|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) In huge underground warehouses.
(b) In rivers.
(c) In lakes.
(d) Hollowed out mountains.
2. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
(a) A Plymouth.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Limousine.
(d) A Lexus.
3. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Climbs over a wall.
(b) Tunnels under a wall.
(c) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(d) Goes through a gap in the fence.
4. What baseball team does Nick support?
(a) The Mets.
(b) The Bears.
(c) The Giants.
(d) The Dodgers.
5. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Carlo Strasser.
(b) Acey Greene.
(c) Mile Lightman.
(d) Philip Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
2. What is the name of Nick's psychologist?
3. What magazine does Edgar read in this section?
4. Who drives Alma to the friary?
5. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)