|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
(a) New York.
2. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
(a) To travel around the world.
(b) To leave his job.
(c) To leave her.
(d) To move out with his mother.
3. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
(a) Write cards.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Listen to music.
4. What does Matt and Nick's mother not want Matt to do while NIck is in Staatsburg?
(a) Staying out late.
(c) Smoking drugs.
5. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) An oil painter.
(b) A graffiti artist.
(c) A children's illustrater.
(d) A water color painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it noisy when Marian is talking on the phone?
2. Why does Matt say his work is important?
3. What is Albert talking to Klara about in this section?
4. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
5. What does Nick's psychologist keep trying to get Nick to talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
2. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
3. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
4. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
5. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
6. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
7. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
8. What do the fragments portray in this section?
9. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
10. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)