|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary doing while she talks to Matt?
(a) Beading a sweater.
(b) Reading a comic.
(c) Sewing buttons.
(d) Writing a letter.
2. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
(a) He sold him a fake and kept the real one.
(b) He overcharged for it.
(c) He has to explain the loss of the ball to his son.
(d) He has spent all the money he received for the baseball.
3. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
4. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
5. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
2. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
3. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
4. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
5. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in Miami in October 1962?
2. Describe the life Nick had growing up?
3. How does the author describe Clyde Tolson?
4. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
5. Describe Moonman's work,
6. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
7. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
8. What do we find out about Carlo Strasse in this section?
9. How does Manx sell the baseball?
10. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)