|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His comb
(b) His son
(c) His clothes
(d) His sack
2. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) His parent's were divorcing
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) To begin his training as king
(d) Seeking safety from the coming war
3. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Turin is a human
(b) Turin sucks his thumb
(c) Turin dishonored Saeros
(d) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
4. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Saeros jumps to his death
(b) They agree to be friends
(c) Turin stabs him with a sword
(d) Saeros is banished
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) The Boogeyman
(b) Something to eat
(d) Orc Kin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
4. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
5. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)