|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Slaps Brooda's face
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
3. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will never die
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin is burning
4. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Removes her ability to speak
(b) Kills her
(c) Turns her into a toad
(d) Erases all her memories
5. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
4. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)