Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person did Kerry compare himself to during his tour?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Alexander Hamilton.
(d) Walter Mondale.
2. Why did Kerry most likely agree to debate O'Neill on the Dick Cavett Show?
(a) Cavett was a friend of Kerry's.
(b) Cavett had never met Kerry or O'Neill.
(c) Cavett was willing to ask him easy questions.
(d) Cavett agreed to limit O'Neill's talk time.
3. Who has Kerry relied on to support his claims of "war crimes" committed by American troops in Vietnam?
(a) Imposters posing as friends.
(b) Imposters posing as his fellow officers.
(c) Imposters posing as veterans.
(d) Imposters posing as commanders.
4. How often did the charges Kerry reported supposedly occur?
(a) He lost count.
(b) Once or twice a month.
(c) Once a week.
5. What kept Kerry's unacceptable behavior from his superiors?
(a) His fellow officers.
(b) His own fraudulent reports.
(c) His refusal to file reports.
(d) His bribery of fellow officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Kerry eventually given offshore assignments by commanders at Cat Lo?
2. What were Kerry's goals back in Vietnam, according to Commander Grant Hibbard?
3. How was Kerry perceived among the other Swiftees during his time in Vietnam?
4. What is a "skimmer"?
5. As a result of his poor performance, how did the audience react to Kerry at the end of the Dick Cavett Show?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)