|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
(b) His son
(c) His most loyal advisor
(d) His father
2. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become slaves
(b) They have become zombies
(c) They have all been killed
(d) The people have fled burning the town
3. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin falls into a trance
(b) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(c) Turin begins to weap and morn
(d) Turin throws up
4. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
(a) The people listen to Turambar
(b) Brandir is ill
(c) Because of Turambar's courage
(d) Brandir loves Turambar
5. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
2. What captures Meneldur's desire more than ruling his people?
3. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
5. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)