|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
2. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
3. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His comb
(b) His son
(c) His sack
(d) His clothes
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(b) Something to eat
(c) The Boogeyman
5. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(b) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because men are allergic to them
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
2. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
3. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
4. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
5. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)