|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she has an incurable rash
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That she is a witch
2. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Breastplate of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
3. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Spits in Brooda's face
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Runs Brooda through with a sword
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Flips a coin
(b) Shows his family crest
(c) Kills their leader
(d) Kills the most orcs
5. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
2. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
4. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
5. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)