|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) One hundred years
(b) Sixty years
(c) One hundred and fourty eight years
(d) One year
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Killed himself
(b) Ran away
(c) Died of fright
(d) Sided with the dragon
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His supper
(b) His gold
(c) His ideas on theology
(d) His dwelling
4. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Ninety years old
(b) Sixty years old
(c) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(d) Five hundred years old
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Androg will get warts on his feet
(b) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(c) Androg will bury his own son some day
(d) To die if he ever picks up another bow
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
2. What is Enerdhil's trade?
3. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
4. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
5. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)