|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
(a) Brown Sugar.
(b) Pippi Longstocking.
(c) Long Tall Sally.
(d) Jumping Jane.
2. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
3. What character in part four has just turned 54?
4. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
(a) To get an abortion.
(b) To escape jail.
(c) For a holiday.
(d) To get a divorce.
5. What is the season in part four?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence are the students protesting?
2. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
3. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
4. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
5. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
2. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
3. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
4. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
5. How does Manx sell the baseball?
6. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
7. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
8. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
9. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
10. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)