|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become zombies
(b) The people have fled burning the town
(c) They have all been killed
(d) They have become slaves
2. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The secret location of Gondolin
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The person who is helping Rohan
(d) The location of the one ring
3. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Something to eat
(b) The Boogeyman
(c) Orc Kin
4. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That her children are magicians
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That she is a qeen
5. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(d) Morwen's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
2. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
3. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
5. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)