|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman believe Kerry is unfit for?
(a) To be commander of the Swift Boats.
(b) To be the captain of the Swift Boats.
(c) To be the secretary of state.
(d) To be commander in chief.
2. Who received a polite applause at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion, according to O'Neill?
(a) The visiting dignitaries.
(b) The current Vice President.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The ambassador.
3. What did Kerry misrepresent, according to the open letter by the Swift Boat Veterans?
(a) His service.
(b) His political background.
(c) His age.
(d) His eligibility.
4. Who controlled the forests that the PCFs were assigned to?
(c) The Viet Cong.
5. What office did Kerry hold when he ran for the presidency?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ponder's account of the injuries compare to Kerry's?
2. What was the title of Kerry's book?
3. Who was Bill Lupetti?
4. What were the people included in the "War Heroes" exhibit recognized for?
5. What does Hoffman make clear about his position?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)