|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
(a) The proximity to the Dwarves of Moria
(b) They flipped a coin
(c) They had a dream revealing it
(d) Sauron can't go there
2. What is done with the Three rings?
(a) Given to the elves
(b) Burried in a secret place
(c) Thrown into the volcano
(d) Given to Hobbits
3. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
(a) Maiden of Hope
(b) Maid of Tears
(c) Made of Tears
(d) Maiden Found
4. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
5. What realm do Galadriel and Celeborn establish?
(c) Middle Earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
2. Turambar agrees to not leave Nienil for war except for what condition?
3. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
4. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
5. What does Gandalf agree to in order that the hobbit is able to accompany the dwarfs?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)