|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Slaps Brooda's face
(b) Spits in Brooda's face
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Breaks Brooda's neck
2. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Erases all her memories
(b) Turns her into a toad
(c) Removes her ability to speak
(d) Kills her
3. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A magical sword
(b) A horse
(c) A cell phone
(d) Men to protect her
4. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
(c) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
(d) Morgoth needs that place for parking
5. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
(a) The orcs are looking for him
(b) His promise to Niniel
(c) The orcs are many in number
(d) He has a bad back
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
4. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
5. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)