|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) To begin his training as king
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) His parent's were divorcing
2. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin is banished
(b) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(c) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(d) Turin is sentenced to death
3. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She dies from an illness
(b) She is lost in the woods
(c) She is kidnapped by orcs
(d) She stubs her toe
4. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Gandalf's Staff
(b) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) House of Sauron
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Sets the hall on fire
(b) Commits suicide
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)