|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(b) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(c) She runs naked into the woods
(d) She is eaten
2. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
3. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Secrecy and Silence
(c) Planting traps near the village
(d) Building their home high in the trees
4. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
5. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Gate of Noldor
(b) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(c) Gandalf's Staff
(d) House of Sauron
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
2. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
3. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
4. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
5. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)