|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Leo Durocher.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Russ Hodges.
4. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
(c) New York.
5. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for chess.
(b) A passion for cats.
(c) A passion for dogs.
(d) A passion for soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cotter's father?
2. What is the season in chapter three?
3. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
4. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
5. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
2. What does Nick think about meeting Klara after all these years?
3. How does Marian react to Nick's fling with Donna?
4. How are Nick and Klara's lives different?
5. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
6. What does this section say about the Texas Highway Killer?
7. Who was the Texas Highway Killer?
8. How did Bobby Thompson's home run affect people?
9. How does Cotter get into the baseball game without paying?
10. Why does Nick's wife like Nick's mother?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)