|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Marry Brandir
(b) Kill Glaurung herself
(c) Leave the village
(d) Kill herself
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Because Turin got angry
(d) Androg couldn't go on with them
3. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The village will be discovered
(b) The evil eye will be able to find them
(c) The cattle will all be killed
(d) The orc smell will kill them all
4. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Makes Turin a page
(b) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(c) Takes Turin as his foster son
(d) Gives Turin his own horse
5. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His comb
(b) His sack
(c) His clothes
(d) His son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
2. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
3. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
4. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
5. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)