|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Joe Ponder wounded during the war?
(a) In an accident caused by Kerry.
(b) In a battle that Kerry recounts.
(c) In an accident witnessed by Kerry.
(d) In a battle Kerry was supposed to be in.
2. Where was the 2004 press conference by Hoffman held?
(a) New York.
3. Which one of the following does Hoffman feel is doubtful in Kerry?
(a) His citizenship.
(b) His political ambitions.
(c) His ethics.
(d) His loyalty.
4. How do the authors introduce their argument?
(a) With an advertisement.
(b) With a letter.
(c) With a quote.
(d) With a poem.
5. What does the open letter from the Swiftees label Kerry?
(b) A fraud.
(c) A great exaggerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the people included in the "War Heroes" exhibit recognized for?
2. What is the intent of Unfit for Command, as clearly stated by the authors in the introduction?
3. What causes Hoffman to be concerned about Kerry with regards to his political goals?
4. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
5. When did the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion take place?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)