|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hoffman to be concerned about Kerry with regards to his political goals?
(a) His lack of reliability.
(b) His lack of enthusiasm.
(c) His lack of intelligence.
(d) His lack of determination.
2. Who is recognized along with Kerry in the "War Heroes" exhibit?
(a) Susan Sarandon.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) Richard Dreyfuss.
(d) Jane Fonda.
3. What is the question the authors hope to answer in their book, Unfit for Command?
(a) Who is John Kerry trying to be?
(b) Who is the real John Kerry?
(c) Who is the person John Kerry has become?
(d) Who is John Kerry trying to fool?
4. How was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
(a) He was the commander.
(b) He was the route planner.
(c) He was the lieutenant in charge.
(d) He was the tactics division specialist.
5. What does Hoffman believe Kerry is unfit for?
(a) To be commander in chief.
(b) To be the captain of the Swift Boats.
(c) To be the secretary of state.
(d) To be commander of the Swift Boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kerry portray himself in his book's account of Ponder's injury?
2. Out of the officers who served with Kerry, how many signed the open letter from the Swiftees?
3. How did the Swift Boat Veterans feel as a result of Kerry's cameo appearance and motives?
4. What were the people included in the "War Heroes" exhibit recognized for?
5. Which forests were the PCFs assigned to?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)