|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Swiftees say that Kerry's actual nickname was in Vietnam?
(a) Boston Coward.
(b) Boston Strangler.
(c) Boston Pretender.
(d) Boston Whiner.
2. According to his own accounts, how did Kerry respond to orders instructing him to leave a French resort and report to a more dangerous river patrol?
(a) He refused to follow them.
(b) He accepted them with certain conditions.
(c) He was confused by them because he enjoyed the peacefulness of the resort.
(d) He vehemently resisted.
3. What is the first sub-section of Part 1 of the book titled?
(a) The Ridiculous Warrior.
(b) The Repulsive Warrior.
(c) The Reluctant Warrior.
(d) The Righteous Warrior.
4. Who was in a sampan that Kerry ordered to be fired upon, according to his biography in the Boston Globe?
(a) Three women and no men.
(b) A mother and her grown child.
(c) A mother and small child.
(d) Two women and two men.
5. What was the normal length of one tour of duty in Vietnam?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two and a half years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kerry most likely agree to debate O'Neill on the Dick Cavett Show?
2. What were the charges Kerry leveled against the army during his testimony?
3. How often did the charges Kerry reported supposedly occur?
4. What was the reason for Kerry's application for a draft deferment?
5. In what year did Kerry testify in front of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)