|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
(b) New York.
2. What does Nick's psychologist keep trying to get Nick to talk about?
(a) His sister's death.
(b) His father's disappearance.
(c) The murder.
(d) His life at school.
3. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A thief.
(b) A crim.
(c) A klepto.
(d) A sleazeball.
4. Where does Klara meet her daughter for lunch?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) Greenwich Village.
5. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
(a) His date does not like bright lights.
(b) His doctor has told him to keep away from bright lights.
(c) The restaurant has forgotten to pay its electricity bills.
(d) There is a blackout in New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Matt beat Albert at in this section?
2. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
3. What is happening in August 1964?
4. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
5. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
2. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
3. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
4. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
5. What does this section state about Klara's life in the Bronx?
6. What do Miles and Klara do together int his section?
7. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
8. What do the fragments portray in this section?
9. Describe Moonman's work,
10. What does Matt tell Janet about his work?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)