* The authors, O'Neill and Corsi, make their intentions clear in proving why John Kerry is unfit to be the Commander in Chief.
* Two quotes are introduced to reflect the main idea of the book and set up for the analysis.
* A first hand account of the 2003 Swift Boat Veterans Reunion is given by O'Neill.
* Kerry's silent welcome at the reunion is described.
* Joe ponder, a disabled veteran, contradicts Kerry's account of his injuries with a memorable recollection of the battle.
* The opportunistic behavior of Kerry is questioned regarding his cameo appearance and photo op before the reunion.
* The 2004 press conference introduces an open letter from the Swift Boat Veterans to Kerry.
* Rear Admiral (Ret.) Hoffman declares the Swift Boat Veterans' issues with Kerry, indicating that he is a liar and a fraud.
* Bill Lupetti's trip to Vietnam reveals a "World Heroes" exhibit in the War Remnants Museum...
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)