|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(b) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(c) Because men are allergic to them
(d) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
2. What does Dorlas tell Turambar will happen if the orcs get any closer?
(a) The orc smell will kill them all
(b) The cattle will all be killed
(c) The village will be discovered
(d) The evil eye will be able to find them
3. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A horse
(b) Men to protect her
(c) A cell phone
(d) A magical sword
4. What does Turin do to Brooda that causes a fight in the hall?
(a) Spits in Brooda's face
(b) Slaps Brooda's face
(c) Runs Brooda through with a sword
(d) Breaks Brooda's neck
5. What does Thingol do when Turin reaches his kingdom?
(a) Makes Turin a page
(b) Takes Turin as his foster son
(c) Thingol is to busy to ever meet Turin
(d) Gives Turin his own horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
3. Why does Brandir pass his title of Lord to Turambar?
4. Why was Aerin able to help Morwen?
5. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)