|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in August 1964?
(a) A Wall Street demonstration.
(b) A civil rights demonstration.
(c) A murder investigation.
(d) A Vietnam demonstration.
2. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(b) Government films.
(c) Disney films.
(d) Spy films.
3. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Stationwagon.
(c) A Sierra.
(d) A Chevy.
4. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
5. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
(a) To leave his job.
(b) To move out with his mother.
(c) To leave her.
(d) To travel around the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
2. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
3. Who tells Nick about the extent of the power failure in New York?
4. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
5. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship Klara has with Miles?
2. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
3. What do the fragments portray in this section?
4. What is the scene at the Yankee stadium when Manx arrives?
5. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
6. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
7. What is Marian doing at the beginning of this section?
8. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
9. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
10. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)