|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Commits suicide
(b) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(c) Sets the hall on fire
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(b) Turin begins to weap and morn
(c) Turin throws up
(d) Turin falls into a trance
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) An Apple Pie of Hador
(b) The Helm of Hador
(c) The Breastplate of Hador
(d) The Insignia of Hador
4. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(b) Beleg is captured
(c) Beleg is cooked
(d) Beleg is killed
5. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A hunter
(b) An orc slayer
(c) A son of a king
(d) A traveling musician
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
4. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
5. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)