|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Breastplate of Hador
(b) The Insignia of Hador
(c) An Apple Pie of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
2. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The person who is helping Rohan
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The secret location of Gondolin
3. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is ashamed of running
(b) Morwen is lazy
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is pregnant
4. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
5. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(b) Hurin can never move
(c) Hurin is burning
(d) Hurin will never die
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
2. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
3. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
4. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)