|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
2. Who is it that saves Gollum from starving to death in while he was in the Moria mines?
(b) Nine Walkers
3. Who is allowed to visit the Amon Anwar?
(a) The queen
(b) Family of the deceased
(d) The king and the king's guests
4. For what creature do the Drugs hold a true hatred?
5. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
(a) The Great Desert
(b) The Death Marshes
(c) Sauron's home
(d) The Great Sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
2. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
3. What did the Istari resemble?
4. What reason caused Saruman to stop cooperating with the Council?
5. What does Gandalf do that he picked up at the Shire which Saruman describes as a toy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)