|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
2. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
(a) Westernmost beacon
(b) Only the king can live there
(c) Ancient battles took place here
(d) Place of worship
3. With Elendil's grave gone what is the new name of Amon Anwar?
(a) Holy Mount or Halifirien
(b) Tourist Park
(c) Great History or Histrofirien
(d) Great Mound or Halofraden
4. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
(a) His most loyal advisor
(b) His son
(d) His father
5. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
2. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
3. Why does Nimrodel refuse to marry Amroth?
4. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
5. How are the Drugs described?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)