|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
(c) The Bronx.
2. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(b) New York.
3. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He helps safe guard the nation.
(b) He protects America from its enemies.
(c) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(d) He is prolonging world peace.
4. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Wall Street Crisis.
(b) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
5. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nick in November 1952?
2. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
3. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
4. Who tells Nick about the extent of the power failure in New York?
5. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
2. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
3. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
4. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
5. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
6. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
7. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
8. How does Manx sell the baseball?
9. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
10. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)