|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) A baseball.
(d) Baseball cards.
2. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
3. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A landfill.
(c) A garbage center.
(d) A desert.
4. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
(a) It's leather is coming off.
(b) He can't prove it is the same ball.
(c) It is a cheap make.
(d) It is too dirty.
5. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The condom routine.
(b) The little boy routine.
(c) The bad word routine.
(d) The Chinese routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosemary doing while she talks to Matt?
2. What kind of artist is Moonman?
3. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
4. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
5. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
2. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
3. What does this section say about how society is changing?
4. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
5. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
6. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
7. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
8. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
9. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
10. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)