Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) An ad agency.
(b) A job agency.
(c) A sport agency.
(d) A casting agency.
2. What is the name of Lundy's wife?
3. Where is Nick in November 1952?
4. What character in part four has just turned 54?
5. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
(a) She takes a bus.
(b) She takes a train.
(c) She drives.
(d) She jogs.
6. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
(b) Dinner parties.
(c) After parties.
(d) The Vietnam War.
7. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
(b) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
(c) He is always traveling.
(d) He doesn't want children.
8. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
9. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Sierra.
(c) A Stationwagon.
(d) A Chevy.
10. What game does Matt beat Albert at in this section?
11. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Hunchman.
(b) Larry David.
(c) Peter Thomson.
(d) Dr. Lindblad.
12. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
13. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
14. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
(a) Pope Pius.
(b) David Martin.
(c) Davis Love.
(d) Pope Lively.
15. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Castro and an angel.
(b) God and President Kennedy.
(c) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(d) Bobby and John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
2. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
3. What is Zapruder's film about?
4. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
5. Who tells Nick about the extent of the power failure in New York?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)