|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) New York University.
(c) Chicago University.
(d) Fordham University.
2. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
(a) To leave his job.
(b) To leave her.
(c) To move out with his mother.
(d) To travel around the world.
3. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Richard Pryor.
(b) Peter Cook.
(c) Bill Cosby.
(d) Lenny Bruce.
4. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(d) The Fleet Street Crisis.
5. What character in part four has just turned 54?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
2. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
3. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
4. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
5. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
2. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
3. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
4. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
5. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
6. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
7. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
8. Describe Moonman's work,
9. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
10. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)