|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Kills her
(b) Removes her ability to speak
(c) Turns her into a toad
(d) Erases all her memories
2. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(d) Lower Lumbar
3. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
(b) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(c) Low blood-sugar
(d) The look from Glaurung's eyes
4. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
5. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) South away from Brooda's control
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) The court of Thingol
(d) On vacation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
2. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
3. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
4. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
5. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)