|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
(a) The person the carving was modeled after will be injured
(b) The person who injured it will take on the injuries
(c) The carver must take on these injuries
(d) It casts the Drugs soul to the netherworld
2. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
3. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
(c) The one ring
4. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) An ability to see things whole
(b) Trees and Grass
(c) A fabulous jewel
(d) Her pain gone
5. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
(b) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(c) Saruman has seen a vision
(d) Saruman owes them both money
6. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
(a) Grey and Rainbow
(b) Blue and Red
(c) White and Grey
(d) White and Red
7. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
8. Originally who were the only ones that were supposed to have access to the Palantiri?
(a) Wizards and law enforcers
(b) Kings and wizards
(c) War councilors
(d) Kings and rulers
9. What reason caused Saruman to stop cooperating with the Council?
(a) His hatred of Gandalf
(b) His work for Sauron
(c) He was busy on Tuesday
(d) His desire for the ring
10. Which of the Istari was considered the most powerful by Cirdan?
(a) The Red
(b) The White
(c) The Grey
(d) The Blue
11. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
(a) To plan a coming out ball for Sauron
(b) To fight in the coming war
(c) To assist Saruman
(d) To attack the leader of the elves
12. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Gave them a rousing good speach
(b) Set them at four different corners
(c) Divided them into two groups
(d) Gave them dangerous new weapons
13. Who defeats Grima and frees the king?
14. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
15. Who is the leader of the Wizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
2. What about the Istari made it clear that they were not human?
3. Who comes to the aid of Gondor when the Wainriders attacks?
4. Without another mind what were the Palantiri stones limited to showing?
5. What is at Amon Anwar?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)