|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Manx's friends think he will struggle to sell the baseball?
(a) He can't prove it is the same ball.
(b) It is a cheap make.
(c) It's leather is coming off.
(d) It is too dirty.
2. What is the name of Richard's friend?
3. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) His parents were separated when he was born.
(c) His father's name is embarrassing.
(d) His parents never married.
4. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(a) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
2. Where does Marian meet Brian?
3. What does the super accuse Manx of stealing?
4. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
5. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)