|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Edgar read in this section?
(a) Zoo Magazine.
(b) Timeout Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) Tomfoolery Magazine.
2. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
(a) Different baseballs from the 1950s.
(b) Photos of the left field stands.
(c) Photos of people leaving the stadium.
(d) The celebrations on the field after the game.
3. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
4. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) His father.
(c) Jackie Gleason.
(d) Russ Hodges.
5. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A construction firm.
(b) A chicken farm.
(c) A car lot.
(d) A telephone company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
2. Why is Brian in Prescott?
3. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
4. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
5. What does the woman do for a living?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)