|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(c) Santa's Elves
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(b) Gandalf's Staff
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) House of Sauron
4. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(b) Sets the hall on fire
(c) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(d) Commits suicide
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Insignia of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Breastplate of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
3. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
5. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)