|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) On vacation
(b) The court of Thingol
(c) South away from Brooda's control
(d) To Morwen's family home
2. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) Thingol has taken ill
(b) To give him a sock he left
(c) To tell him news of his mother
(d) To offer a pardon
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(b) Sets the hall on fire
(c) Commits suicide
(d) Takes up arms and continues fighting
4. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(b) Because men are allergic to them
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
4. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
5. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)