|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(b) An ancient dragon language
(c) Incoherent babble
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) On vacation
(b) South away from Brooda's control
(c) The court of Thingol
(d) To Morwen's family home
3. Who does Turin find that convinces him that it was Nienor that he had married?
4. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have become slaves
(c) They have all been killed
(d) They have become zombies
5. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
4. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)