second sub-section of Part 1 of the book titled?
5. According to his own accounts, how did Kerry respond to orders instructing him to leave a French resort and report to a more dangerous river patrol?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)