|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 7-8, Epilogue, pgs. 753-827.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(a) A golf driving range.
(c) A weapons testing range.
2. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
(a) Hugh Hefner.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Paris Hilton.
3. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
(a) The Russian bomb.
(b) The President.
(c) Drug abuse.
(d) His wife.
4. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
(b) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
(c) He is always traveling.
(d) He doesn't want children.
5. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He is prolonging world peace.
(b) He protects America from its enemies.
(c) He helps safe guard the nation.
(d) He makes weapns safer to handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Cotter have for his father?
2. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
3. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
4. Who drives Alma to the friary?
5. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)