|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
(b) Rohan's ascension
(c) Gondor's fall
(d) Sauron's demise
2. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
(a) Gandalf cooks them a hearty meal
(b) Gandalf goes along also
(c) Gandalf gives them magical items
(d) Gandalf reads their futures
3. What happens to Ondoher and his son when the Wainriders attack?
(a) They are killed
(b) They are taken prisoner
(c) They retreat
(d) They scream
4. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
5. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of Gondor when the Wainriders attacks?
2. When are the Ringwraiths the strongest?
3. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
4. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
5. Who is the strongest of the Wizards order?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)