|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(a) Morwen's brother
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is eaten
(b) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(c) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(d) She runs naked into the woods
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(b) Gandalf's Staff
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) House of Sauron
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will never die
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin is burning
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The ingredient in the special sauce
(b) The person who is helping Rohan
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The secret location of Gondolin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
2. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
3. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)