|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin can never move
(b) Hurin will never die
(c) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(d) Hurin is burning
2. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(b) Takes Turin as his foster son
(c) Makes Turin a page
(d) Gives Turin his own horse
3. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
(a) He has a bad back
(b) The orcs are many in number
(c) His promise to Niniel
(d) The orcs are looking for him
4. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Make a great sword
(b) Create the rings of power
(c) Loose his bonds
(d) Serve his dark purposes
5. What does Elendur beg his father to do when they are surrounded by the enemy?
(a) Give the ring to the enemy
(b) Swallow the ring
(c) Throw the ring away
(d) Put the ring on and escape
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
2. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
3. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
4. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)