|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
2. What is the name of Richard's friend?
3. What does Alma do at the Friary?
(a) Reads to the children.
(b) Helps to distribute food.
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Paints murals.
4. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
(a) A taxi ride.
(b) A hot air balloon ride.
(c) A limo ride.
(d) A glider ride.
5. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A construction firm.
(b) A telephone company.
(c) A car lot.
(d) A chicken farm.
6. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
7. What is Condomology?
(a) A TV studios.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A store that sells condoms.
(d) A movie theater.
8. In which state is Phoenix?
(b) New York.
9. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
(a) Trash bags.
(b) Deserted cars.
(c) Pieces of wood.
10. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
(a) New York.
11. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Give it back to the Giants.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Frame it.
12. Who drives Alma to the friary?
(a) Sister Grace.
(b) Sister Theresa.
(c) Sister Diane.
(d) Siter Ethel.
13. Which character is Marian having an affair with?
14. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
15. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
2. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
3. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
4. What does the woman do for a living?
5. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)