|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
(a) She was forced to marry Brooda
(b) She had won the lottery
(c) She had spies
(d) She was magical
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will never die
3. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(d) Androg will bury his own son some day
4. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
(a) The Insignia of Hador
(b) The Breastplate of Hador
(c) The Helm of Hador
(d) An Apple Pie of Hador
5. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a qeen
(b) That she is a witch
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That her children are magicians
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
3. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
5. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)