|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 275-345.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Edgar read in this section?
(a) Tomfoolery Magazine.
(b) Zoo Magazine.
(c) Timeout Magazine.
(d) Time Magazine.
2. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
3. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
(a) A hot air balloon ride.
(b) A taxi ride.
(c) A glider ride.
(d) A limo ride.
4. What is the cargo ship that has been sailing for two years carrying?
(a) Dead bodies.
(c) Nuclear explosives.
(d) Toxic waste.
5. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents were separated when he was born.
(b) His parents never married.
(c) He hates his father.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
2. What is the name of Nick's company?
3. Why is Brian in Prescott?
4. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
5. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)