|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: The Journey of the Black Riders According to the Account that Gandalf Gave to Frodo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people travel on Numenor?
2. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
(a) Marries Brandir
(b) Eats poison
(c) Falls upon Turin's sword
(d) Jumps off a cliff
3. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
(a) Seeking safety from the coming war
(b) It is the custom and desire of the house
(c) His parent's were divorcing
(d) To begin his training as king
4. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
(a) The chill that surrounds them
(b) The stench
(c) The fear they cast
(d) The crackling noises
5. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman has seen a vision
(b) Saruman owes them both money
(c) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(d) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
Short Answer Questions
1. How many is Isildur's sons are traveling with him home?
2. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
3. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
4. What is done with the Three rings?
5. What is the reason that no one has ever built on Mittalmar?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)