|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin can never move
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin will never die
(d) Hurin is burning
2. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
(a) They have been evil
(b) They are unknown to him
(c) They have caused him pain
(d) They have cost him his family
3. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) The Boogeyman
(c) Something to eat
(d) Orc Kin
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen won't leave her home
(b) Morwen is ashamed of running
(c) Morwen is pregnant
(d) Morwen is lazy
5. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(b) Incoherent babble
(d) An ancient dragon language
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
3. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
4. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
5. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)