|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) Universal Studios.
(b) Watts Tower.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) MGM Studios.
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Castro and an angel.
(b) God and President Kennedy.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
3. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
(a) Paris Hilton.
(b) Hugh Hefner.
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
4. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
(a) To finance the Vietnam War.
(b) To finance a CIA operation.
(c) To bribe Cuba.
(d) To finance the government's Star Wars program.
5. Who tells Nick about the extent of the power failure in New York?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A barman.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
2. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
3. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
4. What is Zapruder's film about?
5. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rosemary meet Mr. Imperato?
2. What does this section say about how society is changing?
3. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
4. What do the fragments portray in this section?
5. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
6. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
7. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
8. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
9. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
10. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)