|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Istari resemble?
(a) Older human men
(c) Transparent visions
(d) Young human men
2. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
3. What did Cirdan give the Istari he considered the most powerful?
(a) A fancy hat
(b) The fifth ring of power
(c) The one ring
(d) The third ring of power
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
(a) They fear daylight
(b) They are unable to feel emotion
(c) They love to wear shoes
(d) They fear water
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
2. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
3. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
4. Where does Nimrodel want to be before she agrees to marry Amroth?
5. What happened when a Drug made a carving of his father out of stone and then sat in meditation next to it?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)