|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
(a) He beat up his father.
(b) He killed a man.
(c) He robbed a store.
(d) He was caught with heroin.
2. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A klepto.
(b) A thief.
(c) A crim.
(d) A sleazeball.
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) The Bronx.
(d) Greenwich Village.
4. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
(a) He's living in LA under an assumed name.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He has died.
(d) He living and working in USSR.
5. In which state is Normal?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
2. What character in part four has just turned 54?
3. What does Alma do at the Friary?
4. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
5. Who does Big Sims say owns the Waste Containment company?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)