|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is cooked
(b) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(c) Beleg is killed
(d) Beleg is captured
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen won't leave her home
(b) Morwen is pregnant
(c) Morwen is lazy
(d) Morwen is ashamed of running
3. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
4. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Breastplate of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Helm of Hador
(d) The Insignia of Hador
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
2. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
5. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)