|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Gondor's fall
(b) Sauron's demise
(c) Rohan's ascension
(d) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
3. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
(a) A letter to his wife
(b) His family ring
(c) His sons
(d) His sword Narsil that killed Sauron
4. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
(a) The Great Sea
(b) The Death Marshes
(c) The Great Desert
(d) Sauron's home
5. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Given to Hobbits
(b) Thrown into the volcano
(c) Given to the elves
(d) Burried in a secret place
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
2. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
3. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
4. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
5. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)