|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
(a) Gathering spoils of war
(b) Singing songs
(c) Getting drunk
(d) Throwing down their weapons
2. Which of the Istari was considered the most powerful by Cirdan?
(a) The Blue
(b) The White
(c) The Grey
(d) The Red
3. What will Saruman believe is Gandalf's intention in befriending those from the Shire?
(a) To have the one ring for himself
(b) To build a retirement home
(c) To lay a trap for Gollum
(d) To learn of their ancient ways
4. What does Grimbold see happening but is to late to stop?
(a) The assalt on Helm's deep
(b) The death of Theodred
(c) The attack of Theoden
(d) The attack of Eomer
5. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman owes them both money
(b) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
(c) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(d) Saruman has seen a vision
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
2. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
3. Who controls King Theoden's mind?
4. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
5. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)