|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was forced to marry Brooda
(b) She had spies
(c) She was magical
(d) She had won the lottery
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a qeen
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she is a witch
(d) That she has an incurable rash
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) Androg couldn't go on with them
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is ashamed of running
(b) Morwen is pregnant
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is lazy
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
3. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)