|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
(a) Turambar levitates
(b) A wraith appears
(c) Glaurung opens his eyes and speaks to Niniel
(d) Glaurung stands up
2. What did Ondoher do to his forces when the Wainriders attempt to carry out their plan's for Gondor's destruction?
(a) Set them at four different corners
(b) Gave them dangerous new weapons
(c) Gave them a rousing good speach
(d) Divided them into two groups
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Commits suicide
(b) Defecates on Brooda's throne
(c) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(d) Sets the hall on fire
4. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) An ability to see things whole
(b) Her pain gone
(c) A fabulous jewel
(d) Trees and Grass
5. When are the Ringwraiths the strongest?
(a) When they have the ring
(b) When they are in a group
(c) When they are nearest Sauron
(d) At night
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with the Three rings?
2. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
3. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
5. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)