|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin can never move
(b) Hurin is burning
(c) Hurin will never die
(d) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) South away from Brooda's control
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) The court of Thingol
(d) On vacation
3. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(b) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(c) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
(d) Morgoth needs a new wife
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Androg will bury his own son some day
(b) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(c) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(d) Androg will get warts on his feet
5. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A son of a king
(b) A hunter
(c) An orc slayer
(d) A traveling musician
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aldarion desire more than being king?
2. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
3. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
4. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
5. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)