|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin throws up
(b) Turin begins to weap and morn
(c) Turin falls into a trance
(d) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
3. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(a) Daughter of the king, Idril
(b) Enderhil's true love
(d) Son of the king, Amroth
4. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill herself
(b) Kill Glaurung herself
(c) Leave the village
(d) Marry Brandir
5. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
(a) Gandalf goes along also
(b) Gandalf gives them magical items
(c) Gandalf cooks them a hearty meal
(d) Gandalf reads their futures
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
2. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
3. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
5. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)