|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Charlie Chaplin.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) Dean Martin.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
3. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Dieter Bruegel.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Bill Waterson.
(d) Leo Durocher.
4. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for chess.
(b) A passion for dogs.
(c) A passion for cats.
(d) A passion for soccer.
5. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His father.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
2. Why does Nick uses his mother's surname rather than his father's surname?
3. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
4. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
5. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)