|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
(a) Puts the tomb of Elendil upon Amon Anwar
(b) Kisses his wife
(c) Holds a feast to celebrate their victory
(d) Holds a feast to mourn those dead
2. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) The gods of old
(b) An eagle
(c) A pie pan
(d) The sun
3. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(b) Sixty years old
(c) Ninety years old
(d) Five hundred years old
4. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
(a) Turin is alive
(b) A magical wraith
(c) The dragon still alive
(d) The dragon's body has disappeared
5. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Kill herself
(c) Leave the village
(d) Marry Brandir
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
2. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
4. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
5. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)