|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What baseball team does Nick support?
(a) The Bears.
(b) The Dodgers.
(c) The Mets.
(d) The Giants.
2. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
(a) Brain Glassic.
(d) Marvin Lundy.
4. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The Bears and the Orioles.
(b) The Dodgers and the Giants.
(c) The Redskins and the Mets.
(d) The 49ers and the Runners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
2. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
4. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
5. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)