|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Gives Turin his own horse
(b) Makes Turin a page
(c) Takes Turin as his foster son
(d) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
2. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(c) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(d) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Kill herself
(c) Marry Brandir
(d) Leave the village
4. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
(a) South away from Brooda's control
(b) To Morwen's family home
(c) On vacation
(d) The court of Thingol
5. Which part of the island of Numenor has a cooler climate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
2. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
3. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
4. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
5. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)