|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His mother had an accident.
(b) He was run over by a taxi.
(c) He witnessed a murder.
(d) His father walked out.
2. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
(a) She has a baby.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She finds a job.
(d) She buys a house.
3. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A thief.
(b) A sleazeball.
(c) A crim.
(d) A klepto.
4. What character in part four has just turned 54?
5. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
(b) Throws bottles back.
(c) Shouts for people to stop.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
2. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
3. Where is Nick in November 1952?
4. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
5. What killer does this section introduce?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)