|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
(a) A Citroen.
(b) A Rover.
(c) A Plymouth.
(d) A Dodge.
2. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
3. Who drives Alma to the friary?
(a) Sister Grace.
(b) Sister Theresa.
(c) Siter Ethel.
(d) Sister Diane.
4. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Bill Waterson.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Russ Hodges.
5. Who does Big Sims say owns the Waste Containment company?
(a) The government.
(c) The mob.
(d) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Sister Alma Edgar no longer teach?
2. What is the child taping in chapter one?
3. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
4. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
5. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are the men in the bar Nick and Sims go to all hair?
2. Why does Mike think his mother should stay in New York?
3. Why does Nick's wife like Nick's mother?
4. Why does Nick have his mother's surname instead of his father's?
5. Why does Nick say his mother likes Jackie Gleason so much?
6. Who does Nick say Brian believes he is?
7. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
8. What did Marian always want Nick to talk about?
9. Who was the Texas Highway Killer?
10. What do people in Phoenix think about Nick's roots?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)