|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
(a) Dr. Hunchman.
(b) Peter Thomson.
(c) Larry David.
(d) Dr. Lindblad.
2. Where are Miles and Klara in part four chapter three?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Madison Gardens.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Radio City Hall.
3. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(c) The Second World War.
(d) The Cold War.
4. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In rivers.
(b) Hollowed out mountains.
(c) In huge underground warehouses.
(d) In lakes.
5. What is the cargo ship that has been sailing for two years carrying?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Toxic waste.
(d) Nuclear explosives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
2. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
3. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
4. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
5. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)