|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing school.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) A nursing home.
(d) A night club.
2. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
(a) His mother.
(b) The benefits of a regular job.
(c) His father.
(d) The benefits of marriage.
3. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
4. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(b) Government films.
(c) Disney films.
(d) Spy films.
5. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
(a) He has ratted him out to the police.
(b) He has stolen his spray cans.
(c) He has invaded his turf.
(d) He has beaten up his friend.
6. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
7. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
(a) Studio 54.
(b) The Smily Club.
(c) The Troubadour Club.
(d) The M52 Club.
8. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Mile Lightman.
(b) Carlo Strasser.
(c) Philip Thomas.
(d) Acey Greene.
9. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
(d) New York.
10. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
(a) Dinner parties.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(d) After parties.
11. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
(a) He can't prove it is the same ball.
(b) It is too dirty.
(c) It is a cheap make.
(d) It's leather is coming off.
12. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
(a) To leave her.
(b) To travel around the world.
(c) To leave his job.
(d) To move out with his mother.
13. What is happening in August 1964?
(a) A murder investigation.
(b) A Wall Street demonstration.
(c) A civil rights demonstration.
(d) A Vietnam demonstration.
14. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) A sport agency.
(b) A job agency.
(c) A casting agency.
(d) An ad agency.
15. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(b) He helps safe guard the nation.
(c) He is prolonging world peace.
(d) He protects America from its enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
2. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
3. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
4. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
5. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)