|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Turin's sister Urwen?
(a) She is kidnapped by orcs
(b) She dies from an illness
(c) She stubs her toe
(d) She is lost in the woods
2. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
(a) Turin sucks his thumb
(b) Saeros believes Turin cheated in a game
(c) Turin dishonored Saeros
(d) Turin is a human
3. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin will never die
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
4. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is cooked
(b) Beleg is killed
(c) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
(d) Beleg is captured
5. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(b) Santa's Elves
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
4. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)