|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Chevy.
(c) A Sierra.
(d) A Stationwagon.
2. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
(a) The Radio City Hall.
(b) The White House.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Madison Gardens.
3. What character in part four has just turned 54?
4. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(a) Shouts for people to stop.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Throws bottles back.
5. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
(a) To get an abortion.
(b) To get a divorce.
(c) For a holiday.
(d) To escape jail.
6. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(a) A weapons testing range.
(c) A golf driving range.
7. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
8. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The little boy routine.
(b) The bad word routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The Chinese routine.
9. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) A sport agency.
(b) A job agency.
(c) A casting agency.
(d) An ad agency.
10. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) Universal Studios.
(b) MGM Studios.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Watts Tower.
11. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
12. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
13. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
(c) Second Mate.
(d) First Mate.
14. Where is Nick in November 1952?
15. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
(a) She drives.
(b) She jogs.
(c) She takes a train.
(d) She takes a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
2. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
3. Whose presence are the students protesting?
4. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
5. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)