|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) To give him a sock he left
(b) Thingol has taken ill
(c) To offer a pardon
(d) To tell him news of his mother
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
3. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(b) Hurin is burning
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will never die
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Something to eat
(b) The Boogeyman
(d) Orc Kin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
2. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
3. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
4. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)