|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Give it to a museum.
(b) Give it back to the Giants.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Frame it.
2. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A severed arm.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) The match ball.
(d) A wallet.
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(c) Climbs over a wall.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
4. What baseball team does Nick support?
(a) The Mets.
(b) The Dodgers.
(c) The Giants.
(d) The Bears.
5. What does the woman do for a living?
(a) An artist.
(b) A television journalist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A car sales woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
2. What is the name of Nick's son?
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
4. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
5. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)