|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) The court of Thingol
(b) On vacation
(c) To Morwen's family home
(d) South away from Brooda's control
2. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(b) Planting traps near the village
(c) Secrecy and Silence
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His supper
(b) His dwelling
(c) His gold
(d) His ideas on theology
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Flips a coin
(b) Kills their leader
(c) Kills the most orcs
(d) Shows his family crest
5. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(b) Under a spell
(c) Blissfully ignorant
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
4. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
5. How do people travel on Numenor?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)