Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
2. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
3. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
4. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
5. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
Turin did not murder Sadeor although Turin's actions may have had a part in Sadeor's demise.
1) Could Turin have avoided Sadeor's death?
2) Why did Turin choose to run rather than go back to court to explain himself to Thingol?
3) Why does Turin refuse to return after Beleg tells him he has been pardoned?
4) Since Turin was already running from Thingol why did he not take this opportunity to go find his mother?
Morwen refuses to go to Thingol's court to live.
1) Was Morwen thinking of her own pride before that of the welfare of her daughter?
2) Why did Morwen not deem it necessary to remain with her son Turin?
3) Was the sending of her token to King Thingol accepted by her son as easily as it was accepted by the king?
Isildur gave the shards of his sword to his squire when they are attacked by a group of orcs. Isildur tells him to keep the sword safe at all cost. Why at this point does Isildur not give the one ring to the squire as well? Why was the sword so important to him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)