|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
(a) She buys a house.
(b) She finds a job.
(c) She gets married.
(d) She has a baby.
2. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
3. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
(a) He's living in LA under an assumed name.
(b) He living and working in USSR.
(c) He is homeless.
(d) He has died.
4. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
(a) The Triumph of Death.
(b) Dark Nights.
(c) The Execution.
(d) Looking Inside.
5. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) The wild west.
(b) Old baseball games.
(c) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
(d) Nick's childhood.
6. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
(a) San Francisco.
7. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
8. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) The match ball.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A severed arm.
9. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
10. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
11. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Bill Waterson.
12. What is the name of Nick's company?
(a) Witter co.
(b) Whiz co.
(d) Waste Utd.
13. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents were separated when he was born.
(b) His father's name is embarrassing.
(c) His parents never married.
(d) He hates his father.
14. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Bill Waterson.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Jackie Gleason.
(d) Russ Hodges.
15. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the car lot.
(b) In the clubhouse.
(c) On the diamond.
(d) In the commentary box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
2. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
3. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
4. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
5. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)