|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
(c) Middle Earth
2. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Given to the elves
(b) Thrown into the volcano
(c) Given to Hobbits
(d) Burried in a secret place
3. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
(a) To protect her
(b) He is called by his king
(c) He finds a pink sea snail
(d) He finds his mother
4. What does Gandalf have that convinces the dwarfs of his sincerity?
(a) A blade made by a dwarf
(b) An apple
(c) A map and a key
(d) A piece of jewlery made by an ancient dwarf
5. Who does Gandalf think could help kill Smaug?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
2. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
3. What do the dwarfs think when they realize it is a hobbit that Gandalf wants to have help them defeat the dragon?
4. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
5. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)