|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 446- 498.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt say his work is important?
(a) He is prolonging world peace.
(b) He protects America from its enemies.
(c) He makes weapns safer to handle.
(d) He helps safe guard the nation.
2. What killer does this section introduce?
(a) The Arizona Desert Killer.
(b) The Honeymoon Killer.
(c) The Water Baby Killer.
(d) The Texas Highway Killer.
3. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
(a) A landfill.
(b) A desert.
(c) A garbage center.
(d) A strip club.
4. What game is Matt interested in?
5. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To buy beer for his father.
(c) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(d) To see the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
2. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
3. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
4. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
5. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)