|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A construction firm.
(b) A telephone company.
(c) A chicken farm.
(d) A car lot.
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
4. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Bill Patterson.
(b) Bobby Thomson.
(c) Edgar Hoover.
(d) Jackie Gleason.
5. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A severed arm.
(d) The match ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
2. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
3. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
4. What message does Cotter have for his father?
5. What is the child taping in chapter one?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)