|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(b) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(c) Commits suicide
(d) Sets the hall on fire
2. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
(a) Dead Marshes
3. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
4. Who is it that saves Gollum from starving to death in while he was in the Moria mines?
(d) Nine Walkers
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) Androg will bury his own son some day
(d) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is allowed to visit the Amon Anwar?
2. What location are the Nazgul searching for that is secret to them and to Sauron where the person who has the one ring comes from?
3. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
4. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
5. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)