|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in Chuckie's cockpit?
(a) Jumping Jane.
(b) Pippi Longstocking.
(c) Long Tall Sally.
(d) Brown Sugar.
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Leo Durocher.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Dieter Bruegel.
3. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
(a) The Look.
(c) The Docks.
4. Who is Eric Deming fantasizing over in chapter two?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Pamela Anderson.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Jayne Mansfield.
5. What crisis occurred in October 1952?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The Wall Street Crisis.
(c) The Russian Nuclear Crisis.
(d) The Fleet Street Crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
2. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
3. What drug does Marian prepare for herself in this section?
4. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
5. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)