|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brian buy condoms for?
(a) His brother.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
2. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Jackie Gleason.
(d) Bill Waterson.
3. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for dogs.
(b) A passion for chess.
(c) A passion for soccer.
(d) A passion for cats.
4. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) His parents were separated when he was born.
(c) His parents never married.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
5. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(b) Painting the sunset.
(c) Painting old aircrafts.
(d) Writing poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns find for Ismael?
2. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
3. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
4. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
5. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)