|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following does Hoffman feel is doubtful in Kerry?
(a) His ethics.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His citizenship.
(d) His political ambitions.
2. What causes Hoffman to be concerned about Kerry with regards to his political goals?
(a) His lack of enthusiasm.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His lack of reliability.
(d) His lack of determination.
3. How was Joe Ponder wounded during the war?
(a) In an accident witnessed by Kerry.
(b) In a battle Kerry was supposed to be in.
(c) In an accident caused by Kerry.
(d) In a battle that Kerry recounts.
4. What did Kerry misrepresent, according to the open letter by the Swift Boat Veterans?
(a) His political background.
(b) His service.
(c) His age.
(d) His eligibility.
5. How did the Swift Boat Veterans feel as a result of Kerry's cameo appearance and motives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Swift Boat Veterans think of Kerry's attitude during the war, according to O'Neill?
2. How many months did Kerry serve with the Swiftees during his tour?
3. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
4. What does Hoffman make clear about his position?
5. What bodies of water were the PCFs eventually tasked for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)