|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
(b) Pie throwing.
(c) Head trauma.
2. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
3. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
(a) Looking Inside.
(b) The Execution.
(c) Dark Nights.
(d) The Triumph of Death.
4. In which state is Phoenix?
(b) New York.
5. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
(a) She is reading.
(b) She is fixing her car.
(c) She is trying to watch a film.
(d) She is sleeping.
6. Why can Sister Alma Edgar no longer teach?
(a) She has lost her legs in an accident.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too angry.
(d) She is too busy.
7. Where does Marian meet Brian?
(a) In a forest.
(b) At his apartment.
(c) At the apartment of her assistant.
(d) At an abandoned warehouse.
8. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
(a) A Rover.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Dodge.
(d) A Citroen.
9. What is Sue Ann Corcoran's job?
(a) Film producer.
(c) TV anchor woman.
10. Which character is Marian having an affair with?
11. Who does Brian buy condoms for?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His nephew.
12. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
(a) New York.
13. What is the season in chapter three?
14. Who does Nick want to read about in Time Magazine?
(a) Boris Becker.
(b) Steffi Graf.
(c) Sister Alma Edgar.
(d) Klara Sax.
15. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
2. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
3. What is the name of Cotter's father?
4. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
5. What does Cotter need a note for?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)