|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Isildur die?
(a) Orc arrows shoot him in the heart and throat
(b) The ring drives him mad
(c) He is swallowed by a large dragon
(d) His son kills him
2. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) an orc camp
(b) Berthil's worship mound
(c) Brethil's borders
(d) Finduilas' grave
3. Which two of the Istari will have a rivalry that ends in the fall of one of them?
(a) White and Grey
(b) White and Red
(c) Grey and Rainbow
(d) Blue and Red
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His sack
(b) His son
(c) His comb
(d) His clothes
5. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
(b) A map and a key
(c) An apple
(d) A blade made by a dwarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Istari resemble?
2. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
3. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
4. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
5. With what race do the Drugs live with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)