|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Turin sucks his thumb
(b) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
(c) Turin dishonored Saeros
(d) Turin is a human
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is lazy
(b) Morwen is ashamed of running
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is pregnant
3. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(a) Lower Lumbar
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Because he shot Mim's son
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because Turin got angry
5. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(b) Turin falls into a trance
(c) Turin begins to weap and morn
(d) Turin throws up
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
4. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
5. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)