|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She stubs her toe
(b) She dies from an illness
(c) She is kidnapped by orcs
(d) She is lost in the woods
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was forced to marry Brooda
(b) She had spies
(c) She was magical
(d) She had won the lottery
3. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A hunter
(b) A traveling musician
(c) An orc slayer
(d) A son of a king
4. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
(a) The proximity to the Dwarves of Moria
(b) They had a dream revealing it
(c) They flipped a coin
(d) Sauron can't go there
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Sets the hall on fire
(b) Commits suicide
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
3. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
4. What happens when Isildur tries to swim across the river?
5. What does Turin do to Brandir upon hearing that Niniel was Nienor and has killed herself?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)