|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
(a) To plan a coming out ball for Sauron
(b) To assist Saruman
(c) To fight in the coming war
(d) To attack the leader of the elves
2. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
(a) Place of worship
(b) Only the king can live there
(c) Ancient battles took place here
(d) Westernmost beacon
3. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
(b) The one ring
4. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(b) Set them at four different corners
(c) Divided them into two groups
(d) Gave them a rousing good speach
5. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
(b) A map and a key
(c) A blade made by a dwarf
(d) An apple
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Saruman seize as his own?
2. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
3. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
4. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
5. What reason caused Saruman to stop cooperating with the Council?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)