|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
2. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
(a) They fear water
(b) They love to wear shoes
(c) They fear daylight
(d) They are unable to feel emotion
3. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
(a) His most loyal advisor
(b) His son
(d) His father
4. What two plannings does King Calimehatar learn that the Northmen and the Wainriders are going to attempt at the same time?
(a) An assassination and a raid
(b) A dance and a brunch
(c) An attack and an escape
(d) A revolt and a raid
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The orc smell will kill them all
(b) The evil eye will be able to find them
(c) The cattle will all be killed
(d) The village will be discovered
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
2. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
3. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
4. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)