|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the applause change when the actual Swift Boat Veterans were introduced at their Reunion?
(a) It did not change.
(b) It became more vocal and uproarious.
(c) It caused a riot to break out.
(d) It became a little less vocal.
2. Who received a polite applause at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion, according to O'Neill?
(a) The ambassador.
(b) The visiting dignitaries.
(c) The current Vice President.
(d) The secretary of state.
3. What does O'Neill call Kerry's claims of "atrocities"?
(b) Partial truths.
4. What years was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
(a) 1967 and 1968.
(b) 1965 and 1967.
(c) 1968 and 1969.
(d) 1969 and 1970.
5. What does PCF stand for?
(a) Patrol Crafts First.
(b) Patrol Crafts Fast.
(c) Pacific Craft Frontrunner.
(d) Pacific Craft Freighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
2. What was the original intention for the PCFs?
3. What year did John Kerry run for president?
4. Who is recognized along with Kerry in the "War Heroes" exhibit?
5. How was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)