|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a qeen
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That her children are magicians
2. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
(a) White and Red
(b) Grey and Rainbow
(c) Blue and Red
(d) White and Grey
3. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
4. What craft do the Drugs possess that they are well known for?
(a) Carving in wood and stone
(b) Metal working
(c) Singing ballads
(d) Fighting and fencing
5. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(a) Blissfully ignorant
(d) Under a spell
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of Brandir do with the dragon's body?
2. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
3. What is Halifirien's significance to Gondor?
4. What happened when a Drug made a carving of his father out of stone and then sat in meditation next to it?
5. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)