|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Slaps Brooda's face
(b) Spits in Brooda's face
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Breaks Brooda's neck
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She runs naked into the woods
(b) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(c) She is eaten
(d) She is wounded by an orc arrow
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His ideas on theology
(c) His dwelling
(d) His supper
4. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) an orc camp
(b) Brethil's borders
(c) Berthil's worship mound
(d) Finduilas' grave
5. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
(a) He has a bad back
(b) The orcs are many in number
(c) The orcs are looking for him
(d) His promise to Niniel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
2. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
3. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
5. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)