|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Elessar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that caused Turambar to faint and look as if he were dead next to Glaurung?
(a) The venomous blood from Glaurung's belly
(b) The look from Glaurung's eyes
(c) Magic words Glaurung spoke
(d) Low blood-sugar
2. What did Galadriel ask for that caused Celebrimor to make a second Elessar in one of the endings of the Elessar tale?
(a) Her pain gone
(b) A fabulous jewel
(c) Trees and Grass
(d) An ability to see things whole
3. What did the brooch resemble that Celebrimor set the second Elessar in?
(a) The sun
(b) The gods of old
(c) A pie pan
(d) An eagle
4. Niniel finds Turambar's body next to Glaurung. When she screams for Turambar to awaken what happens?
(a) Glaurung stands up
(b) Turambar levitates
(c) A wraith appears
(d) Glaurung opens his eyes and speaks to Niniel
5. Why does Androg have to break his bow and arrows?
(a) Because he shot Mim's son
(b) Because Turin got angry
(c) Androg couldn't go on with them
(d) He lost a bet
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did the kings take their name in as was the custom?
2. What does Glaurung do to Nienor?
3. Why does Mim say that they won't teach men about the roots that the dwarfs gather?
4. What does Nienor do after learning she has married her brother?
5. What is Enerdhil's trade?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)