Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Death of Turin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin tell the people in Brethil about his past actions?
(a) They have caused him pain
(b) They are unknown to him
(c) They have been evil
(d) They have cost him his family
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She had spies
(b) She had won the lottery
(c) She was magical
(d) She was forced to marry Brooda
3. What was the name of the last gate, the seventh gate, that Tuor and Voronwe must pass through?
(a) The Pearly Gates
(b) The Gate of Silver
(c) The Gate
(d) The Gate of Gold
4. What does Turin say he has been all this time to not have seen who Nienor was?
(b) Blissfully ignorant
(c) Under a spell
5. What two things does Turin use to scare away the orcs he finds holding a group of men from Brethil?
(a) His sword and his shield
(b) His courage and his voice
(c) His cape and has fighting skills
(d) His magic ring and his pet monkey
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
2. Why does Saeros dislike Turin and torment him?
3. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
4. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
5. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)