|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) God and President Kennedy.
(b) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) Castro and an angel.
2. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Hunchman.
(b) Peter Thomson.
(c) Larry David.
(d) Dr. Lindblad.
3. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In church.
(c) In hospital.
(d) In a graveyard.
4. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(c) The Wall Street Crisis.
(d) The Fleet Street Crisis.
5. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
2. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
3. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
4. What is the name of the club Nick is at in October 1962?
5. Where did Wright get off his boat instead of San Francisco?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)