|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She stubs her toe
(b) She is lost in the woods
(c) She is kidnapped by orcs
(d) She dies from an illness
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) South away from Brooda's control
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) On vacation
(d) The court of Thingol
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(b) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(c) Because men are allergic to them
(d) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Breaks Brooda's neck
(b) Slaps Brooda's face
(c) Spits in Brooda's face
(d) Runs Brooda through with a sword
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His dwelling
(c) His supper
(d) His ideas on theology
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)