|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It brings your true love
(b) It is fragil
(c) It heals and makes things appear whole again
(d) It brings good fortune and healing powers
2. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(b) Planting traps near the village
(d) Secrecy and Silence
3. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is very ugly
(b) That he is silly
(c) That he is a brother
(d) That he is callouse
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His sack
(b) His clothes
(c) His comb
(d) His son
5. How do people travel on Numenor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
2. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
3. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
4. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
5. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)