|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the season in part four?
2. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(b) Throws bottles back.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Shouts for people to stop.
4. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
(a) There is a blackout in New York City.
(b) His date does not like bright lights.
(c) His doctor has told him to keep away from bright lights.
(d) The restaurant has forgotten to pay its electricity bills.
5. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(b) A golf driving range.
(d) A weapons testing range.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
2. What is Zapruder's film about?
3. What character in part four has just turned 54?
4. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
5. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
2. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
3. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
4. What does this section state about Klara's life in the Bronx?
5. Describe Moonman's work,
6. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
7. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
8. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
9. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
10. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)