|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A crim.
(b) A klepto.
(c) A thief.
(d) A sleazeball.
2. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(a) New York.
3. In which street is Carlo Strasser's New York apartment?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(b) Amsterdam Avenue.
(c) West End Avenue.
(d) Park Avenue.
4. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Lindblad.
(b) Dr. Hunchman.
(c) Larry David.
(d) Peter Thomson.
5. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Bill Bryson.
(b) Frank Tyson.
(c) James Herbert.
(d) Clyde Tolson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in part four has just turned 54?
2. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
3. What is the name of the hotel Hoover is staying at?
4. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
5. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this section state about Klara's life in the Bronx?
2. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
3. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
4. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
5. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
6. What does this section say about how society is changing?
7. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
8. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
9. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
10. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)