|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4-7, pgs. 101-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) His parents were separated when he was born.
(c) His parents never married.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
2. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A construction firm.
(b) A car lot.
(c) A chicken farm.
(d) A telephone company.
3. Who does Brian buy condoms for?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
4. What is the name of the woman the man driving is going to see?
5. What baseball team does Nick support?
(a) The Dodgers.
(b) The Mets.
(c) The Bears.
(d) The Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company does Nick work for?
2. What is the name of Nick's son?
3. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
4. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
5. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)