Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) He lost a bet
(b) Because Turin got angry
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
2. Why are Thingol's men looking for Turin?
(a) Thingol has taken ill
(b) To tell him news of his mother
(c) To offer a pardon
(d) To give him a sock he left
3. After Tuor escapes what does he want to go and find?
(a) House of Sauron
(b) Frodo's Ruby Slipper
(c) Gate of Noldor
(d) Gandalf's Staff
4. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin can never move
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin is burning
(d) Hurin will never die
5. What happens when Beleg finds the outlaws that Turin is riding with?
(a) Beleg is killed
(b) Beleg is cooked
(c) Beleg is captured
(d) Beleg is dressed up like a girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
3. What happens when Turin is taken to Finduilas' grave?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)