|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
(a) The secrets of the kingdom
(b) The location of the rings of power
(c) The truth of Sauron
(d) The facts of life
2. What about the Istari made it clear that they were not human?
(a) They spoke with their thought only
(b) They had no eyes
(c) They could fly
(d) They did not age
3. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(b) Son of the king, Amroth
(c) Enderhil's true love
(d) Daughter of the king, Idril
4. What were the effects of the Palantiri on the men that used it?
(a) Mental strain
(b) A powerful hunger
(d) Physical fatigue
5. Who is the strongest of the Wizards order?
(d) Bilbo Baggins
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
2. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
3. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
4. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
5. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)