|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His dwelling
(b) His supper
(c) His gold
(d) His ideas on theology
2. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Sets the hall on fire
(b) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Commits suicide
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Helm of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Breastplate of Hador
(d) The Insignia of Hador
4. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Because he shot Mim's son
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because Turin got angry
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
3. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
4. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
5. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)