|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
2. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The secret location of Gondolin
(b) The ingredient in the special sauce
(c) The person who is helping Rohan
(d) The location of the one ring
3. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Kill Glaurung
(b) Find the ring of power
(c) Kill Morgoth
(d) Fly on a giant moth
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
5. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Sided with the dragon
(b) Died of fright
(c) Ran away
(d) Killed himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
3. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
4. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
5. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)