|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
(b) Makes her feel his pain
(c) Forces her into a deep sleep
(d) Returns her memories as Nienor
3. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
(b) Eorl at Rohan
4. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Commits suicide
(b) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Sets the hall on fire
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His supper
(b) His gold
(c) His dwelling
(d) His ideas on theology
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it that breaks the tradition of Amon Anwar that Isildur began?
2. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
3. What is it that covers much of Hyarnustar?
4. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
5. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)