|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That her children are magicians
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she is a qeen
(d) That she has an incurable rash
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) To Morwen's family home
(b) The court of Thingol
(c) South away from Brooda's control
(d) On vacation
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Breastplate of Hador
(b) An Apple Pie of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
4. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
(a) The Gate of Gold
(b) The Gate of Silver
(c) The Pearly Gates
(d) The Gate
5. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(b) Commits suicide
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Sets the hall on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
2. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)