|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) An apple
(b) A map and a key
(c) A blade made by a dwarf
(d) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
2. Who does Gandalf meet that tells Galdalf they wish to kill Smaug?
(c) Bilbo Baggins
(d) Thorin Oakenshield
3. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(b) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(c) They don't have an opinion about it
(d) They are glad to have the extra help
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The story wasn't finished
(b) The other characters that they encounter
(c) There are inconsistencies
(d) The character's stories are hard to follow
Short Answer Questions
1. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
2. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
3. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
4. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
5. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)