|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A hunter
(b) A traveling musician
(c) A son of a king
(d) An orc slayer
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) Because Turin got angry
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) He lost a bet
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) Seeking safety from the coming war
(c) To begin his training as king
(d) His parent's were divorcing
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was forced to marry Brooda
(b) She had won the lottery
(c) She had spies
(d) She was magical
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The village will be discovered
(b) The orc smell will kill them all
(c) The cattle will all be killed
(d) The evil eye will be able to find them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
2. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
4. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
5. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)