|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Changes his name
(b) Shaves his head
(c) Cuts out one of his eyes
(d) Throws away all his possessions
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His son
(b) His clothes
(c) His comb
(d) His sack
3. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The person who is helping Rohan
(b) The location of the one ring
(c) The secret location of Gondolin
(d) The ingredient in the special sauce
4. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Takes Turin as his foster son
(b) Gives Turin his own horse
(c) Makes Turin a page
(d) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
5. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is cooked
(b) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(c) Beleg is killed
(d) Beleg is captured
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
4. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)