|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Grima and frees the king?
2. What does Grimbold see happening but is to late to stop?
(a) The attack of Eomer
(b) The assalt on Helm's deep
(c) The attack of Theoden
(d) The death of Theodred
3. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
(a) White and Red
(b) White and Grey
(c) Blue and Red
(d) Grey and Rainbow
4. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
(d) Dead Marshes
5. With Elendil's grave gone what is the new name of Amon Anwar?
(a) Great Mound or Halofraden
(b) Tourist Park
(c) Great History or Histrofirien
(d) Holy Mount or Halifirien
6. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(a) Daughter of the king, Idril
(b) Enderhil's true love
(d) Son of the king, Amroth
7. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
(a) An attack and an escape
(b) A revolt and a raid
(c) A dance and a brunch
(d) An assassination and a raid
8. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
(b) A Balrog
(c) A band of orcs
(d) A wraith
9. Who is the leader of the Wizards?
10. What do Eorl and Cirion agree to part in?
11. How many of the Istari came to the land of men and elves?
12. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
13. For what creature do the Drugs hold a true hatred?
14. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
15. What does Gandalf do that he picked up at the Shire which Saruman describes as a toy?
(a) Playing the flute
(c) Pipe smoking
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
2. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
3. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
4. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
5. Where does Saruman decide to visit because of Gandalf's interest in the place?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)