|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 275-345.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick think has happened to his father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is painting in France.
(c) He is living in LA.
(d) He is homeless.
2. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
(a) Photos of people leaving the stadium.
(b) The celebrations on the field after the game.
(c) Different baseballs from the 1950s.
(d) Photos of the left field stands.
3. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
4. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) They had been abducted by aliens.
(b) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(c) The world is about to go through a recession.
(d) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
5. Who does Nick want to read about in Time Magazine?
(a) Sister Alma Edgar.
(b) Steffi Graf.
(c) Boris Becker.
(d) Klara Sax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
2. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
3. What is the child taping in chapter one?
4. Why is Brian in Prescott?
5. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)