|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become zombies
(b) They have all been killed
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have become slaves
2. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His ideas on theology
(b) His gold
(c) His supper
(d) His dwelling
4. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Makes Turin a page
(b) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(c) Takes Turin as his foster son
(d) Gives Turin his own horse
5. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) To begin his training as king
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) His parent's were divorcing
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
2. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
3. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
4. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)