|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the Istari made it clear that they were not human?
(a) They could fly
(b) They had no eyes
(c) They did not age
(d) They spoke with their thought only
2. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It brings good fortune and healing powers
(b) It is fragil
(c) It brings your true love
(d) It heals and makes things appear whole again
3. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
(a) They are covered in locust
(b) They hear strange noises
(c) They are covered in a white mist
(d) They hear the enemy
4. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
(a) Baggins and Gandalf
(b) Shire and Baggins
(c) Shire and Ring
(d) Tuesday and Dancing
5. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Set them at four different corners
(b) Divided them into two groups
(c) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(d) Gave them a rousing good speach
6. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Sauron's demise
(b) Rohan's ascension
(c) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
(d) Gondor's fall
7. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
(a) Makes him a king
(b) Makes him his heir
(c) Makes Eorl a duke
(d) Makes Eorl clean his boots
8. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Dense forest
(b) Orc camp
(c) Great Sea
(d) Ered Nimrais mountains
9. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
(a) Bilbo Baggins
(b) Thorin Oakenshield
10. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) A fabulous jewel
(b) Trees and Grass
(c) An ability to see things whole
(d) Her pain gone
11. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
12. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(b) They don't have an opinion about it
(c) They are glad to have the extra help
(d) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
13. For what creature do the Drugs hold a true hatred?
14. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
15. What happens if a carving that a Drug creates is injured?
(a) The person the carving was modeled after will be injured
(b) It casts the Drugs soul to the netherworld
(c) The person who injured it will take on the injuries
(d) The carver must take on these injuries
Short Answer Questions
1. How many is Isildur's sons are traveling with him home?
2. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
3. What is Enerdhil's trade?
4. How are the Drugs described?
5. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)