|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erendis choose to do when Aldarion returns to take the throne?
(a) To take her daughter and run
(b) To return to court and become queen
(c) To rebuild her family's home
(d) To remain in solitude
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
3. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
(a) The Gate of Silver
(b) The Pearly Gates
(c) The Gate
(d) The Gate of Gold
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is pregnant
(b) Morwen won't leave her home
(c) Morwen is lazy
(d) Morwen is ashamed of running
5. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin can never move
(b) Hurin is burning
(c) Hurin will never die
(d) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people travel on Numenor?
2. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
5. What was it that appeared that caused Nimrodel to agree to leave and marry Amroth?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)