|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Without another mind what were the Palantiri stones limited to showing?
(a) Distant images and figures of the present or the past
(b) A person's one true love
(c) Vague shadows of what might be
(d) A person's most frightening dreams
2. What did Saruman seize as his own?
(b) The Elessar
3. Who is allowed to visit the Amon Anwar?
(b) The queen
(c) The king and the king's guests
(d) Family of the deceased
4. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
(a) Sauron attacks
(b) They are attacked by orcs
(c) They fall suddenly ill
(d) They reach the Dead Marshes
5. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
(a) Shire and Ring
(b) Tuesday and Dancing
(c) Baggins and Gandalf
(d) Shire and Baggins
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
2. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
3. Who had Saruman been mistaken for while he was secretly visiting the Shire?
4. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
5. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)