|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4-7, pgs. 101-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
2. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(a) Painting old aircrafts.
(b) Writing poems.
(c) Painting the sunset.
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Dieter Bruegel.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Bill Waterson.
4. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the commentary box.
(b) On the diamond.
(c) In the clubhouse.
(d) In the car lot.
5. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Edgar Hoover.
(b) Bill Patterson.
(c) Bobby Thomson.
(d) Jackie Gleason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
2. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
4. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
5. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)