|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 7-8, Epilogue, pgs. 753-827.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Leo Durocher.
(b) Bill Waterson.
(c) Dieter Bruegel.
(d) Russ Hodges.
2. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
(a) He robbed a store.
(b) He beat up his father.
(c) He was caught with heroin.
(d) He killed a man.
3. Where is Nick living in this section?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
4. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Frame it.
(b) Give it back to the Giants.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Give it to a museum.
5. Where does Klara visit while Miles talks to an Israeli gangster?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) Watts Tower.
(c) Universal Studios.
(d) MGM Studios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
2. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
3. In which city is Marian working in in October 1967?
4. What kind of pilot is Louis T. Bakey?
5. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)