|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Jackie Gleason.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
2. Who does Brian buy condoms for?
(a) His son.
(b) His father.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother.
3. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
(a) She is reading.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is fixing her car.
(d) She is trying to watch a film.
4. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) The Bronx.
(c) Greenwich Village.
5. Who does Nick want to read about in Time Magazine?
(a) Steffi Graf.
(b) Boris Becker.
(c) Klara Sax.
(d) Sister Alma Edgar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
2. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
3. Which patient does Edgar think has Aids?
4. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
5. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)