|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a witch
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That she has an incurable rash
2. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
(a) They are unknown to him
(b) They have been evil
(c) They have cost him his family
(d) They have caused him pain
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Leave the village
(b) Kill herself
(c) Marry Brandir
(d) Kill Glaurung herself
4. What does Turin do to Brandir upon hearing that Niniel was Nienor and has killed herself?
(a) Kills Brandir
(b) Spits on Brandir
(c) Stabs the dragon's dead body
(d) Jumps off the same cliff
5. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A son of a king
(b) A hunter
(c) A traveling musician
(d) An orc slayer
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
2. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
3. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
4. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
5. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)