|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
(a) They had a dream revealing it
(b) The proximity to the Dwarves of Moria
(c) They flipped a coin
(d) Sauron can't go there
2. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Burried in a secret place
(b) Thrown into the volcano
(c) Given to Hobbits
(d) Given to the elves
3. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Finduilas' grave
(b) an orc camp
(c) Berthil's worship mound
(d) Brethil's borders
4. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Loose his bonds
(b) Create the rings of power
(c) Serve his dark purposes
(d) Make a great sword
5. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's lowly station in life
(b) Turambar's lack of courage
(c) Turambar's love for war
(d) Turambar's other wives
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
3. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
4. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
5. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)