|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Died of illness
(b) Fell off his horse
(c) Joined with the dwarven army
(d) Died in battle
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His son
(b) His comb
(c) His sack
(d) His clothes
3. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(b) Makes Turin a page
(c) Gives Turin his own horse
(d) Takes Turin as his foster son
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Kills the most orcs
(b) Kills their leader
(c) Shows his family crest
(d) Flips a coin
5. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Turin stabs him with a sword
(b) Saeros is banished
(c) They agree to be friends
(d) Saeros jumps to his death
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)