|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
(a) They are attacked by orcs
(b) They reach the Dead Marshes
(c) Sauron attacks
(d) They fall suddenly ill
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His comb
(b) His son
(c) His clothes
(d) His sack
3. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(b) Ninety years old
(c) Five hundred years old
(d) Sixty years old
4. Where does Nimrodel want to be before she agrees to marry Amroth?
(b) Her family's home
(c) Amroth's family's home
(d) A land of peace
5. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
2. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
3. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
4. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
5. How does Isildur die?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)