|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman owes them both money
(b) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(c) Saruman has seen a vision
(d) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
2. Where does Nimrodel want to be before she agrees to marry Amroth?
(a) Amroth's family's home
(b) Her family's home
(d) A land of peace
3. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Died of illness
(b) Joined with the dwarven army
(c) Died in battle
(d) Fell off his horse
4. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
(a) A Balrog
(b) A band of orcs
(c) A wraith
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The ingredient in the special sauce
(b) The person who is helping Rohan
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The secret location of Gondolin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
2. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
3. Why does Nimrodel refuse to marry Amroth?
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)