|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It heals and makes things appear whole again
(b) It is fragil
(c) It brings your true love
(d) It brings good fortune and healing powers
2. How many of the Istari came to the land of men and elves?
3. Who is the strongest of the Wizards order?
(d) Bilbo Baggins
4. What is the thought that makes Erendis happy that their first child is a girl?
(a) Aldarion had wanted a girl
(b) Erendis hates men
(c) Aldarion will stay to concieve a son
(d) The child is betrothed to a neighboring prince
5. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
(a) Sauron's home
(b) The Great Sea
(c) The Great Desert
(d) The Death Marshes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
2. Who comes to the aid of Gondor when the Wainriders attacks?
3. How are the Drugs described?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)