|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His mother had an accident.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) His father walked out.
(d) He was run over by a taxi.
2. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
(a) He has stolen his spray cans.
(b) He has beaten up his friend.
(c) He has invaded his turf.
(d) He has ratted him out to the police.
3. In which state is Normal?
(a) New York.
4. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
5. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character in part four has just turned 54?
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
3. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
4. Who is Eric Deming fantasizing over in chapter two?
5. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce describe the President's decorator?
2. Describe the meeting between Klara and her daughter?
3. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
4. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
5. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
6. What do the fragments portray in this section?
7. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
8. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
9. How does the author describe Lenny Bruce?
10. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)