|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is very ugly
(b) That he is a brother
(c) That he is silly
(d) That he is callouse
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin begins to weap and morn
(b) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(c) Turin throws up
(d) Turin falls into a trance
3. What reason does Turin give for not jumping into the same waters as Nienor?
(a) It is to good a death for him
(b) He loved the sea to much
(c) She wouldn't want him with her
(d) It would defile them
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will never die
(b) Hurin is burning
(c) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(d) Hurin can never move
5. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
2. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
3. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)