|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8-10, pgs. 237 - 272.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Edgar read in this section?
(a) Time Magazine.
(b) Tomfoolery Magazine.
(c) Timeout Magazine.
(d) Zoo Magazine.
2. Where does Marian meet Brian?
(a) At his apartment.
(b) At the apartment of her assistant.
(c) In a forest.
(d) At an abandoned warehouse.
3. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) They had been abducted by aliens.
(b) The world is about to go through a recession.
(c) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(d) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
4. What is the name of Klara's recently deceased husband?
5. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A severed arm.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) The match ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
2. In which state is Phoenix?
3. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
4. Why is Marian upset when Nick tries to talk to her?
5. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)