|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of Gondor when the Wainriders attacks?
(a) The Northmen
(b) The Shire
2. How are the Drugs described?
(a) Short and stout
(b) Small and petite
(c) Tall and willowy
(d) Haggard and worn
3. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
(a) They fall suddenly ill
(b) Sauron attacks
(c) They reach the Dead Marshes
(d) They are attacked by orcs
4. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
(a) Throwing down their weapons
(b) Gathering spoils of war
(c) Singing songs
(d) Getting drunk
5. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
(a) They fear water
(b) They are unable to feel emotion
(c) They fear daylight
(d) They love to wear shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
2. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
3. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
4. What is done after the tradition set forth by Isildur is broken at Amon Anwar?
5. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)