|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A magical sword
(b) A horse
(c) Men to protect her
(d) A cell phone
2. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have all been killed
(b) The people have fled burning the town
(c) They have become zombies
(d) They have become slaves
3. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(b) Androg will bury his own son some day
(c) Androg will get warts on his feet
(d) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
4. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is cooked
(b) Beleg is captured
(c) Beleg is killed
(d) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
5. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To give him a sock he left
(b) To tell him news of his mother
(c) Thingol has taken ill
(d) To offer a pardon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
2. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
4. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
5. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)