|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Find the ring of power
(b) Kill Glaurung
(c) Kill Morgoth
(d) Fly on a giant moth
2. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To give him a sock he left
(b) To tell him news of his mother
(c) To offer a pardon
(d) Thingol has taken ill
3. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
(a) Marries Brandir
(b) Eats poison
(c) Falls upon Turin's sword
(d) Jumps off a cliff
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(b) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(c) Androg will get warts on his feet
(d) Androg will bury his own son some day
5. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Finduilas' grave
(b) Berthil's worship mound
(c) Brethil's borders
(d) an orc camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
2. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
3. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
5. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)