|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
2. What does Cirion do to Eorl?
(a) Makes Eorl a duke
(b) Makes him a king
(c) Makes him his heir
(d) Makes Eorl clean his boots
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(b) Sets the hall on fire
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Commits suicide
4. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
5. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
(a) Rohan's ascension
(b) Alliances with neighboring kingdom's
(c) Sauron's demise
(d) Gondor's fall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
2. What shape does the Island of Numenor resemble?
3. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
4. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
5. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)