|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(b) Turin throws up
(c) Turin begins to weap and morn
(d) Turin falls into a trance
2. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(b) Because men are allergic to them
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
3. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Androg will bury his own son some day
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(d) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
4. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(b) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(c) Commits suicide
(d) Sets the hall on fire
5. Who does Turin find that convinces him that it was Nienor that he had married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
2. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
3. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
4. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)