|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
(a) First Mate.
(c) Second Mate.
2. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) Baseball cards.
(d) A baseball.
3. Which main character is Jason Varover married to?
4. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
(d) New York.
5. What does Nick's psychologist keep trying to get Nick to talk about?
(a) The murder.
(b) His sister's death.
(c) His father's disappearance.
(d) His life at school.
6. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Peter Cook.
(b) Lenny Bruce.
(c) Bill Cosby.
(d) Richard Pryor.
7. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
(a) Long Tall Sally.
(b) Pippi Longstocking.
(c) Jumping Jane.
(d) Brown Sugar.
8. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
9. Who buys Manx's baseball?
(a) Nick Shay.
(b) Charlie Wainwright.
(c) Chuckie Wainwright.
(d) Marian Shay.
10. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Fordham University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Chicago University.
11. Where is Nick in November 1952?
12. What kind of pilot is Louis T. Bakey?
(a) A B52 pilot.
(b) A spitfire pilot.
(c) A red arrow pilot.
(d) A concorde pilot.
13. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) A water color painter.
(b) A graffiti artist.
(c) An oil painter.
(d) A children's illustrater.
14. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Hunchman.
(b) Dr. Lindblad.
(c) Peter Thomson.
(d) Larry David.
15. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) Hollowed out mountains.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In huge underground warehouses.
(d) In rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
2. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
3. What is Zapruder's film about?
4. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
5. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)