|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become zombies
(b) They have become slaves
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have all been killed
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His ideas on theology
(b) His supper
(c) His gold
(d) His dwelling
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Turin stabs him with a sword
(b) They agree to be friends
(c) Saeros is banished
(d) Saeros jumps to his death
4. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) To begin his training as king
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) His parent's were divorcing
(d) Seeking safety from the coming war
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The secret location of Gondolin
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
2. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
3. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)