|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cotter find at the end of the game?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A wallet.
(c) The match ball.
(d) A severed arm.
2. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(b) The President has been killed.
(c) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(d) The Cubans have declared war.
3. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
4. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
(b) Marvin Lundy.
(c) Brain Glassic.
5. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the child taping in chapter one?
2. Who does Glassic say has the baseball from the Bobby Thomson game?
3. Who hits the home run for the Giants?
4. What does Marian like to hear stories about?
5. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)