|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Insignia of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Breastplate of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
2. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is killed
(b) Beleg is cooked
(c) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(d) Beleg is captured
3. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's lack of courage
(b) Turambar's lowly station in life
(c) Turambar's other wives
(d) Turambar's love for war
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Ran away
(c) Died of fright
(d) Killed himself
5. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Shaves his head
(b) Cuts out one of his eyes
(c) Throws away all his possessions
(d) Changes his name
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
2. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
3. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
4. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
5. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)