|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
(a) He is called by his king
(b) He finds his mother
(c) To protect her
(d) He finds a pink sea snail
2. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
(a) They are mad that Gandalf thinks they need any help
(b) They think Gandalf is making fun of their size
(c) They don't have an opinion about it
(d) They are glad to have the extra help
3. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
(a) An ancient dragon language
(c) Incoherent babble
4. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Berthil's worship mound
(b) Finduilas' grave
(c) Brethil's borders
(d) an orc camp
5. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Thrown into the volcano
(b) Given to Hobbits
(c) Burried in a secret place
(d) Given to the elves
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
2. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
3. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
4. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
5. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)