|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Murder rates.
(b) Holiday destinations.
(c) Romancing women.
(d) Crime figures.
2. In which street is Carlo Strasser's New York apartment?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Park Avenue.
(d) West End Avenue.
3. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Stationwagon.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Sierra.
(d) A Chevy.
4. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
6. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
7. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
(a) He has invaded his turf.
(b) He has ratted him out to the police.
(c) He has stolen his spray cans.
(d) He has beaten up his friend.
8. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
(a) A sport agency.
(b) A job agency.
(c) A casting agency.
(d) An ad agency.
9. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In huge underground warehouses.
(b) In rivers.
(c) Hollowed out mountains.
(d) In lakes.
10. What is happening in August 1964?
(a) A Vietnam demonstration.
(b) A Wall Street demonstration.
(c) A civil rights demonstration.
(d) A murder investigation.
11. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(c) A weapons testing range.
(d) A golf driving range.
12. What is Zapruder's film about?
(a) The Watergate tapes.
(b) The Rumble in the Jungle.
(c) The Kennedy Assassination.
13. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
14. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His mother had an accident.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) His father walked out.
(d) He was run over by a taxi.
15. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
2. Which main character is Jason Varover married to?
3. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
4. What does the super accuse Manx of stealing?
5. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)