|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(b) The Cold War.
(c) The Second World War.
2. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The tickets.
(b) The program.
(c) The baseball bat.
(d) The baseball.
3. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
4. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A car lot.
(b) A telephone company.
(c) A construction firm.
(d) A chicken farm.
5. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
2. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
3. What does the woman do for a living?
4. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
5. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)