|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) A cell phone
(b) A horse
(c) A magical sword
(d) Men to protect her
2. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Died of fright
(b) Killed himself
(c) Ran away
(d) Sided with the dragon
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(b) Androg will get warts on his feet
(c) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(d) Androg will bury his own son some day
5. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
(a) It is fragil
(b) It brings your true love
(c) It brings good fortune and healing powers
(d) It heals and makes things appear whole again
Short Answer Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
2. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
3. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
4. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
5. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)