|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(b) Secrecy and Silence
(d) Planting traps near the village
2. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Died of illness
(b) Died in battle
(c) Fell off his horse
(d) Joined with the dwarven army
3. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
4. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's lowly station in life
(b) Turambar's lack of courage
(c) Turambar's love for war
(d) Turambar's other wives
5. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
2. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
3. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
4. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
5. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)