|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Erebor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is listed as a problem with the history of Galadriel and Celeborn?
(a) The other characters that they encounter
(b) The story wasn't finished
(c) There are inconsistencies
(d) The character's stories are hard to follow
2. What does Sauron convince Celebrimbor and the other craftsmen to do for him?
(a) Serve his dark purposes
(b) Make a great sword
(c) Create the rings of power
(d) Loose his bonds
3. Where does Nienor unknowing lay down after running from the orcs?
(a) Finduilas' grave
(b) Berthil's worship mound
(c) an orc camp
(d) Brethil's borders
4. What does the name Niniel mean that Turambar gives to Nienor?
(a) Maiden of Hope
(b) Maiden Found
(c) Maid of Tears
(d) Made of Tears
5. What happens to Celebrimbor when he stands up to Sauron?
(a) He is turned into an orc
(b) He is tortured and killed
(c) He is taken prisoner
(d) He is shaved bald
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gandalf need to find a way to deal with?
2. How does Niniel view Brandir despite the fact that he loves her?
3. What reason does it appear that Galadriel and Celeborn chose the place that they did for the location of Eregion?
4. What is done with the Three rings?
5. What reason does Brandir give Niniel to refuse Turambar's marriage proposal?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)