|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Removes her ability to speak
(b) Turns her into a toad
(c) Erases all her memories
(d) Kills her
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is eaten
(b) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(c) She runs naked into the woods
(d) She is captured and taken to Sauron
3. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The person who is helping Rohan
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The secret location of Gondolin
(d) The location of the one ring
4. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(c) Morwen's brother
5. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A son of a king
(b) A traveling musician
(c) A hunter
(d) An orc slayer
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
4. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)