|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Set them at four different corners
(b) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(c) Gave them a rousing good speach
(d) Divided them into two groups
2. Who is it that saves Gollum from starving to death in while he was in the Moria mines?
(b) Nine Walkers
3. Who is it that rides Shadowfax and takes messages from the king to Grimbold and Elfhelm
4. What location are the Nazgul searching for that is secret to them and to Sauron where the person who has the one ring comes from?
(b) The Shire
5. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) The gods of old
(b) An eagle
(c) The sun
(d) A pie pan
6. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
(a) Fighting and fencing
(b) Carving in wood and stone
(c) Metal working
(d) Singing ballads
7. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
8. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
(a) White and Grey
(b) White and Red
(c) Grey and Rainbow
(d) Blue and Red
9. With what race do the Drugs live with?
10. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
(a) He pittied the creature
(b) Because it could sense Gollum
(c) It had struck a deal
(d) In the hopes it would harm Saruman
11. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
(a) Makes him his heir
(b) Makes Eorl clean his boots
(c) Makes him a king
(d) Makes Eorl a duke
12. Who defeats Grima and frees the king?
13. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
(a) To fight in the coming war
(b) To attack the leader of the elves
(c) To assist Saruman
(d) To plan a coming out ball for Sauron
14. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
(a) Gandalf cooks them a hearty meal
(b) Gandalf reads their futures
(c) Gandalf gives them magical items
(d) Gandalf goes along also
15. How are the Drugs described?
(a) Short and stout
(b) Haggard and worn
(c) Tall and willowy
(d) Small and petite
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wood at Halifirien called?
2. What did Cirdan give the Istari he considered the most powerful?
3. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
4. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
5. Without another mind what were the Palantiri stones limited to showing?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)