|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Matt beat Albert at in this section?
2. Who buys Manx's baseball?
(a) Nick Shay.
(b) Chuckie Wainwright.
(c) Marian Shay.
(d) Charlie Wainwright.
3. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) He is always traveling.
(b) He doesn't want children.
(c) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
(d) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
4. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
(a) The Stadium of Light.
(b) The Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Dodger Stadium.
(d) Polo Grounds.
5. What is Rosemary doing while she talks to Matt?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Reading a comic.
(c) Sewing buttons.
(d) Beading a sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
2. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
3. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
4. Why is it noisy when Marian is talking on the phone?
5. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)