|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
(a) She buys a house.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She has a baby.
(d) She finds a job.
2. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
3. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Jackie Gleason.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Russ Hodges.
4. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The Bears and the Orioles.
(b) The Dodgers and the Giants.
(c) The 49ers and the Runners.
(d) The Redskins and the Mets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cotter's father?
2. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
3. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
4. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
5. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)