|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Flips a coin
(b) Kills the most orcs
(c) Shows his family crest
(d) Kills their leader
2. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A hunter
(b) An orc slayer
(c) A son of a king
(d) A traveling musician
3. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Gondor's fall
(b) Sauron's demise
(c) Rohan's ascension
(d) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
4. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Great Sea
(b) Dense forest
(c) Orc camp
(d) Ered Nimrais mountains
5. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To tell him news of his mother
(b) To give him a sock he left
(c) Thingol has taken ill
(d) To offer a pardon
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
2. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
3. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
4. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)