|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
2. What reason caused Saruman to stop cooperating with the Council?
(a) His desire for the ring
(b) His hatred of Gandalf
(c) He was busy on Tuesday
(d) His work for Sauron
3. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
4. How many is Isildur's sons are traveling with him home?
5. Without another mind what were the Palantiri stones limited to showing?
(a) Vague shadows of what might be
(b) Distant images and figures of the present or the past
(c) A person's one true love
(d) A person's most frightening dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
2. With what race do the Drugs live with?
3. What did Cirdan give the Istari he considered the most powerful?
4. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
5. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)