|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
(a) A Balrog
(c) A band of orcs
(d) A wraith
2. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(a) An ancient dragon language
(d) Incoherent babble
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His ideas on theology
(c) His supper
(d) His dwelling
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
2. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
3. What location are the Nazgul searching for that is secret to them and to Sauron where the person who has the one ring comes from?
4. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
5. Where does Aldarion desire more than being king?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)