|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His supper
(c) His ideas on theology
(d) His dwelling
2. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Kill herself
(c) Leave the village
(d) Marry Brandir
3. What does Elendur beg his father to do when they are surrounded by the enemy?
(a) Put the ring on and escape
(b) Swallow the ring
(c) Give the ring to the enemy
(d) Throw the ring away
4. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
(a) Tuesday and Dancing
(b) Shire and Ring
(c) Shire and Baggins
(d) Baggins and Gandalf
5. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(a) Under a spell
(d) Blissfully ignorant
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
3. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
5. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)