|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A magical sword
(b) A cell phone
(c) Men to protect her
(d) A horse
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(b) She runs naked into the woods
(c) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(d) She is eaten
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Androg couldn't go on with them
(b) Because Turin got angry
(c) Because he shot Mim's son
(d) He lost a bet
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Ran away
(b) Sided with the dragon
(c) Killed himself
(d) Died of fright
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
2. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
4. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)