|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4-7, pgs. 101-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) His parents never married.
(c) His parents were separated when he was born.
(d) His father's name is embarrassing.
3. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
(a) Jackie Gleason.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) His father.
4. What does Nick stare at after his dream?
(a) His son.
(b) The baseball.
(c) The TV.
(d) His wife.
5. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A waste management company.
(b) A construction company.
(c) An insurance company.
(d) A car company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
2. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
3. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
4. What does the woman do for a living?
5. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)