|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 446- 498.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Bobby Thomson.
(b) Bill Patterson.
(c) Jackie Gleason.
(d) Edgar Hoover.
2. Where is Ismael riding a train to in this section?
(d) The Bronx.
3. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He is prolonging world peace.
(b) He helps safe guard the nation.
(c) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(d) He protects America from its enemies.
4. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(b) A weapons testing range.
(d) A golf driving range.
5. What kind of artist is Moonman?
(a) A water color painter.
(b) A children's illustrater.
(c) A graffiti artist.
(d) An oil painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
2. Why is Brian in Prescott?
3. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
4. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
5. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)