|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Helm of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Breastplate of Hador
2. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(d) Santa's Elves
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she has an incurable rash
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That she is a witch
4. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) His parent's were divorcing
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) To begin his training as king
(d) Seeking safety from the coming war
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is lazy
(b) Morwen is ashamed of running
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
2. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
3. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)