|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Because Turin got angry
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Ran away
(b) Sided with the dragon
(c) Died of fright
(d) Killed himself
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Kill herself
(c) Marry Brandir
(d) Leave the village
4. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
(a) The orcs are looking for him
(b) He has a bad back
(c) His promise to Niniel
(d) The orcs are many in number
5. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Spits in Brooda's face
(b) Slaps Brooda's face
(c) Breaks Brooda's neck
(d) Runs Brooda through with a sword
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
2. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
3. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
4. What do the people of Brandir do with the dragon's body?
5. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)