|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
2. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The location of the one ring
(b) The person who is helping Rohan
(c) The ingredient in the special sauce
(d) The secret location of Gondolin
3. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His supper
(c) His ideas on theology
(d) His dwelling
5. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elendur beg his father to do when they are surrounded by the enemy?
2. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)