|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(b) Secrecy and Silence
(c) Planting traps near the village
(d) Building their home high in the trees
2. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She stubs her toe
(b) She dies from an illness
(c) She is kidnapped by orcs
(d) She is lost in the woods
3. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The village will be discovered
(b) The cattle will all be killed
(c) The evil eye will be able to find them
(d) The orc smell will kill them all
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(b) The Boogeyman
(c) Something to eat
5. What do the people of Brandir village find when they go to retrieve the body of Turin?
(a) The dragon's body has disappeared
(b) The dragon still alive
(c) Turin is alive
(d) A magical wraith
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
2. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)