|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick's brother live?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of Nick's company?
(a) Whiz co.
(c) Waste Utd.
(d) Witter co.
3. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The tickets.
(b) The program.
(c) The baseball.
(d) The baseball bat.
4. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
(a) A hot air balloon ride.
(b) A taxi ride.
(c) A glider ride.
(d) A limo ride.
5. What message does Cotter have for his father?
(a) His friend Jack wants to meet him for a beer.
(b) His super wants to talk to him.
(c) HIs doctor has the results.
(d) His mother wants a divorce.
6. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
7. What does Alma do at the Friary?
(a) Helps to distribute food.
(b) Paints murals.
(c) Reads to the children.
(d) Writes letters.
8. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents never married.
(b) He hates his father.
(c) His parents were separated when he was born.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
9. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
10. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(b) The Cold War.
(d) The Second World War.
11. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
12. Where is Nick living in this section?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
13. Where does Marian meet Brian?
(a) At an abandoned warehouse.
(b) At the apartment of her assistant.
(c) In a forest.
(d) At his apartment.
14. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
15. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the car lot.
(b) On the diamond.
(c) In the commentary box.
(d) In the clubhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sue Ann Corcoran's job?
2. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
3. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
4. Why is Brian in Prescott?
5. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)