|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(c) The Second World War.
(d) The Cold War.
2. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
(a) Bill Waterson.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Russ Hodges.
(d) Jackie Gleason.
3. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
(a) A Limousine.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Lexus.
4. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The Redskins and the Mets.
(b) The 49ers and the Runners.
(c) The Bears and the Orioles.
(d) The Dodgers and the Giants.
5. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Give it to a museum.
(b) Frame it.
(c) Give it back to the Giants.
(d) Sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
2. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
3. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
4. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
5. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)