|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
(a) Photos of the left field stands.
(b) The celebrations on the field after the game.
(c) Different baseballs from the 1950s.
(d) Photos of people leaving the stadium.
2. Where does Nick's brother live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(b) The Cubans have declared war.
(c) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(d) The President has been killed.
4. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
(a) Looking Inside.
(b) The Triumph of Death.
(c) The Execution.
(d) Dark Nights.
5. Why is the ship rumored to be carrying heroin?
(a) To finance the Vietnam War.
(b) To bribe Cuba.
(c) To finance a CIA operation.
(d) To finance the government's Star Wars program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
2. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
3. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
4. What is the name of Richard's friend?
5. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)