|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Slaps Brooda's face
(b) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(c) Spits in Brooda's face
(d) Breaks Brooda's neck
2. What two words did Gollum supposedly give Sauron?
(a) Shire and Ring
(b) Baggins and Gandalf
(c) Shire and Baggins
(d) Tuesday and Dancing
3. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
(a) Glaurung stands up
(b) Turambar levitates
(c) A wraith appears
(d) Glaurung opens his eyes and speaks to Niniel
4. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(c) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(d) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
5. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Create the rings of power
(b) Loose his bonds
(c) Serve his dark purposes
(d) Make a great sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
2. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
4. What location are the Nazgul searching for that is secret to them and to Sauron where the person who has the one ring comes from?
5. What do the Wainriders become obsessed with planning?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)