|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
(a) His mother.
(b) The benefits of marriage.
(c) The benefits of a regular job.
(d) His father.
2. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) He witnessed a murder.
(b) His father walked out.
(c) He was run over by a taxi.
(d) His mother had an accident.
3. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
4. In which state is Normal?
(a) New York.
5. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In rivers.
(b) In lakes.
(c) Hollowed out mountains.
(d) In huge underground warehouses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lundy's wife?
2. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
3. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
4. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
5. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
2. What do the fragments portray in this section?
3. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
4. What does this section state about Klara's life in the Bronx?
5. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
6. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
7. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
8. How does Manx sell the baseball?
9. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
10. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)