|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) The people have fled burning the town
(b) They have all been killed
(c) They have become slaves
(d) They have become zombies
2. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(d) Morwen's brother
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(d) Santa's Elves
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Spits in Brooda's face
(b) Breaks Brooda's neck
(c) Slaps Brooda's face
(d) Runs Brooda through with a sword
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is lazy
(b) Morwen is ashamed of running
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
2. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)