|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) New York.
(d) San Diego.
2. Which museum did Lupetti visit upon returning to the countries involved in the war?
(a) The War Battleground Museum.
(b) The War Remnants Museum.
(c) The War Restoration Museum.
(d) The War Memorial Museum.
3. How many months did Kerry serve with the Swiftees during his tour?
4. Were the Swift Boat Veterans surprised by Kerry's actions at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) Over half were not sure.
(b) Over half were.
5. Why was Kerry included in the "War Heroes" exhibit?
(a) For his injuries during the war.
(b) For his role in the American anti-war movement.
(c) For his role in the capture of American POWs.
(d) For his involvement in numerous battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponder recall the circumstances around his injuries?
2. How does Kerry portray himself in his book's account of Ponder's injury?
3. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
4. What was the original intention for the PCFs?
5. How does O'Neill refer to Ponder's participation in the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)