|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
(a) Compiling maps of the world
(b) Observing the Stars
(c) Studing Magical Arts
(d) Teaching macrame
2. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The character's stories are hard to follow
(b) There are inconsistencies
(c) The other characters that they encounter
(d) The story wasn't finished
3. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
(a) Eorl at Rohan
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Ran away
(b) Died of fright
(c) Killed himself
(d) Sided with the dragon
5. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
(c) Dead Marshes
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the Ringwraiths the strongest?
2. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
3. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
4. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)