|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
(a) To attack the leader of the elves
(b) To fight in the coming war
(c) To assist Saruman
(d) To plan a coming out ball for Sauron
2. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They don't have an opinion about it
(b) They are glad to have the extra help
(c) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(d) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
3. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
4. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(a) Enderhil's true love
(b) Son of the king, Amroth
(c) Daughter of the king, Idril
5. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
(a) A letter to his wife
(b) His sword Narsil that killed Sauron
(c) His family ring
(d) His sons
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Drugs described?
2. What do Eorl and Cirion agree to part in?
3. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
4. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
5. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)