|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
(a) She finds a job.
(b) She has a baby.
(c) She gets married.
(d) She buys a house.
2. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
(a) A Lexus.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Limousine.
(d) A Plymouth.
3. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The tickets.
(b) The program.
(c) The baseball.
(d) The baseball bat.
4. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
5. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In hospital.
(d) In church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
2. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
4. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
5. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
2. Why does Marian say she takes heroin?
3. What is Albert doing at the beginning of part six?
4. What does this section say about the Texas Highway Killer?
5. Why did sister Edgar stop hitting kids?
6. Who was the Texas Highway Killer?
7. How did Rosemary meet Mr. Imperato?
8. Why does Mike think his mother should stay in New York?
9. Describe Lenny Bruce's performance in New York in October 1962?
10. What does Hoover discuss with Clyde Tolson in this section?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)