|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
(a) The White House.
(b) Times Square.
(c) The Radio City Hall.
(d) Madison Gardens.
2. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(a) Shouts for people to stop.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Throws bottles back.
3. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Larry David.
(b) Dr. Hunchman.
(c) Dr. Lindblad.
(d) Peter Thomson.
4. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
5. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His mother had an accident.
(b) His father walked out.
(c) He was run over by a taxi.
(d) He witnessed a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
2. What does the super accuse Manx of stealing?
3. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
4. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
5. What is the name of Lundy's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the fragments portray in this section?
2. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
3. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
4. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
5. How did Rosemary meet Mr. Imperato?
6. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
7. What does this section say about how society is changing?
8. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
9. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
10. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)