|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Sets the hall on fire
(b) Commits suicide
(c) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(d) Takes up arms and continues fighting
2. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The secret location of Gondolin
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
3. How does the fight end between Saeros and Turin?
(a) Saeros is banished
(b) They agree to be friends
(c) Turin stabs him with a sword
(d) Saeros jumps to his death
4. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have all been killed
(c) They have become zombies
(d) They have become slaves
5. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) His parent's were divorcing
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) Seeking safety from the coming war
(d) To begin his training as king
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
3. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
4. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
5. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)