|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(b) They are glad to have the extra help
(c) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(d) They don't have an opinion about it
2. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
(a) Gandalf gives them magical items
(b) Gandalf goes along also
(c) Gandalf reads their futures
(d) Gandalf cooks them a hearty meal
3. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The character's stories are hard to follow
(b) The other characters that they encounter
(c) There are inconsistencies
(d) The story wasn't finished
4. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(a) Incoherent babble
(d) An ancient dragon language
5. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is a brother
(b) That he is very ugly
(c) That he is callouse
(d) That he is silly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with the Three rings?
2. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
3. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
4. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
5. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)