|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The ingredient in the special sauce
(b) The location of the one ring
(c) The secret location of Gondolin
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
2. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Gives Turin his own horse
(b) Takes Turin as his foster son
(c) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(d) Makes Turin a page
3. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin is sentenced to death
(b) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(c) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(d) Turin is banished
4. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she has an incurable rash
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That her children are magicians
5. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have become slaves
(c) They have all been killed
(d) They have become zombies
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
2. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)