|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
(a) Falls upon Turin's sword
(b) Jumps off a cliff
(c) Marries Brandir
(d) Eats poison
2. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
3. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She dies from an illness
(b) She stubs her toe
(c) She is lost in the woods
(d) She is kidnapped by orcs
4. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Sixty years old
(b) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(c) Ninety years old
(d) Five hundred years old
5. What must Nimrodel and Amroth cross over on the way to a land of peace?
(a) The Great Desert
(b) The Death Marshes
(c) The Great Sea
(d) Sauron's home
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
2. What does Amroth see that causes him to jump over the side of the ship?
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
4. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
5. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)