|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Castro and an angel.
(b) God and President Kennedy.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
2. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
(a) Drug abuse.
(b) The Russian bomb.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Bill Waterson.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Dieter Bruegel.
4. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) He is always traveling.
(b) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
(c) He doesn't want children.
(d) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killer does this section introduce?
2. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
3. Why can Sister Alma Edgar no longer teach?
4. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
5. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)