1. What year did John Kerry run for president?
2. What office did Kerry hold when he ran for the presidency?
3. What is the intent of Unfit for Command, as clearly stated by the authors in the introduction?
To prevent Kerry from becoming the commander in chief.
4. How do the authors introduce their argument?
With a quote.
5. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
The United States Navy.
6. What position did Roy F. Hoffman hold?
7. How was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
He was the commander.
This section contains 5,268 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)