|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunt for the Ring: Other Versions of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Wainriders begin doing when they feel the battle is won?
(a) Singing songs
(b) Throwing down their weapons
(c) Getting drunk
(d) Gathering spoils of war
2. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The evil eye will be able to find them
(b) The village will be discovered
(c) The orc smell will kill them all
(d) The cattle will all be killed
3. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Find the ring of power
(b) Fly on a giant moth
(c) Kill Glaurung
(d) Kill Morgoth
4. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Turns her into a toad
(b) Erases all her memories
(c) Removes her ability to speak
(d) Kills her
5. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(b) Hurin will never die
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin is burning
Short Answer Questions
1. With Elendil's grave gone what is the new name of Amon Anwar?
2. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
3. What is one of the reasons that Sauron releases Gollum?
4. Which of these is true of the Ringwraiths?
5. What can the Nazgul not disguise while they are searching in secret for the one ring?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)