|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Breastplate of Hador
(b) The Insignia of Hador
(c) An Apple Pie of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
2. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
(a) Turin begins to weap and morn
(b) Turin finds a ring belonging to Finduilas
(c) Turin throws up
(d) Turin falls into a trance
3. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) An orc slayer
(b) A traveling musician
(c) A hunter
(d) A son of a king
4. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) House of Sauron
(b) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) Gandalf's Staff
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
3. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
4. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)