|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
(d) Lower Lumbar
2. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Five hundred years old
(b) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(c) Sixty years old
(d) Ninety years old
3. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(b) The look from Glaurung's eyes
(c) Low blood-sugar
(d) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
4. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
5. When Morwen was riding her horse through the confusion that Glaurung was causing with Thingol's men what was she yelling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
2. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
3. Who is in the possession of the Elessar when it is lost to Middle-earth?
4. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
5. What is Morwen told became of Turin?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)