|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
(a) His magic ring and his pet monkey
(b) His courage and his voice
(c) His cape and has fighting skills
(d) His sword and his shield
2. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
(a) Throwing down their weapons
(b) Gathering spoils of war
(c) Singing songs
(d) Getting drunk
3. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) One year
(b) One hundred years
(c) Sixty years
(d) One hundred and fourty eight years
4. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have all been killed
(c) They have become zombies
(d) They have become slaves
5. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
2. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
3. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
4. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
5. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)