|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) The sun
(b) A pie pan
(c) An eagle
(d) The gods of old
3. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Flips a coin
(b) Kills the most orcs
(c) Shows his family crest
(d) Kills their leader
4. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
5. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
3. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
4. What shape does the Island of Numenor resemble?
5. How does Isildur die?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)