|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hoffman to be concerned about Kerry with regards to his political goals?
(a) His lack of reliability.
(b) His lack of determination.
(c) His lack of enthusiasm.
(d) His lack of intelligence.
2. What does PCF stand for?
(a) Patrol Crafts First.
(b) Pacific Craft Frontrunner.
(c) Pacific Craft Freighter.
(d) Patrol Crafts Fast.
3. What does Hoffman make clear about his position?
(a) It is a political issue.
(b) It is not a political issue.
(c) He has never met Kerry.
(d) He is a good friend of Kerry's.
4. What type of account does O'Neill provide for the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) A friend's recollection.
(b) A second-hand account.
(d) A first-hand account.
5. What does the open letter from the Swiftees label Kerry?
(b) A great exaggerator.
(d) A fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What years was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
2. How many signatures were on the open letter to Kerry from the Swiftees?
3. Who accompanied Kerry during his previous cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
4. Who designed the "War Heroes" exhibit Lupetti observed in the museum?
5. Who is recognized along with Kerry in the "War Heroes" exhibit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)