|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(a) Lower Lumbar
2. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
(a) Turns her into a toad
(b) Kills her
(c) Removes her ability to speak
(d) Erases all her memories
3. Although Thingol tells Morwen that he cannot, what does he send with Morwen in secret?
(a) Men to protect her
(b) A cell phone
(c) A magical sword
(d) A horse
4. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) Androg couldn't go on with them
(c) He lost a bet
(d) Because he shot Mim's son
5. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) Her pain gone
(b) A fabulous jewel
(c) Trees and Grass
(d) An ability to see things whole
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
2. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
3. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
4. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
5. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)