|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) Something to eat
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Orc Kin
2. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
(a) His cape and has fighting skills
(b) His courage and his voice
(c) His sword and his shield
(d) His magic ring and his pet monkey
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(b) House of Sauron
(c) Gandalf's Staff
(d) Gate of Noldor
4. What does Turin do to show he places his family and his past actions behind him?
(a) Changes his name
(b) Shaves his head
(c) Throws away all his possessions
(d) Cuts out one of his eyes
5. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Breaks Brooda's neck
(b) Slaps Brooda's face
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
2. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
3. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
4. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
5. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)