|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To offer a pardon
(b) To give him a sock he left
(c) To tell him news of his mother
(d) Thingol has taken ill
2. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Kills their leader
(b) Shows his family crest
(c) Kills the most orcs
(d) Flips a coin
3. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become zombies
(b) They have become slaves
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have all been killed
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Because he shot Mim's son
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) Androg couldn't go on with them
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
2. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
3. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
4. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)