|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His son
(b) His clothes
(c) His comb
(d) His sack
2. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(a) Lower Lumbar
3. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Turns her into a toad
(b) Kills her
(c) Removes her ability to speak
(d) Erases all her memories
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) Because he shot Mim's son
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) He lost a bet
5. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Five hundred years old
(b) Ninety years old
(c) Sixty years old
(d) Four hundred and fourty two years old
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
2. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
3. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
4. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
5. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)