Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
(a) To finance a CIA operation.
(b) To bribe Cuba.
(c) To finance the Vietnam War.
(d) To finance the government's Star Wars program.
2. What is the name of the hotel Hoover is staying at?
(a) The Hilton Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Hotel.
(c) The Dorchester Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Hotel.
3. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) An oil painter.
(b) A water color painter.
(c) A graffiti artist.
(d) A children's illustrater.
4. Which main character is Jason Varover married to?
5. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
(a) The benefits of marriage.
(b) The benefits of a regular job.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
8. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
(a) He can't prove it is the same ball.
(b) It is a cheap make.
(c) It's leather is coming off.
(d) It is too dirty.
9. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
(a) There is a blackout in New York City.
(b) His doctor has told him to keep away from bright lights.
(c) His date does not like bright lights.
(d) The restaurant has forgotten to pay its electricity bills.
10. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
(d) New York.
11. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He is prolonging world peace.
(b) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(c) He protects America from its enemies.
(d) He helps safe guard the nation.
12. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
(a) He overcharged for it.
(b) He has to explain the loss of the ball to his son.
(c) He sold him a fake and kept the real one.
(d) He has spent all the money he received for the baseball.
13. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(b) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(c) God and President Kennedy.
(d) Castro and an angel.
14. What is Zapruder's film about?
(a) The Watergate tapes.
(b) The Kennedy Assassination.
(c) The Rumble in the Jungle.
15. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(a) The Docks.
(c) The Look.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
2. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
3. What does the super accuse Manx of stealing?
4. What is the season in part four?
5. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)