|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
(a) The person who injured it will take on the injuries
(b) The carver must take on these injuries
(c) It casts the Drugs soul to the netherworld
(d) The person the carving was modeled after will be injured
2. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It brings your true love
(b) It heals and makes things appear whole again
(c) It brings good fortune and healing powers
(d) It is fragil
3. How many is Isildur's sons are traveling with him home?
4. What is Enerdhil's trade?
(a) Stone carver
(b) Jewel smith
5. Where does Saruman decide to visit because of Gandalf's interest in the place?
(b) The Shire
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nimrodel want to be before she agrees to marry Amroth?
2. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
3. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
4. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
5. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)