|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Eorl and Cirion agree to part in?
2. Who defeats Grima and frees the king?
3. What did the Istari resemble?
(a) Transparent visions
(c) Young human men
(d) Older human men
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin will never die
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
5. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Kill Morgoth
(b) Find the ring of power
(c) Fly on a giant moth
(d) Kill Glaurung
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
2. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
3. What shape does the Island of Numenor resemble?
4. Which of the Istari was considered the most powerful by Cirdan?
5. What will Saruman believe is Gandalf's intention in befriending those from the Shire?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)