|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Neill call Kerry's claims of "atrocities"?
(b) Partial truths.
2. Who was Bill Lupetti?
(a) An army recruiter.
(b) An army general.
(c) A battalion leader.
(d) A naval corpsman.
3. Out of the officers who served with Kerry, how many signed the open letter from the Swiftees?
4. Who designed the "War Heroes" exhibit Lupetti observed in the museum?
(c) Former military leaders.
(d) The Chinese dictators.
5. What month was the 2004 press conference held by Hoffman for the Swift Boat Veterans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman make clear about his position?
2. Who accompanied Kerry during his previous cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
3. As O'Neill states, what was the crowd's response when Kerry was introduced at the 2003 Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
4. When did Kerry make a cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
5. According to Edwards, who do you need to listen to in order to really understand Kerry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)