|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The location of the one ring
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The secret location of Gondolin
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
2. What is Enerdhil's trade?
(b) Stone carver
(c) Jewel smith
3. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Serve his dark purposes
(b) Make a great sword
(c) Create the rings of power
(d) Loose his bonds
4. Why is Saruman afraid of both Gandalf and the Nazgul?
(a) Saruman is a traitor to both sides
(b) Saruman has seen a vision
(c) Saruman owes them both money
(d) Saruman is less powerful than either of these
5. When Sauron sends the Nazgul to look for the ring what does Sauron hope to make their mission look to be?
(a) To attack the leader of the elves
(b) To plan a coming out ball for Sauron
(c) To assist Saruman
(d) To fight in the coming war
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
2. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
3. Why did the Lord of the Nazgul leave the Wormtongue alive?
4. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
5. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)