|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ondoher and his son when the Wainriders attack?
(a) They are taken prisoner
(b) They retreat
(c) They are killed
(d) They scream
2. Where does Cirion declare will be the meeting place?
(b) The Shire
(c) Amon Anwar
3. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman owes them both money
(b) Saruman has seen a vision
(c) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(d) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
4. Where does Aldarion desire more than being king?
(a) Being at sea
(b) Chasing the women
(c) Watching the night sky
(d) Riding horses
5. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) A map and a key
(b) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
(c) An apple
(d) A blade made by a dwarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wood at Halifirien called?
2. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
3. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
4. What does Aldarion's mother hope will get her son to stop thinking of the sea?
5. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)