|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) an orc camp
(b) Brethil's borders
(c) Berthil's worship mound
(d) Finduilas' grave
2. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The character's stories are hard to follow
(b) There are inconsistencies
(c) The story wasn't finished
(d) The other characters that they encounter
3. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
(a) They are covered in a white mist
(b) They hear strange noises
(c) They hear the enemy
(d) They are covered in locust
4. What does Gandalf do that he picked up at the Shire which Saruman describes as a toy?
(a) Pipe smoking
(d) Playing the flute
5. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are allergic to them
(b) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(c) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(d) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at Amon Anwar?
2. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
4. Who is the strongest of the Wizards order?
5. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)