|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To buy beer for his father.
(b) To see the doctor.
(c) To excuse him from school.
(d) To buy cigarettes for his father.
2. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
3. What message does Cotter have for his father?
(a) His super wants to talk to him.
(b) His mother wants a divorce.
(c) HIs doctor has the results.
(d) His friend Jack wants to meet him for a beer.
4. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
(b) Writing poems.
(c) Painting old aircrafts.
(d) Painting the sunset.
5. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A car lot.
(b) A chicken farm.
(c) A telephone company.
(d) A construction firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
2. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
3. What is the name of Cotter's father?
4. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
5. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)