|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman do for a living?
(a) An artist.
(b) A television journalist.
(c) A car sales woman.
(d) A writer.
2. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the car lot.
(b) On the diamond.
(c) In the clubhouse.
(d) In the commentary box.
3. What is the child taping in chapter one?
(a) A homocide.
(b) A birthday.
(c) A rape.
(d) A wedding.
4. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
(a) In church.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a graveyard.
(d) In hospital.
5. What does Hoover think of when he looks at the picture by Bruegel?
(a) The Russian bomb.
(b) His wife.
(c) Drug abuse.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bruegel painting Hoover sees in the magazine?
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
3. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
4. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
5. What message does Cotter have for his father?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)