|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it noisy when Marian is talking on the phone?
(a) Her neighbors are having a party.
(b) Constructive workers are working in her building.
(c) She is having a party.
(d) Students are protesting outside.
2. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In rivers.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In huge underground warehouses.
(d) Hollowed out mountains.
3. What is Albert talking to Klara about in this section?
(a) His meeting with Father Paulus.
(b) The Russian nuclear bomb.
(c) Matt and Nick Shay.
(d) The World Series game.
4. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
(b) Listen to music.
(c) Write cards.
(d) Play cards.
5. Where does Bronzoni read his newspaper?
(a) A pastry shop.
(b) A tobacco store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
2. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
3. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
4. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
5. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
2. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
3. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
4. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
5. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
6. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
7. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
8. What do the fragments portray in this section?
9. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
10. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)