|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(b) To buy beer for his father.
(c) To excuse him from school.
(d) To see the doctor.
2. What is the name of Matt and Nick's mother?
3. What does the super angrily call Manx in this section?
(a) A crim.
(b) A thief.
(c) A sleazeball.
(d) A klepto.
4. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car is the man driving across the desert?
2. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
3. What kind of ride do Nick and his wife enjoy in this section?
4. How does Jane travel to her apartment?
5. What is the name of Klara's recently deceased husband?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)