|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He is painting in France.
(d) He is living in LA.
2. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(c) To buy beer for his father.
(d) To see the doctor.
3. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Frame it.
(d) Give it back to the Giants.
4. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
(a) A Rover.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Dodge.
(d) A Citroen.
5. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
(a) The TV.
(b) His wife.
(c) The baseball.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
2. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
3. What does the woman do for a living?
4. What is the child taping in chapter one?
5. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
2. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
3. What do people in Phoenix think about Nick's roots?
4. Why does Marian say she takes heroin?
5. How does Marian react to Nick's fling with Donna?
6. Why does Mike think his mother should stay in New York?
7. How are Nick and Klara's lives different?
8. How does Cotter get into the baseball game without paying?
9. Why does Nick's wife like Nick's mother?
10. What do we find out about Nick's past in this section?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)