|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
2. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
(a) Brain Glassic.
(d) Marvin Lundy.
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Bill Waterson.
(c) Dieter Bruegel.
(d) Leo Durocher.
4. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for chess.
(b) A passion for soccer.
(c) A passion for dogs.
(d) A passion for cats.
5. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
(a) He is living in LA.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is homeless.
(d) He is painting in France.
6. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) The wild west.
(b) Old baseball games.
(c) Nick's childhood.
(d) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
7. What is Condomology?
(a) A store that sells condoms.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A TV studios.
(d) A movie theater.
8. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Bill Waterson.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Jackie Gleason.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
9. In which state is Phoenix?
(a) New York.
10. Where does Nick's brother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(b) The world is about to go through a recession.
(c) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(d) They had been abducted by aliens.
12. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A severed arm.
(b) The match ball.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A wallet.
13. What is Sue Ann Corcoran's job?
(b) Film producer.
(c) TV anchor woman.
14. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
15. Why can Sister Alma Edgar no longer teach?
(a) She is too angry.
(b) She is too busy.
(c) She has lost her legs in an accident.
(d) She is too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killer does this section introduce?
2. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
3. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
4. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
5. What is the name of Richard's friend?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)