|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
2. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
(a) Head trauma.
(b) Pie throwing.
3. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The program.
(b) The baseball.
(c) The baseball bat.
(d) The tickets.
4. What game is Matt interested in?
5. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To see the doctor.
(c) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(d) To buy beer for his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is Phoenix?
2. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
3. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
4. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
5. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
2. How does Nick know Klara Sax?
3. Why does Nick's wife like Nick's mother?
4. In what way are the men in the bar Nick and Sims go to all hair?
5. How does Cotter get into the baseball game without paying?
6. Why does Nick think his mother should move to Phoenix?
7. What problems does Edgar Hoover have with his appearance?
8. How do Matt and Nick's views on their father differ?
9. How did Bobby Thompson's home run affect people?
10. Why does Marian say she takes heroin?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)