|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that covers much of Hyarnustar?
(a) A beautiful forest
(b) Vast crops
(c) The city dump
2. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
(a) The best
(b) A fair and just king
(c) The mightiest
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
(b) Morwen's brother
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Died of fright
(c) Ran away
(d) Killed himself
5. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) One hundred years
(b) One year
(c) One hundred and fourty eight years
(d) Sixty years
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
3. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
4. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)