|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Istari.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman owes them both money
(b) Saruman has seen a vision
(c) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(d) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
2. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
(a) Maiden Found
(b) Maiden of Hope
(c) Maid of Tears
(d) Made of Tears
3. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
(a) He is turned into an orc
(b) He is shaved bald
(c) He is taken prisoner
(d) He is tortured and killed
4. Who controls King Theoden's mind?
5. What does Erendis choose to do when Aldarion returns to take the throne?
(a) To return to court and become queen
(b) To remain in solitude
(c) To rebuild her family's home
(d) To take her daughter and run
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
2. What is one of the reasons that Sauron releases Gollum?
3. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
4. At the battle of the Fords who does Saruman tell the troops to kill at all cost?
5. What will Saruman believe is Gandalf's intention in befriending those from the Shire?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)