|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Condomology?
(a) A store that sells condoms.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A TV studios.
(d) A movie theater.
2. What does the woman do for a living?
(a) A writer.
(b) A car sales woman.
(c) A television journalist.
(d) An artist.
3. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Second World War.
4. What is the season in chapter three?
5. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
(a) She finds a job.
(b) She buys a house.
(c) She has a baby.
(d) She gets married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
3. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
4. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
5. What is the child taping in chapter one?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marian react to Nick's fling with Donna?
2. How did Nick's son change after the LA riots?
3. How do Matt and Nick's views on their father differ?
4. How does Cotter get into the baseball game without paying?
5. How does Jackie Gleason entertain members of the crowd?
6. Why does Hoover appreciate Truman's timing in the announcement of the Soviet bomb?
7. Who was the Texas Highway Killer?
8. What problems does Edgar Hoover have with his appearance?
9. What does this section say about the Texas Highway Killer?
10. Who does Nick say Brian believes he is?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)