|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His gold
(b) His dwelling
(c) His supper
(d) His ideas on theology
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen won't leave her home
(b) Morwen is lazy
(c) Morwen is ashamed of running
(d) Morwen is pregnant
3. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Kill Glaurung
(b) Fly on a giant moth
(c) Kill Morgoth
(d) Find the ring of power
4. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Leave the village
(b) Kill Glaurung herself
(c) Kill herself
(d) Marry Brandir
5. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
(a) Joined with the dwarven army
(b) Died of illness
(c) Fell off his horse
(d) Died in battle
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
4. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)