|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Leo Durocher.
(c) Dieter Bruegel.
(d) Bill Waterson.
2. Who drives Alma to the friary?
(a) Siter Ethel.
(b) Sister Grace.
(c) Sister Theresa.
(d) Sister Diane.
3. What is Condomology?
(a) A TV studios.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A store that sells condoms.
4. Who does Big Sims say owns the Waste Containment company?
(a) The Russians.
(c) The mob.
(d) The government.
5. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To see the doctor.
(c) To buy beer for his father.
(d) To buy cigarettes for his father.
6. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
7. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
(a) He's living in LA under an assumed name.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He has died.
(d) He living and working in USSR.
8. What is the name of Klara's recently deceased husband?
9. What is the name of Nick's son?
10. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Jackie Gleason.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Russ Hodges.
(d) Bill Waterson.
11. What is Sue Ann Corcoran's job?
(a) Film producer.
(d) TV anchor woman.
12. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
(a) A limo ride.
(b) A hot air balloon ride.
(c) A glider ride.
(d) A taxi ride.
13. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
14. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
15. What does the woman do for a living?
(a) A television journalist.
(b) An artist.
(c) A car sales woman.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
3. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
4. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
5. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)