|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Create the rings of power
(b) Loose his bonds
(c) Serve his dark purposes
(d) Make a great sword
2. What was the building used for that was built on Forostar?
(a) Studing Magical Arts
(b) Observing the Stars
(c) Compiling maps of the world
(d) Teaching macrame
3. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Joined with the dwarven army
(b) Died of illness
(c) Died in battle
(d) Fell off his horse
4. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(b) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
(c) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(d) Morgoth needs a new wife
5. Where does Cirion turn when Gondor is in trouble despite the distance and trouble getting carriers through?
(c) Eorl at Rohan
Short Answer Questions
1. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
2. Who did Eorl take counsel with to decide if he was going to come to Gondor's aid?
3. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
4. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
5. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)