|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) To begin his training as king
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) His parent's were divorcing
2. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(b) Blissfully ignorant
(d) Under a spell
3. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(b) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(c) Turin is banished
(d) Turin is sentenced to death
4. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
(b) Forces her into a deep sleep
(c) Returns her memories as Nienor
(d) Makes her feel his pain
5. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She runs naked into the woods
(b) She is eaten
(c) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(d) She is wounded by an orc arrow
Short Answer Questions
1. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
2. What does Erendis choose to do when Aldarion returns to take the throne?
3. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
4. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
5. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)