|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) Low blood-sugar
(b) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(c) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
(d) The look from Glaurung's eyes
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(a) Something to eat
(b) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What does Glaurung tell Nienor that Turin did when faced with the dragon?
(a) Died of fright
(b) Sided with the dragon
(c) Killed himself
(d) Ran away
5. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Sixty years old
(b) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(c) Five hundred years old
(d) Ninety years old
Short Answer Questions
1. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
2. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
3. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
4. How long is the second king, Vardamir Nolimon, said to have reigned before giving the throne to his son?
5. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)