|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because Turin got angry
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Because he shot Mim's son
(d) Androg couldn't go on with them
2. What happens when orcs attack the men Nienor is traveling with after her encounter with Glaurung?
(a) She is eaten
(b) She is captured and taken to Sauron
(c) She runs naked into the woods
(d) She is wounded by an orc arrow
3. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
4. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) A pie pan
(b) The gods of old
(c) The sun
(d) An eagle
5. When the village heard the screams from Glaurung what did they believe it meant?
(a) Morgoth was coming
(b) Glaurung had killed Turambar
(c) Turambar had killed Glaurung
(d) Glaurung had a cramp
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said of the Elessar that Enderhil creates?
2. Where does Turambar stab Glaurung?
3. What does the death of Glaurung do to Niniel?
4. The outlaws tell Mim that they will let him leave if he will leave something of his behind. What is it?
5. What does Mim offer to share with the outlaws so that he might live?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)