|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A horse
(b) Men to protect her
(c) A cell phone
(d) A magical sword
2. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Finduilas' grave
(b) Brethil's borders
(c) Berthil's worship mound
(d) an orc camp
3. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(b) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(c) Androg will get warts on his feet
(d) Androg will bury his own son some day
4. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
(a) It is to good a death for him
(b) He loved the sea to much
(c) It would defile them
(d) She wouldn't want him with her
5. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Removes her ability to speak
(b) Turns her into a toad
(c) Kills her
(d) Erases all her memories
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
4. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
5. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)