1. What year did John Kerry run for president?
2. What office did Kerry hold when he ran for the presidency?
3. What is the intent of Unfit for Command, as clearly stated by the authors in the introduction?
(a) To support Kerry for President.
(b) To raise money for Kerry's opponent.
(c) To convince Kerry to withdraw from the race.
(d) To prevent Kerry from becoming the commander in chief.
4. How do the authors introduce their argument?
(a) With a quote.
(b) With an advertisement.
(c) With a poem.
(d) With a letter.
5. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
(a) The United States Marines.
(b) The United States Air Force.
(c) The United States Navy.
(d) The United States Army.
6. What position did Roy F. Hoffman hold?
(b) Rear Admiral.
(d) Deck Sergeant.
7. How was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
(a) He was the commander.
(b) He was the route planner.
(c) He was the tactics division specialist.
(d) He was the lieutenant in charge.
This section contains 5,268 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)