|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 275-345.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) The world is about to go through a recession.
(b) They had been abducted by aliens.
(c) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(d) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
2. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
(b) The wild west.
(c) Old baseball games.
(d) Nick's childhood.
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Tunnels under a wall.
(c) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(d) Climbs over a wall.
4. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
5. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(c) To buy beer for his father.
(d) To see the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
2. What does the woman do for a living?
3. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
4. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
5. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)