|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
2. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
(b) Turin sucks his thumb
(c) Turin dishonored Saeros
(d) Turin is a human
3. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have all been killed
(c) They have become zombies
(d) They have become slaves
4. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
(a) Marries Brandir
(b) Eats poison
(c) Jumps off a cliff
(d) Falls upon Turin's sword
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Commits suicide
(b) Sets the hall on fire
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
3. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
4. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
5. Where does Aldarion desire more than being king?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)