|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
(c) Bilbo Baggins
(d) Thorin Oakenshield
2. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Great Sea
(b) Orc camp
(c) Ered Nimrais mountains
(d) Dense forest
3. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Androg couldn't go on with them
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
4. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(b) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because men are allergic to them
5. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin is banished
(b) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(c) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(d) Turin is sentenced to death
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
2. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
3. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
4. What is done with the Three rings?
5. What happens to Ondoher and his son when the Wainriders attack?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)