|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The tickets.
(b) The baseball bat.
(c) The baseball.
(d) The program.
2. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(a) Painting the sunset.
(c) Painting old aircrafts.
(d) Writing poems.
3. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
(a) A Limousine.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Lexus.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
5. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A construction company.
(b) An insurance company.
(c) A car company.
(d) A waste management company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
2. What does Alma do at the Friary?
3. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
4. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
5. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)