|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(c) Morwen's brother
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because Turin got angry
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) To begin his training as king
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) His parent's were divorcing
4. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(b) Gate of Noldor
(c) House of Sauron
(d) Gandalf's Staff
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Gives Turin his own horse
(b) Makes Turin a page
(c) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(d) Takes Turin as his foster son
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
2. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)