|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Eorl and Cirion agree to part in?
2. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
(a) They hear the enemy
(b) They are covered in locust
(c) They are covered in a white mist
(d) They hear strange noises
3. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
(a) Metal working
(b) Carving in wood and stone
(c) Singing ballads
(d) Fighting and fencing
4. Who is the leader of the Wizards?
5. What two people stand between Saruman and taking over Rohan?
(a) Gollum and Aragon
(b) Theodred and Eomer
(c) Eomer and Bilbo
(d) Gandalf and Theodred
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done after the tradition set forth by Isildur is broken at Amon Anwar?
2. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
3. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
4. Who does Sauron hears has captured Gollum?
5. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)