|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(a) Shouts for people to stop.
(b) Throws bottles back.
(c) Calls the police.
2. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. What does Nick's psychologist keep trying to get Nick to talk about?
(a) His father's disappearance.
(b) His sister's death.
(c) His life at school.
(d) The murder.
4. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Larry David.
(b) Dr. Lindblad.
(c) Peter Thomson.
(d) Dr. Hunchman.
6. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Acey Greene.
(b) Mile Lightman.
(c) Carlo Strasser.
(d) Philip Thomas.
7. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
8. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
9. What is happening in August 1964?
(a) A murder investigation.
(b) A Wall Street demonstration.
(c) A civil rights demonstration.
(d) A Vietnam demonstration.
10. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
(a) He sold him a fake and kept the real one.
(b) He overcharged for it.
(c) He has spent all the money he received for the baseball.
(d) He has to explain the loss of the ball to his son.
11. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Castro and an angel.
(b) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) God and President Kennedy.
12. What is Rosemary doing while she talks to Matt?
(a) Reading a comic.
(b) Beading a sweater.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Sewing buttons.
13. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) MGM Studios.
(b) Watts Tower.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Universal Studios.
14. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
(a) Fordham University.
(b) Chicago University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Oxford University.
15. What game does Matt beat Albert at in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
2. In which state is Normal?
3. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
4. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
5. Who buys Manx's baseball?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)