|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is Marian having an affair with?
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His father's name is embarrassing.
(b) His parents were separated when he was born.
(c) He hates his father.
(d) His parents never married.
3. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
(d) New York.
4. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
(a) A Citroen.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Rover.
(d) A Dodge.
5. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
2. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
3. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
4. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
5. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are the men in the bar Nick and Sims go to all hair?
2. Why does Nick say his mother likes Jackie Gleason so much?
3. What does Sims say happened to Donnie Moore?
4. Who was the Texas Highway Killer?
5. How does Marian react to Nick's fling with Donna?
6. Who does Nick say Brian believes he is?
7. Why does Hoover appreciate Truman's timing in the announcement of the Soviet bomb?
8. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
9. How do Matt and Nick's views on their father differ?
10. Why is Nick upset with Marian before he leaves for work?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)