|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(b) Androg will bury his own son some day
(c) Androg will get warts on his feet
(d) To die if he ever picks up another bow
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His supper
(b) His gold
(c) His ideas on theology
(d) His dwelling
3. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will never die
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is pregnant
(b) Morwen is ashamed of running
(c) Morwen is lazy
(d) Morwen won't leave her home
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(a) Santa's Elves
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
4. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
5. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)