|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
(a) The person the carving was modeled after will be injured
(b) The person who injured it will take on the injuries
(c) The carver must take on these injuries
(d) It casts the Drugs soul to the netherworld
2. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
(a) An assassination and a raid
(b) A revolt and a raid
(c) A dance and a brunch
(d) An attack and an escape
3. Where does Saruman decide to visit because of Gandalf's interest in the place?
(d) The Shire
4. What reason caused Saruman to stop cooperating with the Council?
(a) His hatred of Gandalf
(b) His work for Sauron
(c) He was busy on Tuesday
(d) His desire for the ring
5. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
(a) They are covered in a white mist
(b) They are covered in locust
(c) They hear strange noises
(d) They hear the enemy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
2. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
3. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
4. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
5. What is Enerdhil's trade?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)