|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The evil eye will be able to find them
(b) The cattle will all be killed
(c) The orc smell will kill them all
(d) The village will be discovered
2. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His sack
(b) His comb
(c) His son
(d) His clothes
3. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) An Apple Pie of Hador
(b) The Breastplate of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Helm of Hador
4. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Kill Glaurung
(b) Find the ring of power
(c) Kill Morgoth
(d) Fly on a giant moth
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Androg will bury his own son some day
(b) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(c) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(d) Androg will get warts on his feet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
3. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
4. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
5. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)