|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The cattle will all be killed
(b) The evil eye will be able to find them
(c) The orc smell will kill them all
(d) The village will be discovered
2. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
(a) Fly on a giant moth
(b) Find the ring of power
(c) Kill Glaurung
(d) Kill Morgoth
3. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) The Boogeyman
(b) Orc Kin
(c) Something to eat
4. What does Morgoth wish to learn from Hurin?
(a) The ingredient in the special sauce
(b) The secret location of Gondolin
(c) The location of the one ring
(d) The person who is helping Rohan
5. What does Turin find has become of the people in his home of Dorlomin when he returns to look for his mother and sister?
(a) They have become slaves
(b) They have become zombies
(c) The people have fled burning the town
(d) They have all been killed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
3. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
4. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
5. Why is Turambar reluctant to go into battle?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)