|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isildur send his squire away with when Isildur realizes he may not be able to get out alive?
(a) His sword Narsil that killed Sauron
(b) His family ring
(c) A letter to his wife
(d) His sons
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is silly
(b) That he is a brother
(c) That he is very ugly
(d) That he is callouse
3. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
4. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(c) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(d) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
5. What happens to Isildur's troops after thirty days of traveling?
(a) Sauron attacks
(b) They reach the Dead Marshes
(c) They are attacked by orcs
(d) They fall suddenly ill
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
2. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
3. What happens when Eorl and his troops begin their journey that frightens them for a moment?
4. How many days does it take Eorl's troops to cover the vast number of miles to Gondor?
5. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)