1. What year did John Kerry run for president?
2. What office did Kerry hold when he ran for the presidency?
3. What is the intent of Unfit for Command, as clearly stated by the authors in the introduction?
(a) To convince Kerry to withdraw from the race.
(b) To support Kerry for President.
(c) To prevent Kerry from becoming the commander in chief.
(d) To raise money for Kerry's opponent.
4. How do the authors introduce their argument?
(a) With a poem.
(b) With a quote.
(c) With a letter.
(d) With an advertisement.
5. What division of the Armed Services was Roy F. Hoffman in?
(a) The United States Army.
(b) The United States Navy.
(c) The United States Air Force.
(d) The United States Marines.
6. What position did Roy F. Hoffman hold?
(c) Deck Sergeant.
(d) Rear Admiral.
7. How was Hoffman involved with the Swift Boats?
(a) He was the tactics division specialist.
(b) He was the route planner.
(c) He was the lieutenant in charge.
(d) He was the commander.
This section contains 5,268 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)