|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cirion And Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan: The Ride of Eorl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
(a) They have been evil
(b) They have cost him his family
(c) They are unknown to him
(d) They have caused him pain
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is very ugly
(b) That he is silly
(c) That he is callouse
(d) That he is a brother
3. What happen to the age of the Numenoreans when the Shadow came?
(a) They began to live shorter lives
(b) Thier life span more than doubled
(c) It is unknown
(d) They began to live longer lives
4. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become zombies
(b) They have become slaves
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have all been killed
5. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) Sixty years
(b) One hundred and fourty eight years
(c) One year
(d) One hundred years
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
2. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
3. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
4. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
5. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)