|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Lindblad.
(b) Larry David.
(c) Dr. Hunchman.
(d) Peter Thomson.
2. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The benefits of marriage.
(d) The benefits of a regular job.
3. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Hugh Hefner.
(c) Paris Hilton.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
4. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
(a) A garbage center.
(b) A desert.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A landfill.
5. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Bill Cosby.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Lenny Bruce.
(d) Peter Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pilot is Louis T. Bakey?
2. What is the season in part four?
3. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
4. Why does Marian say she is crying in this section?
5. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
2. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
3. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
4. What does this section say about how society is changing?
5. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
6. Describe Moonman's work,
7. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
8. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
9. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
10. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)