|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Hugh Hefner.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Paris Hilton.
2. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) He was run over by a taxi.
(b) His mother had an accident.
(c) He witnessed a murder.
(d) His father walked out.
3. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
(a) He has stolen his spray cans.
(b) He has invaded his turf.
(c) He has beaten up his friend.
(d) He has ratted him out to the police.
4. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Lindblad.
(b) Larry David.
(c) Dr. Hunchman.
(d) Peter Thomson.
5. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
(a) The restaurant has forgotten to pay its electricity bills.
(b) His date does not like bright lights.
(c) There is a blackout in New York City.
(d) His doctor has told him to keep away from bright lights.
6. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) God and President Kennedy.
(b) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(c) Castro and an angel.
(d) Bobby and John Kennedy.
7. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(b) The Look.
(d) The Docks.
8. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
9. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
(a) He beat up his father.
(b) He robbed a store.
(c) He killed a man.
(d) He was caught with heroin.
10. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
11. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) Universal Studios.
(b) MGM Studios.
(c) Watts Tower.
(d) Beverly Hills.
12. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(d) New York.
13. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) A nursing school.
(c) A night club.
(d) The Waldorf.
14. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Romancing women.
(b) Crime figures.
(c) Holiday destinations.
(d) Murder rates.
15. What is Rosemary doing while she talks to Matt?
(a) Reading a comic.
(b) Sewing buttons.
(c) Beading a sweater.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
2. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
3. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
4. What is the season in part four?
5. In which street is Carlo Strasser's New York apartment?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)