|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traumatic event happened to Matt when he was six?
(a) His father walked out.
(b) He was run over by a taxi.
(c) He witnessed a murder.
(d) His mother had an accident.
2. Who is Matt waiting for at Tucson airport?
3. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) The world is about to go through a recession.
(b) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
(c) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(d) They had been abducted by aliens.
4. Which of the following places does Matt say the government store nuclear weapons?
(a) Hollowed out mountains.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In rivers.
(d) In huge underground warehouses.
5. What does Richard give his father before he drives to his friend's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Cotter have for his father?
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
3. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
4. What is the name of the man Manx leaves the bar with?
5. Why does Nick have to have dinner by candlelight in this section?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)