|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It heals and makes things appear whole again
(b) It brings your true love
(c) It brings good fortune and healing powers
(d) It is fragil
2. How are the Drugs described?
(a) Haggard and worn
(b) Small and petite
(c) Short and stout
(d) Tall and willowy
3. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
4. What were the effects of the Palantiri on the men that used it?
(b) A powerful hunger
(c) Mental strain
(d) Physical fatigue
5. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(b) Set them at four different corners
(c) Gave them a rousing good speach
(d) Divided them into two groups
6. What is done after the tradition set forth by Isildur is broken at Amon Anwar?
(a) Amon Anwar's mound is removed
(b) Elendil's grave is moved
(c) They have a party
(d) Amon Anwar is burned
7. What does Gandalf do that he picked up at the Shire which Saruman describes as a toy?
(a) Playing the flute
(c) Pipe smoking
8. What did Saruman seize as his own?
(d) The Elessar
9. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
(a) Singing songs
(b) Gathering spoils of war
(c) Throwing down their weapons
(d) Getting drunk
10. Why does Nimrodel refuse to marry Amroth?
(a) Amroth is a warrior
(b) Nimrodel is to young
(c) Amroth's herritage
(d) Her father disapproves
11. What does Grimbold see happening but is to late to stop?
(a) The attack of Theoden
(b) The death of Theodred
(c) The attack of Eomer
(d) The assalt on Helm's deep
12. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
(a) Makes him a king
(b) Makes Eorl clean his boots
(c) Makes him his heir
(d) Makes Eorl a duke
13. Who is it that saves Gollum from starving to death in while he was in the Moria mines?
(a) Nine Walkers
14. What did the Istari resemble?
(b) Transparent visions
(c) Young human men
(d) Older human men
15. Originally who were the only ones that were supposed to have access to the Palantiri?
(a) Kings and rulers
(b) War councilors
(c) Wizards and law enforcers
(d) Kings and wizards
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
2. For what creature do the Drugs hold a true hatred?
3. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
4. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
5. Who is the leader of the Wizards?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)