|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Fell off his horse
(b) Died in battle
(c) Died of illness
(d) Joined with the dwarven army
2. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) Low blood-sugar
(b) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
(c) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(d) The look from Glaurung's eyes
3. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) One hundred years
(b) Sixty years
(c) One hundred and fourty eight years
(d) One year
4. How many of the six different messengers make it to Gondor?
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) The Boogeyman
(c) Something to eat
(d) Orc Kin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
3. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
4. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)