|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) An Apple Pie of Hador
(b) The Helm of Hador
(c) The Insignia of Hador
(d) The Breastplate of Hador
2. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
(a) Because of Turambar's courage
(b) Brandir loves Turambar
(c) The people listen to Turambar
(d) Brandir is ill
3. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) The Boogeyman
(b) Something to eat
(c) Orc Kin
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is ashamed of running
(b) Morwen is pregnant
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is lazy
5. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin will never die
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin is burning
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
2. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
3. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
4. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)