|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
(a) A letter to his wife
(b) His sword Narsil that killed Sauron
(c) His family ring
(d) His sons
2. Who controls King Theoden's mind?
3. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(a) Daughter of the king, Idril
(c) Enderhil's true love
(d) Son of the king, Amroth
4. What did the Istari resemble?
(a) Young human men
(b) Older human men
(c) Transparent visions
5. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) An eagle
(b) A pie pan
(c) The gods of old
(d) The sun
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nimrodel refuse to marry Amroth?
2. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
3. When are the Ringwraiths the strongest?
4. What did Saruman seize as his own?
5. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)