|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 275-345.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
(a) Photos of the left field stands.
(b) Different baseballs from the 1950s.
(c) Photos of people leaving the stadium.
(d) The celebrations on the field after the game.
2. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In church.
(d) In hospital.
3. What is the name of Cotter's father?
4. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The baseball.
(b) The program.
(c) The tickets.
(d) The baseball bat.
5. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
2. What does the woman do for a living?
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
4. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
5. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)