|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(b) Planting traps near the village
(c) Secrecy and Silence
2. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
(a) They have been evil
(b) They are unknown to him
(c) They have cost him his family
(d) They have caused him pain
3. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Find the ring of power
(b) Kill Morgoth
(c) Fly on a giant moth
(d) Kill Glaurung
4. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(c) An ancient dragon language
(d) Incoherent babble
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is pregnant
(b) Morwen won't leave her home
(c) Morwen is lazy
(d) Morwen is ashamed of running
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
2. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
4. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
5. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)