|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Erases all her memories
(b) Removes her ability to speak
(c) Turns her into a toad
(d) Kills her
2. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That her children are magicians
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That she is a qeen
3. What does Isildur do when he returns home from the great war?
(a) Puts the tomb of Elendil upon Amon Anwar
(b) Kisses his wife
(c) Holds a feast to celebrate their victory
(d) Holds a feast to mourn those dead
4. Where is it that Gollum was able to loose the servants of Sauron?
(a) Dead Marshes
5. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
(a) The fear they cast
(b) The chill that surrounds them
(c) The stench
(d) The crackling noises
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
2. Who is it that breaks the tradition of Amon Anwar that Isildur began?
3. What is done with the Three rings?
4. What does the king share with his heir at Amon Anwar?
5. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)