|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(b) She runs naked into the woods
(c) She is eaten
(d) She is wounded by an orc arrow
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Killed himself
(c) Died of fright
(d) Ran away
3. Why does Niniel decide she will do if Turambar is killed by Glaurung?
(a) Kill Glaurung herself
(b) Marry Brandir
(c) Kill herself
(d) Leave the village
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) Something to eat
(c) Orc Kin
(d) The Boogeyman
5. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The evil eye will be able to find them
(b) The orc smell will kill them all
(c) The village will be discovered
(d) The cattle will all be killed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
2. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
5. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)