|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick's brother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(b) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(c) The world is about to go through a recession.
(d) They had been abducted by aliens.
3. What is the cargo ship that has been sailing for two years carrying?
(b) Nuclear explosives.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Toxic waste.
4. Who drives Alma to the friary?
(a) Sister Theresa.
(b) Sister Diane.
(c) Siter Ethel.
(d) Sister Grace.
5. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
6. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(a) The Second World War.
(c) The Cold War.
7. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Fatty Arbuckle.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
8. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
(a) She is trying to watch a film.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is fixing her car.
(d) She is reading.
9. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Give it back to the Giants.
(c) Frame it.
(d) Give it to a museum.
10. What game is Matt interested in?
11. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
(a) Pieces of wood.
(b) Trash bags.
(c) Deserted cars.
12. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
(a) A hot air balloon ride.
(b) A taxi ride.
(c) A glider ride.
(d) A limo ride.
13. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
14. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
15. What killer does this section introduce?
(a) The Texas Highway Killer.
(b) The Water Baby Killer.
(c) The Honeymoon Killer.
(d) The Arizona Desert Killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman do for a living?
2. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
3. What is the season in chapter three?
4. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
5. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)