|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 6-7, Martin 3, pgs. 596 - 656.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what kind of restaurant does Marvin eat in chapter four?
2. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
(a) Drug abuse.
(b) The Russian bomb.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
3. What does the refuge Matt and Janet visit border?
(a) A weapons testing range.
(c) A golf driving range.
4. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(b) The Cold War.
(c) The Second World War.
5. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Holiday destinations.
(b) Murder rates.
(c) Romancing women.
(d) Crime figures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marian talking to at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Matt and Nick's mother not want Matt to do while NIck is in Staatsburg?
3. Who drives Alma to the friary?
4. Which city is Nick flying to in chapter nine?
5. What is happening in August 1964?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)