|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
2. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
(a) He is swallowed by a large dragon
(b) He looses his way
(c) He forges how to swim
(d) He looses the ring
3. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They don't have an opinion about it
(b) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(c) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(d) They are glad to have the extra help
4. What happens to Ondoher and his son when the Wainriders attack?
(a) They scream
(b) They are killed
(c) They are taken prisoner
(d) They retreat
5. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Great Sea
(b) Dense forest
(c) Ered Nimrais mountains
(d) Orc camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character meddles with the Palantiri while with Gandalf?
2. Originally who were the only ones that were supposed to have access to the Palantiri?
3. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
4. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
5. Which of the Istari was considered the most powerful by Cirdan?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)