|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Big Sims say owns the Waste Containment company?
(b) The government.
(c) The mob.
(d) The Russians.
2. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Tunnels under a wall.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(d) Goes through a gap in the fence.
3. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
4. What is the name of Nick's company?
(a) Waste Utd.
(c) Whiz co.
(d) Witter co.
5. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Bill Waterson.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Russ Hodges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
2. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
3. What game is Matt interested in?
4. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
5. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hoover appreciate Truman's timing in the announcement of the Soviet bomb?
2. What did Marian always want Nick to talk about?
3. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
4. What problems does Edgar Hoover have with his appearance?
5. Why does Nick's wife like Nick's mother?
6. In what way are the men in the bar Nick and Sims go to all hair?
7. Who does Nick say Brian believes he is?
8. How does Nick know Klara Sax?
9. How are Nick and Klara's lives different?
10. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)