|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What curse does Mim lay upon Androg?
(a) Androg will bury his own son some day
(b) To die if he ever picks up another bow
(c) Adrog will grow ill and die soon
(d) Androg will get warts on his feet
2. What do Turin's outlaw men first think the dwarfs to be that they shoot at?
(b) Orc Kin
(c) The Boogeyman
(d) Something to eat
3. How is AR-Pharazon, the last King of Numenor, described?
(a) The mightiest
(c) The best
(d) A fair and just king
4. The first king listed, Elros Tar-Minyatur, stayed unwed until what age?
(a) Four hundred and fourty two years old
(b) Sixty years old
(c) Ninety years old
(d) Five hundred years old
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
(a) His ideas on theology
(b) His supper
(c) His dwelling
(d) His gold
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
2. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
3. How many kings are listed in the Line of Elros?
4. Who does Enderhil first give the Elessar to?
5. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)