|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Why is Manx feeling guilty at the end of this section?
(a) He has spent all the money he received for the baseball.
(b) He has to explain the loss of the ball to his son.
(c) He sold him a fake and kept the real one.
(d) He overcharged for it.
3. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The little boy routine.
(b) The bad word routine.
(c) The Chinese routine.
(d) The condom routine.
4. What character in part four has just turned 54?
5. What does Lenny Bruce ridicule in his routine in this section?
(b) Dinner parties.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) After parties.
6. In which street is Carlo Strasser's New York apartment?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(b) West End Avenue.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) Amsterdam Avenue.
7. Where is Nick in November 1952?
8. Who is Eric Deming fantasizing over in chapter two?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Pamela Anderson.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Jayne Mansfield.
9. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
10. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
11. What is the name of Nick and Matt's father?
12. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
(a) The Radio City Hall.
(b) Madison Gardens.
(c) Times Square.
(d) The White House.
13. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(a) Government films.
(b) Disney films.
(d) Spy films.
14. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) Baseball cards.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A baseball cap.
15. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it noisy when Marian is talking on the phone?
2. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
3. What is Zapruder's film about?
4. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
5. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)