|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She had won the lottery
(b) She had spies
(c) She was magical
(d) She was forced to marry Brooda
2. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Changes his name
(b) Throws away all his possessions
(c) Shaves his head
(d) Cuts out one of his eyes
3. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Takes Turin as his foster son
(b) Makes Turin a page
(c) Gives Turin his own horse
(d) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
4. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(d) Santa's Elves
5. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is killed
(b) Beleg is captured
(c) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(d) Beleg is cooked
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
2. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)