|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brandir hope to keep the orcs from attacking his village?
(a) Building their home high in the trees
(c) Secrecy and Silence
(d) Planting traps near the village
2. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Died of illness
(b) Fell off his horse
(c) Joined with the dwarven army
(d) Died in battle
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(b) House of Sauron
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) Gandalf's Staff
4. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(b) Turin is banished
(c) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(d) Turin is sentenced to death
5. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) South away from Brooda's control
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) On vacation
(d) The court of Thingol
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
3. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
4. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
5. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)