|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Sets the hall on fire
(b) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(c) Commits suicide
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) On vacation
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) South away from Brooda's control
(d) The court of Thingol
3. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Died in battle
(b) Died of illness
(c) Joined with the dwarven army
(d) Fell off his horse
4. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Ran away
(b) Died of fright
(c) Sided with the dragon
(d) Killed himself
6. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
(a) Brandir is ill
(b) Brandir loves Turambar
(c) The people listen to Turambar
(d) Because of Turambar's courage
7. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(c) Lower Lumbar
8. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
9. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The orc smell will kill them all
(b) The evil eye will be able to find them
(c) The village will be discovered
(d) The cattle will all be killed
10. What does Aldarion's mother hope will get her son to stop thinking of the sea?
(a) a good horse
(b) a job in the royal courts
(c) a wife
(d) a smart talking to
11. What shape does the Island of Numenor resemble?
(a) Six point star
(c) Five point star
12. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Changes his name
(b) Cuts out one of his eyes
(c) Throws away all his possessions
(d) Shaves his head
13. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Turin sucks his thumb
(b) Turin dishonored Saeros
(c) Turin is a human
(d) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
14. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(b) Gives Turin his own horse
(c) Makes Turin a page
(d) Takes Turin as his foster son
15. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Breaks Brooda's neck
(b) Slaps Brooda's face
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
3. What is the thought that makes Erendis happy that their first child is a girl?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. What is done with the Three rings?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)