|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
(a) Gandalf cooks them a hearty meal
(b) Gandalf goes along also
(c) Gandalf reads their futures
(d) Gandalf gives them magical items
2. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
(a) Westernmost beacon
(b) Ancient battles took place here
(c) Place of worship
(d) Only the king can live there
3. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
(a) A revolt and a raid
(b) An attack and an escape
(c) An assassination and a raid
(d) A dance and a brunch
4. What location are the Nazgul searching for that is secret to them and to Sauron where the person who has the one ring comes from?
(d) The Shire
5. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
2. What two people stand between Saruman and taking over Rohan?
3. What is one of the reasons that Sauron releases Gollum?
4. What does Grimbold see happening but is to late to stop?
5. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)