|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(b) God and President Kennedy.
(c) Castro and an angel.
(d) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
3. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
(a) After parties.
(c) Dinner parties.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Bill Cosby.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Lenny Bruce.
(d) Peter Cook.
5. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) A water color painter.
(b) An oil painter.
(c) A graffiti artist.
(d) A children's illustrater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
2. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
3. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
4. Where is Nick in November 1952?
5. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
2. How does Manx sell the baseball?
3. How did Rosemary meet Mr. Imperato?
4. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
5. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
6. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
7. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
8. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
9. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
10. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)