|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Slaps Brooda's face
(b) Spits in Brooda's face
(c) Breaks Brooda's neck
(d) Runs Brooda through with a sword
2. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(c) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(d) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
3. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
(a) Makes him a king
(b) Makes Eorl clean his boots
(c) Makes Eorl a duke
(d) Makes him his heir
4. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) The sun
(b) An eagle
(c) A pie pan
(d) The gods of old
5. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) His parent's were divorcing
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) To begin his training as king
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aldarion's mother hope will get her son to stop thinking of the sea?
2. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
3. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
4. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
5. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)