|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 7-8, Epilogue, pgs. 753-827.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt stop playing chess?
(a) He can't find a worthy opponent.
(b) He has stopped enjoying it.
(c) It takes up too much of his time.
(d) He hates losing.
2. What is Nick talking to JuJu about in chapter two?
(a) His mother.
(b) The benefits of a regular job.
(c) His father.
(d) The benefits of marriage.
3. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
4. What is the name of the person who claims to have mystical visions in this section?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Davis Love.
(c) Pope Pius.
(d) Pope Lively.
5. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) A water color painter.
(b) A graffiti artist.
(c) A children's illustrater.
(d) An oil painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Klara's recently deceased husband?
2. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
3. What is happening in August 1964?
4. Whose presence are the students protesting?
5. Where is Nick living in this section?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)