|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) Dean Martin.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
2. What is the name of Cotter's father?
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(c) The Bronx.
4. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Climbs over a wall.
(b) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(c) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
5. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(b) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(c) The President has been killed.
(d) The Cubans have declared war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
2. What does Cotter need a note for?
3. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
4. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
5. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)