Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Set them at four different corners
(b) Divided them into two groups
(c) Gave them a rousing good speach
(d) Gave them dangerous new weapons
2. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
(a) A revolt and a raid
(b) A dance and a brunch
(c) An attack and an escape
(d) An assassination and a raid
3. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
(a) His most loyal advisor
(b) His son
(d) His father
4. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Orc camp
(b) Great Sea
(c) Dense forest
(d) Ered Nimrais mountains
5. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
(c) Eorl at Rohan
6. Who is the strongest of the Wizards order?
(d) Bilbo Baggins
7. What is Enerdhil's trade?
(a) Jewel smith
(b) Stone carver
8. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
(a) Only the king can live there
(b) Place of worship
(c) Ancient battles took place here
(d) Westernmost beacon
9. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
(a) It had struck a deal
(b) Because it could sense Gollum
(c) He pittied the creature
(d) In the hopes it would harm Saruman
10. What is one of the reasons that Sauron releases Gollum?
(a) He pitties Gollum
(b) Gollum promises to help him
(c) Gollum has to go to the bathroom
(d) To lead Sauron to the ring
11. How does Isildur die?
(a) His son kills him
(b) Orc arrows shoot him in the heart and throat
(c) The ring drives him mad
(d) He is swallowed by a large dragon
12. For what creature do the Drugs hold a true hatred?
13. What were the effects of the Palantiri on the men that used it?
(a) Physical fatigue
(b) Mental strain
(c) A powerful hunger
14. Where does Saruman decide to visit because of Gandalf's interest in the place?
(d) The Shire
15. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
(a) A Balrog
(c) A band of orcs
(d) A wraith
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defeats Grima and frees the king?
2. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
3. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
4. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
5. What does Grimbold see happening but is to late to stop?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)