|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Throws away all his possessions
(b) Changes his name
(c) Cuts out one of his eyes
(d) Shaves his head
2. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To tell him news of his mother
(b) Thingol has taken ill
(c) To give him a sock he left
(d) To offer a pardon
3. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The evil eye will be able to find them
(b) The cattle will all be killed
(c) The orc smell will kill them all
(d) The village will be discovered
4. Who does Turin find that convinces him that it was Nienor that he had married?
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The secret location of Gondolin
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
2. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
4. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
5. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)