|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) Baseball cards.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A baseball.
2. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(b) Government films.
(c) Disney films.
(d) Spy films.
3. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) An ad agency.
(b) A casting agency.
(c) A job agency.
(d) A sport agency.
4. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Richard Pryor.
(b) Bill Cosby.
(c) Lenny Bruce.
(d) Peter Cook.
5. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Frank Tyson.
(b) Clyde Tolson.
(c) James Herbert.
(d) Bill Bryson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
2. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
3. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
4. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
5. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
2. What does this section state about Klara's life in the Bronx?
3. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
4. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
5. What do the fragments portray in this section?
6. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
7. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
8. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
9. Describe Moonman's work,
10. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)