|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
(a) She is reading.
(b) She is fixing her car.
(c) She is trying to watch a film.
(d) She is sleeping.
2. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To see the doctor.
(b) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(c) To excuse him from school.
(d) To buy beer for his father.
3. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(a) Painting old aircrafts.
(c) Painting the sunset.
(d) Writing poems.
4. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
5. What is Condomology?
(a) A store that sells condoms.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A sex shop.
(d) A TV studios.
6. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Limousine.
(d) A Lexus.
7. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
8. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) The match ball.
(b) A severed arm.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A wallet.
9. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
(b) Deserted cars.
(c) Trash bags.
(d) Pieces of wood.
10. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
11. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Jackie Gleason.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Russ Hodges.
12. What does Alma do at the Friary?
(a) Writes letters.
(b) Reads to the children.
(c) Helps to distribute food.
(d) Paints murals.
13. Why is Brian in Prescott?
(a) To sign a contract.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To look at cars.
(d) To look at apartments.
14. Who drives Alma to the friary?
(a) Sister Theresa.
(b) Sister Diane.
(c) Sister Grace.
(d) Siter Ethel.
15. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A construction company.
(b) A car company.
(c) A waste management company.
(d) An insurance company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
2. What killer does this section introduce?
3. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
4. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
5. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)