|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In huge underground warehouses.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In rivers.
(d) Hollowed out mountains.
2. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
3. What kind of pilot is Louis T. Bakey?
(a) A spitfire pilot.
(b) A B52 pilot.
(c) A red arrow pilot.
(d) A concorde pilot.
4. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(d) The Fleet Street Crisis.
5. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Write cards.
(d) Listen to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
2. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
3. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
4. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
5. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
2. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
3. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
4. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
5. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
6. What do the fragments portray in this section?
7. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
8. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
9. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
10. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)