|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard work?
(a) A car lot.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A phone store.
2. Where is Nick living in this section?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
3. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
4. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Dean Martin.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
5. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
(a) Lenny Bruce.
(b) Richard Pryor.
(c) Bill Cosby.
(d) Peter Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cotter need a note for?
2. What is the name of the Jackie Gleason program Nick's mother likes to watch?
3. Where is Nick in November 1952?
4. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
5. What is the name of Matt and Nick's mother?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)