|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
(a) She wouldn't want him with her
(b) It would defile them
(c) He loved the sea to much
(d) It is to good a death for him
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Androg couldn't go on with them
(b) Because he shot Mim's son
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) He lost a bet
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) Seeking safety from the coming war
(c) To begin his training as king
(d) His parent's were divorcing
4. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
(a) A magical wraith
(b) The dragon's body has disappeared
(c) Turin is alive
(d) The dragon still alive
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The person who is helping Rohan
(b) The location of the one ring
(c) The ingredient in the special sauce
(d) The secret location of Gondolin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
2. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
3. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
4. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
5. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)