|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a qeen
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That her children are magicians
2. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Flips a coin
(b) Kills their leader
(c) Kills the most orcs
(d) Shows his family crest
3. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
(a) The Gate
(b) The Pearly Gates
(c) The Gate of Gold
(d) The Gate of Silver
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His ideas on theology
(c) His supper
(d) His dwelling
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) Androg couldn't go on with them
(c) He lost a bet
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
2. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
3. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)