|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 7-8, Epilogue, pgs. 753-827.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
2. What kind of films does Miles Lightman produce?
(a) Spy films.
(b) Government films.
(d) Disney films.
3. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Second World War.
4. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(b) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(c) The President has been killed.
(d) The Cubans have declared war.
5. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
(a) The M52 Club.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) The Smily Club.
(d) The Troubadour Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
2. Where is Lenny Bruce performing at the end of this section?
3. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
4. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
5. Who does Nick want to read about in Time Magazine?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)