|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Helm of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Breastplate of Hador
2. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Saeros jumps to his death
(b) Turin stabs him with a sword
(c) Saeros is banished
(d) They agree to be friends
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(c) Something to eat
(d) The Boogeyman
5. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(c) Morwen's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
2. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
3. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
4. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
5. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)