|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4-7, pgs. 101-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) The Bronx.
2. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
3. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
(a) The Moonies.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) Friendly Neighbors.
(d) The Honeymooners.
4. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A car company.
(b) An insurance company.
(c) A construction company.
(d) A waste management company.
5. What is Condomology?
(a) A TV studios.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A store that sells condoms.
(d) A movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
2. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
3. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
4. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
5. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)