|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
(b) Eorl at Rohan
2. What were the effects of the Palantiri on the men that used it?
(a) Physical fatigue
(c) Mental strain
(d) A powerful hunger
3. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
4. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
5. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
(d) The one ring
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sauron hears has captured Gollum?
2. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
3. What did Cirdan give the Istari he considered the most powerful?
4. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
5. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)