|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Kerry's commanders signed the open letter from the Swiftees?
(a) Almost all of them.
(b) Almost half of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) Almost a quarter of them.
2. How do the authors introduce their argument?
(a) With a poem.
(b) With a quote.
(c) With an advertisement.
(d) With a letter.
3. What is one of the absolute tenets of command, according to Hoffman?
4. Who received a polite applause at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion, according to O'Neill?
(a) The current Vice President.
(b) The ambassador.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The visiting dignitaries.
5. What month was the 2004 press conference held by Hoffman for the Swift Boat Veterans?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Swift Boat Veterans feel as a result of Kerry's cameo appearance and motives?
2. What office did Kerry hold when he ran for the presidency?
3. When did Kerry make a cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
4. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
5. What does PCF stand for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)