|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
2. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The baseball bat.
(b) The program.
(c) The baseball.
(d) The tickets.
3. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
(c) New York.
4. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
(a) He is painting in France.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is living in LA.
(d) He is homeless.
5. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) The match ball.
(d) A severed arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
2. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
3. What does the woman do for a living?
4. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
5. Where is Nick living in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Antoine explain to Manx about the word jealous?
2. Why is Nick upset with Marian before he leaves for work?
3. Why did sister Edgar stop hitting kids?
4. How does Manx feel when he talks about the baseball?
5. What do people in Phoenix think about Nick's roots?
6. Describe Bruce's performance in Chicago in October 1962?
7. How did Nick's son change after the LA riots?
8. How does Manx sell the baseball?
9. What does this section say about Klara's love life?
10. How does Manx react to the super's accusations that he stole the shovels?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)