|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
(a) New York.
2. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) A nursing school.
(c) A night club.
(d) The Waldorf.
3. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(b) To see the doctor.
(c) To buy beer for his father.
(d) To excuse him from school.
4. Why does Klara say when can't marry Miles?
(a) He is always traveling.
(b) She wants someone with whom she could have a permanent relationship.
(c) She loves him so much it is bound not to work.
(d) He doesn't want children.
5. What magazine does Edgar read in this section?
(a) Time Magazine.
(b) Timeout Magazine.
(c) Zoo Magazine.
(d) Tomfoolery Magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company does Nick work for?
2. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
4. What does Matt want Janet to tell him?
5. Who is Eric Deming fantasizing over in chapter two?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)