|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Antiwar Protester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did William F. Buckley refer to Kerry during a graduation speech given at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point?
2. Why does O'Neill think Kerry agreed to serve in Vietnam?
(a) To build his military credentials for political reasons.
(b) Because he was forced to.
(c) Because he supported the war effort there.
(d) To build his military credentials for personal reasons.
3. In what year where the Paris Peace Accords?
4. How often did the charges Kerry reported supposedly occur?
(a) He lost count.
(b) Once or twice a month.
(d) Once a week.
5. Which forests were the PCFs assigned to?
(a) The Tam Dao and Mang Deng.
(b) The U Mhin and Nam Cam.
(c) The Mangrove and Pu Luong.
(d) The Gon and Tra Su.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of his poor performance, how did the audience react to Kerry at the end of the Dick Cavett Show?
2. What year did Al Hubbard, a controversial VVAW leader, return from a trip to Paris?
3. Which one of the following does Hoffman feel is doubtful in Kerry?
4. When did Kerry make a cameo appearance at the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
5. Which paper broke the story about the VVAW's plan to commit murder?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)