|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Finduilas' grave
(b) Brethil's borders
(c) Berthil's worship mound
(d) an orc camp
2. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They don't have an opinion about it
(b) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(c) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(d) They are glad to have the extra help
3. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
(a) He is called by his king
(b) To protect her
(c) He finds a pink sea snail
(d) He finds his mother
4. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's love for war
(b) Turambar's other wives
(c) Turambar's lowly station in life
(d) Turambar's lack of courage
5. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) A map and a key
(b) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
(c) An apple
(d) A blade made by a dwarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
2. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
3. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
4. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
5. What is done with the Three rings?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)