|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Androg couldn't go on with them
(c) Because he shot Mim's son
(d) Because Turin got angry
2. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is cooked
(b) Beleg is killed
(c) Beleg is captured
(d) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
3. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a witch
(b) That she has an incurable rash
(c) That her children are magicians
(d) That she is a qeen
4. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Commits suicide
(b) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Sets the hall on fire
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(b) Santa's Elves
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
5. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)