|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The story wasn't finished
(b) The other characters that they encounter
(c) There are inconsistencies
(d) The character's stories are hard to follow
2. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's lowly station in life
(b) Turambar's love for war
(c) Turambar's lack of courage
(d) Turambar's other wives
3. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Burried in a secret place
(b) Given to Hobbits
(c) Thrown into the volcano
(d) Given to the elves
4. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
(a) Bilbo Baggins
(c) Thorin Oakenshield
5. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Loose his bonds
(b) Create the rings of power
(c) Serve his dark purposes
(d) Make a great sword
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
2. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
3. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
4. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
5. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)