|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
(a) Holds a feast to mourn those dead
(b) Puts the tomb of Elendil upon Amon Anwar
(c) Kisses his wife
(d) Holds a feast to celebrate their victory
2. Where does Nimrodel become lost?
(a) Ered Nimrais mountains
(b) Orc camp
(c) Great Sea
(d) Dense forest
3. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(d) Lower Lumbar
4. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The other characters that they encounter
(b) There are inconsistencies
(c) The story wasn't finished
(d) The character's stories are hard to follow
5. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin is banished
(b) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(c) Turin is sentenced to death
(d) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enerdhil's trade?
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
3. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
4. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
5. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)