|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it noisy when Marian is talking on the phone?
(a) Students are protesting outside.
(b) Constructive workers are working in her building.
(c) She is having a party.
(d) Her neighbors are having a party.
2. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(a) The Look.
(b) The Docks.
3. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) A job agency.
(b) A sport agency.
(c) An ad agency.
(d) A casting agency.
4. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He helps safe guard the nation.
(b) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(c) He protects America from its enemies.
(d) He is prolonging world peace.
5. What is Zapruder's film about?
(a) The Kennedy Assassination.
(c) The Rumble in the Jungle.
(d) The Watergate tapes.
6. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
7. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Peter Thomson.
(b) Larry David.
(c) Dr. Hunchman.
(d) Dr. Lindblad.
8. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
(b) New York.
9. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
(a) After parties.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) Dinner parties.
10. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
11. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
(a) The Yankee Stadium.
(b) The Stadium of Light.
(c) Polo Grounds.
(d) The Dodger Stadium.
12. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The condom routine.
(b) The Chinese routine.
(c) The bad word routine.
(d) The little boy routine.
13. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His mother had an accident.
(b) He was run over by a taxi.
(c) He witnessed a murder.
(d) His father walked out.
14. What does the super accuse Manx of stealing?
(a) A pick ax.
(b) Two shovels.
(c) A truck.
(d) A car.
15. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(a) Shouts for people to stop.
(c) Throws bottles back.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
2. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
3. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
4. Whose presence are the students protesting?
5. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)