|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manx Martin 1, Part 2, Chapters 1-4, pgs. 137-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) His parents were separated when he was born.
(b) He hates his father.
(c) His parents never married.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
2. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
5. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) The wild west.
(b) Nick's childhood.
(c) Old baseball games.
(d) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
2. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
3. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
4. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
5. How does Nick daughter's life change in this section?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)