|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(b) Disney films.
(c) Spy films.
(d) Government films.
2. What is the season in part four?
3. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
(a) The Troubadour Club.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) The M52 Club.
(d) The Smily Club.
4. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The Chinese routine.
(b) The bad word routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The little boy routine.
5. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
6. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
(a) First Mate.
(c) Second Mate.
7. What is the name of Lundy's wife?
8. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
(a) To leave his job.
(b) To travel around the world.
(c) To leave her.
(d) To move out with his mother.
9. What does Nick's psychologist keep trying to get Nick to talk about?
(a) His life at school.
(b) His father's disappearance.
(c) The murder.
(d) His sister's death.
10. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A night club.
(b) A nursing home.
(c) A nursing school.
(d) The Waldorf.
11. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
(a) Miami Beach.
(b) The LA comedy club.
(c) Madison Square Gardens.
(d) The Establishment.
12. Where does Bronzoni read his newspaper?
(c) A tobacco store.
(d) A pastry shop.
13. Whose presence are the students protesting?
(a) Dow Chemical recruiters.
(b) A nuclear plant.
(c) Vietnam veterans.
(d) Nixon supporters.
14. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Bill Bryson.
(b) James Herbert.
(c) Frank Tyson.
(d) Clyde Tolson.
15. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
(a) He was caught with heroin.
(b) He robbed a store.
(c) He beat up his father.
(d) He killed a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
2. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
3. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
4. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
5. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)