|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents were separated when he was born.
(b) His parents never married.
(c) He hates his father.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
2. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
4. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) They had been abducted by aliens.
(b) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(c) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(d) The world is about to go through a recession.
5. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(d) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
2. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
3. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
4. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
5. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)