|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many signatures were on the open letter to Kerry from the Swiftees?
(a) Nearly 100.
(b) Over 200.
(c) Nearly 200.
(d) Over 250.
2. How does Ponder recall the circumstances around his injuries?
(a) Slightly better than expected.
(b) He remembers some parts better than others.
3. What position did Roy F. Hoffman hold?
(a) Rear Admiral.
(c) Deck Sergeant.
4. Where was the 2004 press conference by Hoffman held?
(d) New York.
5. What does Hoffman make clear about his position?
(a) It is not a political issue.
(b) It is a political issue.
(c) He has never met Kerry.
(d) He is a good friend of Kerry's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was the 2004 press conference held by Hoffman for the Swift Boat Veterans?
2. How did the Swift Boat Veterans feel as a result of Kerry's cameo appearance and motives?
3. Who accompanied Kerry during his previous cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
4. How many months did Kerry serve with the Swiftees during his tour?
5. According to Edwards, who do you need to listen to in order to really understand Kerry?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)