|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing school.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) A nursing home.
(d) A night club.
2. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
(a) In hospital.
(b) In church.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a graveyard.
3. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
(b) Nick's childhood.
(c) Old baseball games.
(d) The wild west.
4. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Fatty Arbuckle.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Dean Martin.
5. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosie do when people begin to throw bottles?
2. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
3. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
4. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
5. What does Alma do at the Friary?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)