|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Joe Ponder wounded during the war?
(a) In an accident caused by Kerry.
(b) In a battle that Kerry recounts.
(c) In a battle Kerry was supposed to be in.
(d) In an accident witnessed by Kerry.
2. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
(a) The United States Army.
(b) The United States Navy.
(c) The United States Air Force.
(d) The United States Marines.
3. Who received a polite applause at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion, according to O'Neill?
(a) The current Vice President.
(b) The ambassador.
(c) The visiting dignitaries.
(d) The secretary of state.
4. Where were the PCFs tasked?
(a) The Gulf of Tonkin.
(b) The Kong River.
(c) The Red River Delta.
(d) The Mekong Delta.
5. Out of the officers who served with Kerry, how many signed the open letter from the Swiftees?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the authors introduce their argument?
2. When did Kerry make a cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
3. What does Hoffman believe Kerry is unfit for?
4. What bodies of water were the PCFs eventually tasked for?
5. Who is recognized along with Kerry in the "War Heroes" exhibit?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)