|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
(a) Play cards.
(c) Write cards.
(d) Listen to music.
2. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A sleazeball.
(b) A crim.
(c) A klepto.
(d) A thief.
3. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Stationwagon.
(c) A Sierra.
(d) A Chevy.
5. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In lakes.
(b) Hollowed out mountains.
(c) In huge underground warehouses.
(d) In rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
2. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
3. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
4. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
5. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
2. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
3. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
4. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
5. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
6. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
7. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
8. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
9. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
10. What do the fragments portray in this section?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)