|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
(a) She is trying to watch a film.
(b) She is fixing her car.
(c) She is sleeping.
(d) She is reading.
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Leo Durocher.
(b) Bill Waterson.
(c) Dieter Bruegel.
(d) Russ Hodges.
3. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Jackie Gleason.
(b) Edgar Hoover.
(c) Bobby Thomson.
(d) Bill Patterson.
4. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(b) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(c) The world is about to go through a recession.
(d) They had been abducted by aliens.
5. What game is Matt interested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
2. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
3. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
4. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
5. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)