|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
(b) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(c) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(d) Because men are allergic to them
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His supper
(b) His dwelling
(c) His ideas on theology
(d) His gold
3. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(b) Turin is sentenced to death
(c) Turin is banished
(d) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Breaks Brooda's neck
(b) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Spits in Brooda's face
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The person who is helping Rohan
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The secret location of Gondolin
(d) The location of the one ring
Short Answer Questions
1. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
4. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)