|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Antiwar Protester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kerry arrive for his appointment with the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations?
(c) So late that he had to reschedule it for the next day.
(d) On time.
2. Which city hosted the Swift Boat Veterans Reunion?
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
3. How many total sub-sections are there in Part 2 of Unfit for Command?
4. What does the open letter from the Swiftees label Kerry?
(a) A fraud.
(d) A great exaggerator.
5. Out of the few months Kerry spent in Vietnam, how many of them were for training purposes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What play does Kerry borrow a quote from to use as a campaign tagline?
2. Who did Kerry compare the U.S. Army to in his testimony?
3. According to his own accounts, how did Kerry respond to orders instructing him to leave a French resort and report to a more dangerous river patrol?
4. Where were the PCFs tasked?
5. What did Kerry misrepresent, according to the open letter by the Swift Boat Veterans?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)