|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
(a) Drug abuse.
(b) His wife.
(c) The President.
(d) The Russian bomb.
2. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
(b) San Francisco.
3. What is the name of Nick's company?
(a) Whiz co.
(c) Witter co.
(d) Waste Utd.
4. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Wall Street Crisis.
(b) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(c) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
5. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A construction company.
(b) A waste management company.
(c) An insurance company.
(d) A car company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
2. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
3. In which street is Carlo Strasser's New York apartment?
4. Where does Klara meet her daughter for lunch?
5. Why is Ismael angry at Moonman?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)