|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Tunnels under a wall.
(d) Goes through a gap in the fence.
2. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
3. What is the name of Klara's recently deceased husband?
4. What game is Matt interested in?
5. Where does Marian meet Brian?
(a) At the apartment of her assistant.
(b) At an abandoned warehouse.
(c) At his apartment.
(d) In a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
2. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
3. What killer does this section introduce?
4. Where does Richard work?
5. What is the season in chapter three?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do we find out about Nick's past in this section?
2. Who was Albert Bronzini?
3. How did Nick's son change after the LA riots?
4. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
5. Why is Nick upset with Marian before he leaves for work?
6. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
7. How does Nick know Klara Sax?
8. How did Bobby Thompson's home run affect people?
9. Who does Nick say Brian believes he is?
10. Why does Marian say she takes heroin?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)