|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 7-8, Epilogue, pgs. 753-827.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
(a) He has beaten up his friend.
(b) He has invaded his turf.
(c) He has ratted him out to the police.
(d) He has stolen his spray cans.
2. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Wall Street Crisis.
(b) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
3. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing school.
(b) A nursing home.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) A night club.
4. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
5. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the commentary box.
(b) In the clubhouse.
(c) In the car lot.
(d) On the diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
2. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
3. What is Klara doing on the roof at the end of this section?
4. In which Soviet country is the test site?
5. What university does Albert want Matt to attend?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)