|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
2. What is Zapruder's film about?
(a) The Kennedy Assassination.
(b) The Watergate tapes.
(c) The Rumble in the Jungle.
3. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
(a) The M52 Club.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) The Smily Club.
(d) The Troubadour Club.
4. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing school.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) A night club.
(d) A nursing home.
5. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
(a) Pippi Longstocking.
(b) Long Tall Sally.
(c) Jumping Jane.
(d) Brown Sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
2. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
3. What does Matt and Nick's mother not want Matt to do while NIck is in Staatsburg?
4. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
5. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
2. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
3. What do the fragments portray in this section?
4. How does Nick get a job at the soft drink company?
5. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
6. How does Manx sell the baseball?
7. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
8. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
9. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
10. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)