|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She had spies
(b) She was forced to marry Brooda
(c) She was magical
(d) She had won the lottery
2. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Berthil's worship mound
(b) Finduilas' grave
(c) Brethil's borders
(d) an orc camp
3. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) Androg will bury his own son some day
(d) To die if he ever picks up another bow
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His ideas on theology
(b) His supper
(c) His gold
(d) His dwelling
5. How do people travel on Numenor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
2. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
3. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
4. What is the thought that makes Erendis happy that their first child is a girl?
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)