|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(c) Morwen's brother
3. What is the reason that no one has ever built on Mittalmar?
(a) It was used for crops
(b) It had evil gnomes
(c) It was a place of worship
(d) It contained deadly animals
4. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The orc smell will kill them all
(b) The evil eye will be able to find them
(c) The village will be discovered
(d) The cattle will all be killed
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a witch
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That she has an incurable rash
Short Answer Questions
1. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
2. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
3. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
4. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)