|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
(a) A fair and just king
(c) The mightiest
(d) The best
2. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
(a) Daughter of the king, Idril
(b) Enderhil's true love
(d) Son of the king, Amroth
3. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She runs naked into the woods
(b) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(c) She is wounded by an orc arrow
(d) She is eaten
4. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It heals and makes things appear whole again
(b) It brings good fortune and healing powers
(c) It is fragil
(d) It brings your true love
5. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
3. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
4. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)