|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
(a) Brown Sugar.
(b) Long Tall Sally.
(c) Jumping Jane.
(d) Pippi Longstocking.
2. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
3. Whose presence are the students protesting?
(a) Dow Chemical recruiters.
(b) A nuclear plant.
(c) Nixon supporters.
(d) Vietnam veterans.
4. Who tells Nick about the extent of the power failure in New York?
(a) A barman.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A barmaid.
5. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(a) The Look.
(d) The Docks.
6. What is the name of the hotel Hoover is staying at?
(a) The Dorchester Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Hotel.
(c) The Hilton Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Hotel.
7. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
(b) New York.
8. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(c) A weapons testing range.
(d) A golf driving range.
9. Who does Nick meet from grade school in chapter seven?
10. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The bad word routine.
(b) The Chinese routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The little boy routine.
11. Where does Bronzoni read his newspaper?
(b) A tobacco store.
(c) A pastry shop.
12. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
(b) New York.
13. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His father walked out.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) His mother had an accident.
(d) He was run over by a taxi.
14. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In rivers.
(b) In lakes.
(c) Hollowed out mountains.
(d) In huge underground warehouses.
15. What kind of car have Nick and JuJu recently stolen?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Sierra.
(c) A Stationwagon.
(d) A Plymouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
2. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
3. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
4. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
5. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)