|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have become zombies
(c) They have become slaves
(d) They have all been killed
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She runs naked into the woods
(b) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(c) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(d) She is eaten
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(a) Morwen's brother
4. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Helm of Hador
(b) The Breastplate of Hador
(c) An Apple Pie of Hador
(d) The Insignia of Hador
5. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Saeros is banished
(b) Saeros jumps to his death
(c) Turin stabs him with a sword
(d) They agree to be friends
Short Answer Questions
1. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
3. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)