|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 446- 498.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Tunnels under a wall.
(d) Goes through a gap in the fence.
2. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
3. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Bill Patterson.
(b) Edgar Hoover.
(c) Bobby Thomson.
(d) Jackie Gleason.
4. What do Lundy and his wife do when the get back to their hotel?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Write cards.
(d) Listen to music.
5. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(b) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(c) The world is about to go through a recession.
(d) They had been abducted by aliens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
2. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
3. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
4. What is the season in part four?
5. What kind of artist is Moonman?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)