|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
(a) One year
(b) One hundred and fourty eight years
(c) Sixty years
(d) One hundred years
2. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
3. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
(a) The best
(b) A fair and just king
(c) The mightiest
4. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Something to eat
(b) Orc Kin
(d) The Boogeyman
5. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) A fabulous jewel
(b) An ability to see things whole
(c) Her pain gone
(d) Trees and Grass
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enerdhil's trade?
2. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
3. What happen to the age of the Numenoreans when the Shadow came?
4. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
5. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)