|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Antiwar Protester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Edwards, who do you need to listen to in order to really understand Kerry?
(a) Those who served with him.
(b) Those who have known him for over 20 years.
(c) Those who know his desire to be President.
(d) Those who are unaware of his service.
2. Who was in a sampan that Kerry ordered to be fired upon, according to his biography in the Boston Globe?
(a) Two women and two men.
(b) Three women and no men.
(c) A mother and small child.
(d) A mother and her grown child.
3. What is the second sub-section of Part 1 of the book titled?
(a) The Purple Heart Braggart.
(b) The Purple Heart Exaggerator.
(c) The Purple Heart Thief.
(d) The Purple Heart Hunter.
4. How does Kerry's gunner, Stephen Gardner, describe the sampan incident?
(a) Simply butchery.
(b) Simply murder.
(c) Senseless murder.
(d) Senseless butchery.
5. Why does O'Neill think that Americans are uninformed?
(a) They are incapable of understanding the news.
(b) The media is biased and sympathetic to Kerry's liberal agenda.
(c) They don't watch the news very much.
(d) The media is not aware of Kerry's deceptive practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original intention for the PCFs?
2. How many co-authors were there besides Kerry for his earlier book?
3. What kept Kerry's unacceptable behavior from his superiors?
4. After his testimony, what do the authors say Kerry did with his service medals to make a point?
5. Which one of the following does Hoffman question about Kerry in the Introduction?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)