|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the season in part four?
2. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(b) The Bronx.
3. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
(b) He doesn't want children.
(c) He is always traveling.
(d) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
4. In which state is Normal?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
6. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
(a) The Yankee Stadium.
(b) Polo Grounds.
(c) The Dodger Stadium.
(d) The Stadium of Light.
7. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing school.
(b) A nursing home.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) A night club.
8. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In rivers.
(b) Hollowed out mountains.
(c) In lakes.
(d) In huge underground warehouses.
9. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
(a) It's leather is coming off.
(b) It is a cheap make.
(c) It is too dirty.
(d) He can't prove it is the same ball.
10. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
11. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He helps safe guard the nation.
(b) He protects America from its enemies.
(c) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(d) He is prolonging world peace.
12. What is happening in August 1964?
(a) A Wall Street demonstration.
(b) A murder investigation.
(c) A civil rights demonstration.
(d) A Vietnam demonstration.
13. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
(a) To get an abortion.
(b) To escape jail.
(c) To get a divorce.
(d) For a holiday.
14. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Lindblad.
(b) Larry David.
(c) Dr. Hunchman.
(d) Peter Thomson.
15. What is Albert talking to Klara about in this section?
(a) His meeting with Father Paulus.
(b) The Russian nuclear bomb.
(c) Matt and Nick Shay.
(d) The World Series game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
2. What kind of artist is Moonman?
3. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
4. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
5. Who buys Manx's baseball?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)