|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Turns her into a toad
(b) Removes her ability to speak
(c) Erases all her memories
(d) Kills her
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(b) Turin falls into a trance
(c) Turin begins to weap and morn
(d) Turin throws up
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(a) Santa's Elves
4. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A magical sword
(b) A cell phone
(c) Men to protect her
(d) A horse
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Ran away
(c) Died of fright
(d) Killed himself
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
4. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
5. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)