|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through NARN I HIN HURIN The Tale of the Children of Hurin: The Coming of Glaurung.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwen convince the Easterlings of in order to protect her and her children?
(a) That she is a qeen
(b) That her children are magicians
(c) That she has an incurable rash
(d) That she is a witch
2. What isn't true of the effects when Morgoth fixes Hurin to the top of the Haudh-en-Nirnaeth?
(a) Hurin is burning
(b) Hurin will be forced to watch the war
(c) Hurin can never move
(d) Hurin will never die
3. What does Aerin do after the fight in the hall to show her disapproval of Brooda's people, the Easterlings?
(a) Takes up arms and continues fighting
(b) Sets the hall on fire
(c) Commits suicide
(d) Defecates on Brooda's throne
4. Why does Morwen not go with Turin when she sends him to King Thingol?
(a) Morwen is pregnant
(b) Morwen is lazy
(c) Morwen won't leave her home
(d) Morwen is ashamed of running
5. What reason does Morgoth have for deciding to have Glaurung attack the village in Brethil?
(a) Morgoth needs a new wife
(b) Morgoth needs that place for parking
(c) Morgoth believes a ring of power to be in the village
(d) Morgoth's desire that all men will be enslaved
Short Answer Questions
1. What thing doe Turambar say he must attempt to do even if it costs him his life?
2. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
3. Where does Aerin tell Turin that Morwen and his sister went?
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
5. What does Morwen send with the messengers that Thingol later sends to fetch her and her new daughter?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)