|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
(a) Sauron can't go there
(b) They had a dream revealing it
(c) They flipped a coin
(d) The proximity to the Dwarves of Moria
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
(a) That he is silly
(b) That he is very ugly
(c) That he is a brother
(d) That he is callouse
3. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
(a) Turambar's lowly station in life
(b) Turambar's love for war
(c) Turambar's lack of courage
(d) Turambar's other wives
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) There are inconsistencies
(b) The character's stories are hard to follow
(c) The other characters that they encounter
(d) The story wasn't finished
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
2. What does Nienor respond with to the questions Turambar asks?
3. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
4. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
5. What is done with the Three rings?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)