|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(b) Under a spell
(d) Blissfully ignorant
3. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(c) Planting traps near the village
(d) Secrecy and Silence
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His ideas on theology
(b) His gold
(c) His supper
(d) His dwelling
5. What do the people of Brandir do with the dragon's body?
(a) Ban the area where it lies
(b) Bury it
(c) Burn it
(d) Stuff it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
2. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
4. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
5. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)