|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A baseball.
(c) Baseball cards.
(d) A baseball cap.
2. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(b) The Bronx.
4. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Larry David.
(b) Dr. Lindblad.
(c) Dr. Hunchman.
(d) Peter Thomson.
5. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
(a) New York.
6. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(a) The Docks.
(b) The Look.
7. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
8. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
(a) Davis Love.
(b) Pope Lively.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Pope Pius.
9. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) A job agency.
(b) An ad agency.
(c) A sport agency.
(d) A casting agency.
10. What is the name of the hotel Hoover is staying at?
(a) The Hilton Hotel.
(b) The Dorchester Hotel.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Hotel.
11. What does Matt and Nick's mother not want Matt to do while NIck is in Staatsburg?
(a) Smoking drugs.
(d) Staying out late.
12. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Peter Cook.
(b) Lenny Bruce.
(c) Bill Cosby.
(d) Richard Pryor.
13. Where does Bronzoni read his newspaper?
(b) A pastry shop.
(c) A tobacco store.
14. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
15. What is Albert talking to Klara about in this section?
(a) His meeting with Father Paulus.
(b) The World Series game.
(c) Matt and Nick Shay.
(d) The Russian nuclear bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
2. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
3. What kind of pilot is Louis T. Bakey?
4. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
5. In which part of New York is Bronzine in this section?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)