|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
(a) The Triumph of Death.
(b) The Execution.
(c) Looking Inside.
(d) Dark Nights.
2. Why does Marian say she is crying in this section?
(a) Nick doesn't love her.
(b) She is afraid of war and bombs.
(c) It is the anniversary of her mother's death.
(d) She has a hair in her eye.
3. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(a) Writing poems.
(b) Painting old aircrafts.
(c) Painting the sunset.
4. Who does Brian buy condoms for?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His brother.
5. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Frame it.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Give it back to the Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of artist is Moonman?
2. What does Alma do at the Friary?
3. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
4. What is Condomology?
5. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)