|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Turin saves the men of Brethil from the orcs what does he tell them his trade is?
(a) A traveling musician
(b) An orc slayer
(c) A hunter
(d) A son of a king
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
3. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Ran away
(c) Died of fright
(d) Killed himself
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) Androg couldn't go on with them
(c) Because he shot Mim's son
(d) He lost a bet
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Insignia of Hador
(b) The Breastplate of Hador
(c) An Apple Pie of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
4. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
5. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)