|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(a) A weapons testing range.
(d) A golf driving range.
2. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
3. What game does Matt beat Albert at in this section?
4. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
(a) Polo Grounds.
(b) The Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Dodger Stadium.
(d) The Stadium of Light.
5. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Romancing women.
(b) Crime figures.
(c) Murder rates.
(d) Holiday destinations.
6. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) Universal Studios.
(b) Watts Tower.
(c) MGM Studios.
(d) Beverly Hills.
7. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
8. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Mile Lightman.
(b) Carlo Strasser.
(c) Philip Thomas.
(d) Acey Greene.
9. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
10. Where does Klara meet her daughter for lunch?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) Greenwich Village.
11. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
(a) The White House.
(b) Madison Gardens.
(c) The Radio City Hall.
(d) Times Square.
12. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(b) Castro and an angel.
(c) God and President Kennedy.
(d) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
13. What is the name of Lundy's wife?
14. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
(a) First Mate.
(d) Second Mate.
15. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A night club.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) A nursing home.
(d) A nursing school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
2. Why do Nick and Amy travel to Mexico in July 1959?
3. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
4. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
5. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)