Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 4-7, pgs. 101-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Dodger Stadium?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
3. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
(a) Nick's childhood.
(b) Old baseball games.
(c) Nick's mother's rock and roll days.
(d) The wild west.
4. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
(a) Edgar Hoover.
(b) Bobby Thomson.
(c) Bill Patterson.
(d) Jackie Gleason.
5. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Leo Durocher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
2. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
3. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
4. What kind of company does Nick work for?
5. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)