|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
(b) Turin sucks his thumb
(c) Turin dishonored Saeros
(d) Turin is a human
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she has an incurable rash
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That her children are magicians
(d) That she is a qeen
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was forced to marry Brooda
(b) She had won the lottery
(c) She had spies
(d) She was magical
5. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) It is the custom and desire of the house
(b) His parent's were divorcing
(c) To begin his training as king
(d) Seeking safety from the coming war
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
2. How does Turin become the leader of a band of outlaws?
3. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)