|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
(a) Turambar levitates
(b) Glaurung opens his eyes and speaks to Niniel
(c) A wraith appears
(d) Glaurung stands up
2. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
(a) A fair and just king
(b) The best
(d) The mightiest
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
(a) Because men are allergic to them
(b) Because the effects of the plant are intoxicating
(c) Because the roots grow in a sacred secret place
(d) Because men are greedy and would kill all the plants
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
(a) His son
(b) His clothes
(c) His sack
(d) His comb
5. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) Low blood-sugar
(b) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
(c) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(d) The look from Glaurung's eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
2. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What happen to the age of the Numenoreans when the Shadow came?
5. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)