|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Leave the village
(c) Marry Brandir
(d) Kill herself
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She runs naked into the woods
(b) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(c) She is eaten
(d) She is captured and taken to Sauron
3. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The cattle will all be killed
(b) The orc smell will kill them all
(c) The village will be discovered
(d) The evil eye will be able to find them
4. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
(a) He has a bad back
(b) The orcs are many in number
(c) The orcs are looking for him
(d) His promise to Niniel
5. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Something to eat
(b) The Boogeyman
(d) Orc Kin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
2. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
3. Who is the cripple man that talks to Turin and tells him about his mother and sister?
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
5. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)