|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
(b) Turin sucks his thumb
(c) Turin is a human
(d) Turin dishonored Saeros
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin falls into a trance
(b) Turin begins to weap and morn
(c) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(d) Turin throws up
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(b) Because men are allergic to them
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
4. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(d) Morwen's brother
5. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
(a) The Gate of Gold
(b) The Gate
(c) The Pearly Gates
(d) The Gate of Silver
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
2. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
3. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)