|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
(a) Shows his family crest
(b) Kills the most orcs
(c) Kills their leader
(d) Flips a coin
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin can never move
(c) Hurin will never die
(d) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is killed
(b) Beleg is captured
(c) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(d) Beleg is cooked
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) Androg will bury his own son some day
(d) To die if he ever picks up another bow
5. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She is kidnapped by orcs
(b) She is lost in the woods
(c) She dies from an illness
(d) She stubs her toe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
2. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
3. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
4. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)