|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Antiwar Protester.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did John Kerry run for president?
2. How many FBI documents exist pertaining to their investigation of Kerry and the VVAW?
3. What was the staged event in Detroit called that was later debunked as phony testimony by people who were never in Vietnam?
(a) The Summer Soldier Investigation.
(b) The Spring Soldier Investigation.
(c) The Fall Soldier Investigation.
(d) The Winter Soldier Investigation.
4. What was a feared unintended consequence of a U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam?
(a) A tarnished reputation.
(b) The amount of resistance from the Vietnam people.
(c) The reprisals from the North.
(d) An attack on America.
5. How did Kerry distort shooting himself in the buttocks in order to receive his third purple heart?
(a) He claimed he was shot by the enemy.
(b) He claimed he was captured by the enemy and forced to sit on a mine.
(c) He claimed it was friendly fire.
(d) He claimed it was an accident caused by the intense pressures of an enemy battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the contract Kerry awarded to Forbes to build a deep-sea port in Vung Tau?
2. Which one of the following does Hoffman feel is doubtful in Kerry?
3. What does Kerry claim about his request to enter the military that is not supported by any military records?
4. What was the result of the VVAW's voting on Camil's proposal?
5. What were the charges Kerry leveled against the army during his testimony?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)