|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Return of Turin to Dorlomin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Turin because of Saeros' death?
(a) Turin is banished
(b) Turin has to wed Saeros' ugly sister
(c) Turin must pay a compensation to Saeros' family
(d) Turin is sentenced to death
2. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Helm of Hador
(b) The Insignia of Hador
(c) The Breastplate of Hador
(d) An Apple Pie of Hador
3. Rain is found wondering the woods by whom?
(d) Santa's Elves
4. Who is it after that Turin model's his desire to be a soldier?
5. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was magical
(b) She had spies
(c) She had won the lottery
(d) She was forced to marry Brooda
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
2. Why is Turin taken far from his home?
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)