|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's friend?
2. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(a) A weapons testing range.
(d) A golf driving range.
3. What has Marvin hired people to examine in order to find out what happened to the baseball?
(a) Different baseballs from the 1950s.
(b) Photos of people leaving the stadium.
(c) The celebrations on the field after the game.
(d) Photos of the left field stands.
4. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Clyde Tolson.
(b) Frank Tyson.
(c) Bill Bryson.
(d) James Herbert.
5. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Fleet Street Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(d) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
2. What is the name of Cotter's father?
3. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
4. What kind of agency does Charlie work for?
5. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)