|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
2. Who does Sauron hears has captured Gollum?
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(b) She runs naked into the woods
(c) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(d) She is eaten
4. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) An eagle
(b) The sun
(c) The gods of old
(d) A pie pan
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) Androg couldn't go on with them
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
2. Who is allowed to visit the Amon Anwar?
3. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
4. Who is it thought that the men who were going to attack Gondor most likely kin to?
5. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)