|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
(a) They reach the Dead Marshes
(b) They are attacked by orcs
(c) Sauron attacks
(d) They fall suddenly ill
2. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
(c) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(d) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill herself
(b) Marry Brandir
(c) Kill Glaurung herself
(d) Leave the village
4. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
(a) The one ring
5. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
(a) His family ring
(b) His sons
(c) His sword Narsil that killed Sauron
(d) A letter to his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
2. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
3. How does Isildur die?
4. What does Erendis choose to do when Aldarion returns to take the throne?
5. What is at Amon Anwar?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)