|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: John Kerry in Vietnam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the charges Kerry reported supposedly occur?
(b) He lost count.
(c) Once or twice a month.
(d) Once a week.
2. Out of the few months Kerry spent in Vietnam, how many of them were for training purposes?
3. Where were the PCFs tasked?
(a) The Red River Delta.
(b) The Kong River.
(c) The Gulf of Tonkin.
(d) The Mekong Delta.
4. Were the Swift Boat Veterans surprised by Kerry's actions at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) Over half were not sure.
(c) Over half were.
5. What kept Kerry's unacceptable behavior from his superiors?
(a) His fellow officers.
(b) His refusal to file reports.
(c) His own fraudulent reports.
(d) His bribery of fellow officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman believe Kerry is unfit for?
2. What was Cavett's reputation as a commentator?
3. How was Kerry's first wound treated?
4. What were the charges Kerry leveled against the army during his testimony?
5. What did Kerry misrepresent, according to the open letter by the Swift Boat Veterans?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)