|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Set them at four different corners
(b) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(c) Divided them into two groups
(d) Gave them a rousing good speach
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His dwelling
(b) His ideas on theology
(c) His gold
(d) His supper
3. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
4. What is the reason that no one has ever built on Mittalmar?
(a) It was used for crops
(b) It contained deadly animals
(c) It had evil gnomes
(d) It was a place of worship
5. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have all been killed
(b) They have become slaves
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have become zombies
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
3. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
4. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
5. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)