|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) A pie pan
(b) The gods of old
(c) An eagle
(d) The sun
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Ran away
(b) Sided with the dragon
(c) Killed himself
(d) Died of fright
3. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Gondor's fall
(b) Sauron's demise
(c) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
(d) Rohan's ascension
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) Thingol has taken ill
(b) To give him a sock he left
(c) To tell him news of his mother
(d) To offer a pardon
5. How many of the Istari came to the land of men and elves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sauron hears has captured Gollum?
2. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
3. What does Turin do to Brandir upon hearing that Niniel was Nienor and has killed herself?
4. What is done with the Three rings?
5. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)