|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
(a) His son
(b) His most loyal advisor
(c) His father
2. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
(b) Saruman owes them both money
(c) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(d) Saruman has seen a vision
3. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
(a) Only the king can live there
(b) Westernmost beacon
(c) Place of worship
(d) Ancient battles took place here
4. What is one of the reasons that Sauron releases Gollum?
(a) Gollum has to go to the bathroom
(b) He pitties Gollum
(c) Gollum promises to help him
(d) To lead Sauron to the ring
5. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
(a) Shire and Baggins
(b) Shire and Ring
(c) Baggins and Gandalf
(d) Tuesday and Dancing
Short Answer Questions
1. With Elendil's grave gone what is the new name of Amon Anwar?
2. Who is the leader of the Wizards?
3. With what race do the Drugs live with?
4. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
5. What do Eorl and Cirion agree to part in?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)