|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Swiftees served with Kerry during his tour?
2. What were the people included in the "War Heroes" exhibit recognized for?
(a) Their contributions to socialism.
(b) Their support of the Chinese dictators.
(c) Their contributions to communism.
(d) Their contributions to the North Vietnamese victory.
3. What year did John Kerry run for president?
4. When did Kerry make a cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) Two days earlier.
(b) The week before.
(c) Earlier in the day.
(d) The day before.
5. What is one of the absolute tenets of command, according to Hoffman?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Joe Ponder wounded during the war?
2. What does O'Neill call Kerry's claims of "atrocities"?
3. What was the title of Kerry's book?
4. What month was the 2004 press conference held by Hoffman for the Swift Boat Veterans?
5. What do the Swift Boat Veterans think of Kerry's attitude during the war, according to O'Neill?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)