|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(b) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(c) The Wall Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents were separated when he was born.
(b) His father's name is embarrassing.
(c) His parents never married.
(d) He hates his father.
3. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
(a) Pieces of wood.
(b) Trash bags.
(d) Deserted cars.
4. In which state is Normal?
(b) New York.
5. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the clubhouse.
(b) On the diamond.
(c) In the car lot.
(d) In the commentary box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
2. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
3. What is the season in chapter three?
4. Which character is Marian having an affair with?
5. What killer does this section introduce?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)