|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: John Kerry in Vietnam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ponder's account of the injuries compare to Kerry's?
(a) They were mostly the same.
(b) They were somewhat different.
(c) They were exactly the same.
(d) They were totally different.
2. According to Edwards, who do you need to listen to in order to really understand Kerry?
(a) Those who have known him for over 20 years.
(b) Those who are unaware of his service.
(c) Those who know his desire to be President.
(d) Those who served with him.
3. How many months did Kerry serve with the Swiftees during his tour?
4. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(a) New York.
(c) San Diego.
5. What does PCF stand for?
(a) Pacific Craft Frontrunner.
(b) Patrol Crafts Fast.
(c) Patrol Crafts First.
(d) Pacific Craft Freighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Neill call Kerry's claims of "atrocities"?
2. Why does O'Neill think that Americans are uninformed?
3. What does the open letter from the Swiftees label Kerry?
4. What did Kerry fail to do during his debate with O'Neill on the Dick Cavett Show?
5. As O'Neill states, what was the crowd's response when Kerry was introduced at the 2003 Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)